PDA

View Full Version : Noobish questions I know

Skyly HUmar
Jul 2, 2012, 02:09 AM
Does anyone out there know what synthesyzers do? I have 70 piled up in my inventory and i was just wondering.

And is there a way to increase success rates for item ability transfering?

TelleT
Jul 2, 2012, 06:50 AM
I think you can add em if you're trying to upgrade attributes to make the upgrade effect greater. But I might be wrong :innocent:

Skyly HUmar
Jul 2, 2012, 11:06 AM
GAHAHAHAHA! thanks. Im gonna go test it :P

Skyly HUmar
Jul 3, 2012, 10:30 AM
Well, it didnt work :P. S'all right though, I apreciate the effort Telle, at least im getting A reply lol.

And while were on that subject of noobish questions... Anyone know how to up the success rates of grinding? My daylight scar has been going from 5-9 and back to 5 for the past few days and its driving me nuts just finding all the grinders X.x.

Oh, and what happened to subclasses? Its fine as it is but I'm starting to miss my resta XD, and so far forces in this game arn't as helpful with it as in the old pso. Last I checked they were still unreleased in the beta, but does anyone know if they will be coming to the game on the release, or how to access them when they do?

Rob2003ert
Jul 3, 2012, 10:50 AM
Synthesizers are used for increasing the elemental stat on weapons. You can get success rate+ or items that reduce how many levels your weapon will lose on an upgrade failure from scratchcards. I believe they have something planned in terms of subclasses, but they haven't made any word on what it might be or if it'll ever happen at all.

Skyly HUmar
Jul 3, 2012, 10:54 AM
Synthesizers are used for increasing the elemental stat on weapons. You can get success rate+ or items that reduce how many levels your weapon will lose on an upgrade failure from scratchcards. I believe they have something planned in terms of subclasses, but they haven't made any word on what it might be or if it'll ever happen at all.

I see.

1) thanks for the subclass info P:

2) Where would I get these scratchcards and would I have to pay Arks cash for them?

3) How would I go about using synthesizers? Ive had them on me before and while I was adding atributes I never was able to use any items in the drop down menu.

Blackheart521
Jul 3, 2012, 10:57 AM
The synthesizers are the equivalent of grinders to element upgrading... you use them whenever you do the process of increasing... say fire from 10 to 12 on your weapon, you can't do the process at all without them. ^^

Skyly HUmar
Jul 3, 2012, 11:01 AM
The synthesizers are the equivalent of grinders to element upgrading... you use them whenever you do the process of increasing... say fire from 10 to 12 on your weapon, you can't do the process at all without them. ^^

I see. Thanks.

Now just one question left P: Where go I get fun scratches? anyone?

Edited.

Lungo
Jul 3, 2012, 05:50 PM
You earn FUN points just by logging in. They can be used in the gacha accessed by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the menu, picking the second option on that list and finally the first option on the screen that follows that. The items you can win from it are listed here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196293