PDA

View Full Version : Any recent news on when they plan to go into full release?

Coatl
Jul 1, 2012, 05:53 PM
Has there been any tweets or hint droppings that of when PSO2 will go into full release?

gigawuts
Jul 1, 2012, 05:54 PM
Everything is pointing to mid-July, but I'm not sure how certain that information is. As with any game like this it can be held back for behind-the-scenes reasons as well, server upgrades etc.

buri-chan
Jul 1, 2012, 06:31 PM
You would think mid-July, considering an OB that last an entire month is kinda already pushing it. Yet the pre-orders for the boxed version say mid-September for shipping. Though, of course, boxed set doesn't necessarily mean anything.

But I feel your pain. I need to throw money at Sega so I can get my primo shit together.

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 1, 2012, 08:57 PM
It would not be best for SEGA to rush the project, if they feel ready ok cool but at least get all the kinks out of the way first.

CultOfPersonality
Jul 1, 2012, 09:22 PM
I'm sticking by what a former PSU admin told me... Watch on the twitter on Monday...

Ezodagrom
Jul 1, 2012, 09:39 PM
I'm sticking by what a former PSU admin told me... Watch on the twitter on Monday...
The OP is not asking about the english release though, he's asking if there's any news on when the japanese version will transition from Open Beta to release.

Anyway, the only thing that is known is that release is coming sometime in July.

HFlowen
Jul 1, 2012, 09:41 PM
They need to sort out the horrible latency issues first.