PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Mag + Endgame

word2own
Jul 1, 2012, 04:15 PM
So playing Hunter as main. Made a Ability mag so far, putting defenses in it atm. In the end, my mag will have 30 Striking bonus (at 99). Is that too little Striking? Will I not have access to endgame weapons and PA's? Have I gimped myself pretty badly or is it decently doable?

I'm playing a female cast too btw.

mhjc
Jul 1, 2012, 04:17 PM
Of course you won't. You need a nearly pure attack mag in most cases if you want to equip the 450 required s.attack weapons.

word2own
Jul 1, 2012, 04:19 PM
Oh... sadface.

Cephei Mordred
Jul 1, 2012, 04:21 PM
hmm...I've only gotten one level of ability.

Do I need to reset my mag or can I just start feeding tech?

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2012, 04:23 PM
So playing Hunter as main. Made a Ability mag so far, putting defenses in it atm. In the end, my mag will have 30 Striking bonus (at 99). Is that too little Striking? Will I not have access to endgame weapons and PA's? Have I gimped myself pretty badly or is it decently doable?

I'm playing a female cast too btw.

It means that you'll have 362 S.Attack, which is not enough to equip 4 of the Partisans (which you've said you are going to use) that the Open Beta has to offer. No need to worry about Hunter PAs, though - HUcast, HUcaseal and HUmar can learn them all with no problem.

word2own
Jul 1, 2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks for giving me a look at what my Striking will be at 30. Think I should reroll? I'd rather not reroll but the only part that would be the real pain is the Mag feeding all over again, everything else I can manage.

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2012, 04:41 PM
I'd wait with the reroll for now - full version is going to bring 10 more levels and 101 more Mag levels, so you may be able to easily fix things. It all depends on what kind of items come with that update, of course - for all we know, there may be a sword that only a HUcast that has both of the S.Attack Up skills and a 200 S.Attack Mag can equip.