PDA

View Full Version : Now that's a really nice player.

Adramalech
Jul 1, 2012, 11:49 AM
*Removed*

I keep wondering why some japanese players don't like foreigners, knowing how great in community they are and how beautiful they make the lobby spamming random nonsense stuff.

I know, not all players are like this, some (maybe most, dunno)are pretty respectful. But some people just love acting like jerks.

I understand, asking nicely to leave is too mainstream.

Mod edit: Because player's names are involved in the picture, it can lead to problems and antagonizing of others which is frowned upon here. We like to avoid such confrontations between players here.

velociti
Jul 1, 2012, 11:51 AM
cool story bro

eharima
Jul 1, 2012, 11:51 AM
how are you the party leader but they say you just joined?

would have just kicked them pahaha

Kanore
Jul 1, 2012, 11:53 AM
if you expect everyone to be nice you should probably like go outside or something

Somnia
Jul 1, 2012, 11:53 AM
how are you the party leader but they say you just joined?

would have just kicked them pahaha

I'm assuming they tried to kick him, but instead accidentally made him the party member since it's unlikely they can read Japanese.

Adramalech
Jul 1, 2012, 11:55 AM
I'm assuming they tried to kick him, but instead accidentally made him the party member since it's unlikely they can read Japanese.

Maybe that, since i don't understand nothing in japanese too i didn't even knew.

彩音~
Jul 1, 2012, 11:55 AM
dah

I bet he's a russian

ConsummateK
Jul 1, 2012, 11:59 AM
Yes, we should totally expect people to be giant pricks and be okay with it. Assuming the story happened as the OP presented the "LOL BRAH NOT EVERYONE IS NICE" expanation is at best silly.

Scotty T
Jul 1, 2012, 12:18 PM
I'm sure Remilia is supposed to be in her mansion, not with a lazy swine.

velociti
Jul 1, 2012, 12:18 PM
Well seriously everyone gets mad, you can't change that. You can't change them either, nothing much to do. Just remember its a public game, expect public things to happen. If you want to prevent that, don't play with randoms :(.

KanekoSaya
Jul 1, 2012, 12:35 PM
I'm sure Remilia is supposed to be in her mansion, not with a lazy swine.

I agree with this

Ferria
Jul 1, 2012, 12:47 PM
Dafuq? These people shall not join ze awesome-ness in Block 20 yo! >:3 ... Trevor.. coem dance when you wanna "AFK" .. ahaha! Show them who's da boss! >:3

ConsummateK
Jul 1, 2012, 12:49 PM
Well seriously everyone gets mad, you can't change that. You can't change them either, nothing much to do. Just remember its a public game, expect public things to happen. If you want to prevent that, don't play with randoms :(.

Agreed. When you put yourself in a public setting these things will happen and you can't get too butthurt over it. I just don't want everyone thinking that they *should* happen or that it makes the person being an idiot any less of an idiot because it's common.

DreXxiN
Jul 1, 2012, 12:55 PM
This is pretty much every other player in every other free game. Just shrug and move on and be glad this guy actually stands out in this community :p. you can't afford to be a dick in phantasy star as the community ends up too niche so him being a pompous ass will bite him later.

Kuro-Neko
Jul 1, 2012, 02:06 PM

Even in public games a certain amount of respect and courtesy is required among players. Just because you get to hide behind your computer monitor doesn't mean you should act like an uncivilized animal and treat people this way. People shouldn't have to avoid randoms just because a few members of the community decide to act like fools. This is why the Japanese community in this game is so much better, you would never see something like this in any random room you joined.

UnLucky
Jul 1, 2012, 02:11 PM
there are some pretty rude Japanese players out there, even the ones that don't go on about foreigners

The Walrus
Jul 1, 2012, 02:11 PM
And this is why you put a password or lock your room to friends/teammates only when you want to play alone

sugarFO
Jul 1, 2012, 02:13 PM
How rude. I would have left. If I see those people I'll be sure to avoid!

Vintasticvin
Jul 1, 2012, 02:28 PM
Dafuq? These people shall not join ze awesome-ness in Block 20 yo! >:3 ... Trevor.. coem dance when you wanna "AFK" .. ahaha! Show them who's da boss! >:3

^-- Its good fun plus her and the crew are so much fun being with, its hard to leave them and test out the beta T_T

I usualy make rooms and type in something welcoming so they know they can relax have fun killing and gabbin while on the job :P