PDA

View Full Version : Guide Well would you look at that...

HIT0SHI
Jul 1, 2012, 02:21 PM
>Be a cast
>Get thrusters
>Make the character look like a Virtual-On mech
>????????
>PROFIT

Demon-
Jul 1, 2012, 02:23 PM
okay.

UnLucky
Jul 1, 2012, 02:26 PM
thanks your guide really helped me out~~ +rep!! <3:-D^^:-P<3

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 1, 2012, 02:31 PM
Now if only we had that surfboard SUV still...

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MHt3VwBtY[/spoiler-box]

Kanore
Jul 1, 2012, 02:36 PM
omg xD i'm gonna make another account and try this out

upboats

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2012, 02:38 PM
Haha, Virtual-On FTW. And it gets even more authentic in aiming mode.

Vintasticvin
Jul 1, 2012, 03:49 PM
SP-24: Yes it does even when firing Simple techs or flinging cards

Kanore: Yes, please join the more superior race (LOL I know Im waaay late for the cast surpremacy joke and it should die with psu but its too funny to not laugh at.)

UnLucky
Jul 1, 2012, 03:57 PM
hahah focast

HAHAHAHA FOCAST

pfft FOcast haha

gigawuts
Jul 1, 2012, 04:03 PM
hahah focast

HAHAHAHA FOCAST

pfft FOcast haha

don't hate

Vintasticvin
Jul 1, 2012, 04:25 PM
don't hate

Unlucky is lucky I aint gonna go all Cast surpremacy on him/her :P Im sorry I know its old and stupid but I find it HILairous xD

Defend
Jul 1, 2012, 05:02 PM
I don't mind the gundam look they've gone for, but I'm bummed that the casts are the only race that didn't get a faithful reproduction of their PSO counterparts. A RAmar looks like a RAmar, a FOnewm looks just like a FOnewm, but I mained a RAcast and can't really get anything close now to how he looked.

And yeah... FOcast... It's not right!

Garnet_Moon
Jul 1, 2012, 05:34 PM
I don't mind the gundam look they've gone for, but I'm bummed that the casts are the only race that didn't get a faithful reproduction of their PSO counterparts. A RAmar looks like a RAmar, a FOnewm looks just like a FOnewm, but I mained a RAcast and can't really get anything close now to how he looked.

And yeah... FOcast... It's not right!
Give it time. They save the best for last. Or so they say... 'sides, it's STILL just an open beta.

Rauten
Jul 1, 2012, 06:12 PM
Now if only we had that surfboard SUV still...

[spoiler-box]TEMJIN?Theme, IN THE BLUE SKY - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MHt3VwBtY)[/spoiler-box]

F**k you. No, seriously, f**k you; now I wanna play Virtual On but I have no way to do so :disapprove:

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 1, 2012, 09:09 PM
Wow Virtual On, now there's a game I haven't played in a long time. Temjin's still my fave, wonder if me old Saturn still works? Don't have the twin stick controller though.