PDA

View Full Version : Which PSO rares made it into PSO2?

TheBlackMage
Jun 30, 2012, 11:56 PM
So far I have seen what appears to be Soul Eater and Yasminkov 3000R. What old-school rares have you seen or found?

HFlowen
Jul 1, 2012, 12:01 AM
Think there's a photon launcher.

There's also the nacht weapons, those are all throwbacks I think.

Ryock
Jul 1, 2012, 12:06 AM
I think I recall seeing Daylight Scar as a wire lance weapon? I could be wrong, but I believe I saw it.

TheBlackMage
Jul 1, 2012, 12:12 AM
Think there's a photon launcher.

There's also the nacht weapons, those are all throwbacks I think.

Hopefully the Photon Launcher gets a little more love this time around. :P

The Nacht weapons were all some sort of promotional offer/event weren't they? I haven't even heard of them until recently, so I'm assuming it's too late to try to obtain one. (unless of course someone wanted to trade for it which I kinda doubt they would. :/ )

I think I recall seeing Daylight Scar as a wire lance weapon? I could be wrong, but I believe I saw it.

Sounds pretty good, I may have to give the hunter class a whirl if I ever find a pair, loved those things even if I didn't use them much in PSO. XD

Deviruki
Jul 1, 2012, 12:13 AM

Yup, it's there. :O

Randomness
Jul 1, 2012, 12:30 AM
The original Talis is in the game.

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Jul 1, 2012, 12:36 AM
I really wish for a heaven punisher, snow queen, C. bringers rifle, egg blasters, and guild milla.

TheBlackMage
Jul 1, 2012, 12:51 AM
The original Talis is in the game.

And so the hunt begins.

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 1, 2012, 03:39 AM
Can we get Soul Banish and Dragon Slayer? I love those.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 1, 2012, 03:43 AM
So far I have seen what appears to be Soul Eater and Yasminkov 3000R. What old-school rares have you seen or found?

SOUL EATER!? Picture or it didn't happen! lol but wow you sure!? thats great news!

Macman
Jul 1, 2012, 03:43 AM
Soul Eater
Talis (It's called Talis Legacy here)
Yasminkov 3000R
Daylight Scar

Then there's quite a few Gunslashes from PSZ like the Axeon

I hope Chain Sawd (Or hell, Ultimate Chain) makes a return.

Soul Eaters are like 700k+ in the player shops right now. I'm saving up for one since I know with my luck I'll never find it myself.

Fusioneko
Jul 1, 2012, 03:54 AM
my friend found a soul eater, and so did his friend whose also my friend. They both equipped them before realizing their value. But didnt care. Now they have nice novelty items to flaunt around on their backs.

I have 4 Talis, 2 3000R's, and I really don't know what else made it besides those two.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 1, 2012, 03:54 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! where does it drop!? But its great to know I have a goal now heh, and My Kireek will be complete unlike on PSU PC USA where it never came and was a sword ugh. I lover Partizans in this game finally some love, I hated PSU's and PSZ's spears!

....Soul Eater is a partizan in PSO2 right!? because if its not! There will be hell to pay! XD

Macman
Jul 1, 2012, 03:56 AM
Hard Desert missions.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 1, 2012, 04:04 AM
Hard Desert missions.

Time to grind...when ever I get THAT far heh. XD If all else fails meseta is the answer. If someone has a picture of one please, please post it here!?

gigawuts
Jul 1, 2012, 04:13 AM
Time to grind...when ever I get THAT far heh. XD If all else fails meseta is the answer. If someone has a picture of one please, please post it here!?

I don't have a picture, but I did see one on a player's back. They look pretty great. And yeah, they're partisans. They have good stats, but they'll be outclassed quickly when more content is opened up I'm sorry to say.

Then again they're all-class, so hey.

Angelo
Jul 1, 2012, 04:15 AM
I saw quite a few people with Zanba in alpha.

I think they were just testing the models though, because it's nowhere to be found at the moment.

Macman
Jul 1, 2012, 04:18 AM
It looks just as you'd expect it to look. I just got to the level where I can access hard desert (but none of my friends are there yet D: ) and I really wanna find one of those and an Axeon.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 1, 2012, 04:21 AM
Soul Eater might be weak but don't forget about its replacements later on Soul Banish and Soul Phoenix heheh.

But for now...I WANT THAT SOUL EATER! This is great news as I'm an avid Partizan user! thanks for the info guys! that was the icing on the PSO2 cake for me.

This is me BTW.

http://i1.ifrm.com/1985/113/upload/p22000603.jpg

Im guessing the HUcast parts might make a comeback later on hopefully, for now I kinda like my look tho male cast parts are very limited and too mech-ish sadly.

PS. HOVER ABILITY FTW! If you forgot to add it to your CAST go to the Makeovers in shop district second floor and choose one of the last tabs, it should show you cast running and give you two options to float or not to float heh. Enjoy!

BIG OLAF
Jul 1, 2012, 04:32 AM
The Twilight Rune is in, but that's from PSU (and PSP2) (http://psupedia.info/Twilight_Rune). However, I figured they would have made it a sword, and not a rod, given that it was an axe in it's last iterations.

Also, the Gudda Skela, the 10* knuckles from PSU (http://psupedia.info/Gudda_Skela), are in the PSO2....as wire lances. Figure that out.

I know my answers had nothing to do with the actual OP question, but I figured I'd throw this in.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 1, 2012, 04:39 AM
http://i1.ifrm.com/1985/113/upload/p22000605.jpg

Thought it was Brionac, but im not sure, what weapon is this? is it a Partizan?

BIG OLAF
Jul 1, 2012, 04:39 AM
Thought it was Brionac, but im not sure, what weapon is this? is it a Partizan?

It's a rod.

Dium
Jul 1, 2012, 04:40 AM
I hope Chain Sawd (Or hell, Ultimate Chain) makes a return.
The Rust Device is close, but it's more of a chainsaw-on-a-stick.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2blog.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/weapon03.jpg?w=300&h=183[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Jul 1, 2012, 04:43 AM
So I just looked up the Ultimate Chain and found out it's a double saber chainsawd

motherofgod.jpg

PSO2 had better have this.

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 1, 2012, 05:13 AM
Love to have some classic double sabers, pso v2 one preferably.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 1, 2012, 05:24 AM
Found a picture of it...The big Kahuna...Soul Eater.

[spoiler-box]http://i1.ifrm.com/1985/113/upload/p22000607.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Edit: Thanks Kdrakari, I forgot it was called Spoiler-Box.

kdrakari
Jul 1, 2012, 08:26 AM
Use (spoiler-box) tags and put them outside the (img) tags not inside.
Or, if you use the buttons, it's the one right of the regular spoiler button.

Demon-
Jul 1, 2012, 02:22 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! where does it drop!? Just found one today in the emergency mission on hard.

gigawuts
Jul 1, 2012, 03:00 PM
The wiki says it drops on hard from El-Adas, the flying darkers with arms, but specifies the city. Other people are saying they found one in hard desert, so I'm guessing all hard El Adas drop them and am just doing the desert over and over.

I really want one as well, so you can look me up and we can just go through the desert together if you like. My name is gigawuts ingame as well.

Kanore
Jul 1, 2012, 03:25 PM
i can't wait until they add the db saber varista gunslash

TheBlackMage
Jul 1, 2012, 03:30 PM
i can't wait until they add the db saber varista gunslash

I'll laugh if they make it's special paralyze and then everyone wants it.

gigawuts
Jul 1, 2012, 03:41 PM
I'll laugh if they make it's special paralyze and then everyone wants it.

Special weapon ability: PA's have a chance to stun; have a larger chance to completely miss based on R-ATK value

I'd still use it as a HUcast anyway, just like the good old days.

Ueno54
Jul 1, 2012, 03:45 PM
I took some pictures of items I saw on the market so far, sorry its all Force gear. Now lets see if I post this right.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/KE1eB.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Macman
Jul 1, 2012, 05:28 PM
The Rust Device is close, but it's more of a chainsaw-on-a-stick.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2blog.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/weapon03.jpg?w=300&h=183[/SPOILER-BOX]
That looks more like an electric plug than a chainsaw-partisan.