Full version release info
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20120704/04/

- Ark Scratch
- Tundra
- Max Level increased to 40
- Matter Board scenario get 3 more chapter

Payment system
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=134

Payment system bonus is a bit lower then I expected, and also don't forget to fill in your Name and Address to utilize it.

jooozek
Jul 2, 2012, 05:55 AM
3 more chapters or a 3rd chapter?

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 05:58 AM
so theyr not gonna accept paypal?

aslan_blue
Jul 2, 2012, 06:02 AM
so theyr not gonna accept paypal?

According to the official blog,Sega doesn't accept paypal for AC payment.

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 06:07 AM
According to the official blog,Sega doesn't accept paypal for AC payment.

i guess that means no ac for me, unless any of their other payment methods accept a dutch banking card lol. (or maybe mobile will work?)

jooozek
Jul 2, 2012, 06:16 AM
Banking card? You mean a credit card? They accept VISA、MasterCard、JCB、American Express.

eharima
Jul 2, 2012, 06:35 AM
3 more chapters or a 3rd chapter?

3more chapters, a continuation from afins and that loli we saved
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20120704/05/

ROLLAN SATURDAY :D

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 06:36 AM
Banking card? You mean a credit card? They accept VISA、MasterCard、JCB、American Express.

no not a major creditcard. just a bank card in my country, i was able to link it to paypal but thats all

NeonaPulsar
Jul 2, 2012, 06:40 AM
Oh man, that means i only have a day to get from lv. 22 to 30! I look forward to the Tundra.

Will the open beta launcher(game) just be patched for this?

RocSage
Jul 2, 2012, 06:41 AM
Well... Their pricing scheme is a bit meh...

500AC(500円)$6.27
1,000AC(1,000円)$12.55
3,000AC(3,000円)$37.66
5,150AC(5,000円)$62.78
10,300AC(10,000円)$125.56

I was gonna get enough for the 3 months of premium, but with that range they are trying to force people to buy a ton more

To get 1 Month Premium set you have to buy enough for 2 months
To get 3 you have pay enough for 4 months

so the question is... what are you going to buy with your left over after you buy the gouging prices?

Macman
Jul 2, 2012, 06:44 AM
Every points-based online shopping service ever does that, RocSage.
If (and it's a big IF) I ever buy into it, I'd probably spend my extra on another mag, or an extra Skill Tree.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 2, 2012, 06:48 AM
Good thing my 2 week holiday start the 9th. Perfect timing

Macman
Jul 2, 2012, 06:49 AM
I'm going to be gone for several days when the game releases, but I'm not too concerned. This just gives my friends time to catch up to my level.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 2, 2012, 07:00 AM
I'd like to point out that buying 10,800 AC for like $133 would give 9 months, meaning about $14.50 per month
Not gonna lie, I detest that it's not closer to $10 per month like PSU.

Darki
Jul 2, 2012, 07:05 AM
Lol will I get that weird bug where I used to get back the money I spent for GC sometimes in PSU? It was awesome, I spent like 100€ on it once and got it back in one week, when I saw my credit card full I was like "WTFLOL SEGA LIKES ME".

GoldenFalcon
Jul 2, 2012, 07:11 AM
Lol will I get that weird bug where I used to get back the money I spent for GC sometimes in PSU? It was awesome, I spent like 100€ on it once and got it back in one week, when I saw my credit card full I was like "WTFLOL SEGA LIKES ME".

"We're sorry but we don't want to take your dirty American money. We have reversed the charge of 133 dollars. Enjoy the Arks Cash! We will only accept Yen next time."

Zeota
Jul 2, 2012, 07:55 AM
I guess they really are tearing a page out of FFXI's book with "genkai" quests. In the blurb about the level cap it says something about a client order.

Spellbinder
Jul 2, 2012, 08:00 AM
Good thing the convenience store's right down the street. Better go buy some netcash tomorrow.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 2, 2012, 08:04 AM
no PayPal!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! +^_^+
anyone wanna buy me AC?

kazuuya
Jul 2, 2012, 08:31 AM
Woow I'm excited for the Tundra and new enemies!
The thing with no Paypal is sad though.

Malevolent215
Jul 2, 2012, 08:36 AM
I'd like to point out that buying 10,800 AC for like $133 would give 9 months, meaning about $14.50 per month

Don't forget to factor in that the game is/was free to Download. PSU was $168 for a year of play Approx.($60 for game, $8.95/Mo.). PSO2 will be right about the same, but you have a choice month to month!

彩音~
Jul 2, 2012, 08:39 AM
Are there any projections of how many players will be buying premium?

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 08:43 AM
I'll be buying Premium.

Anyone have a compiled list of game features with associated AC cost?

ShuttleXpC
Jul 2, 2012, 08:45 AM
no not a major creditcard. just a bank card in my country, i was able to link it to paypal but thats all

You do realize that if the card has a VISA or whatever other supported logo on it, it is in fact a VISA or whatever else its stated as. I have never in my time having a banking card (even at a credit union) here in the US not have the logo. It works exactly the same and its not a typical credit card. It has worked for every single online purchase (even foreign websites). So maybe check this before you freak out, because that is just completely odd for a banking card to not have a designation. If it honestly does come out that it doesn't, I would change banks simply because it is not in the least bit convenient to have a bank that limits how you can access your own money.

Ezodagrom
Jul 2, 2012, 08:50 AM
You do realize that if the card has a VISA or whatever other supported logo on it, it is in fact a VISA or whatever else its stated as. I have never in my time having a banking card (even at a credit union) here in the US not have the logo. It works exactly the same and its not a typical credit card. It has worked for every single online purchase (even foreign websites). So maybe check this before you freak out, because that is just completely odd for a banking card to not have a designation. If it honestly does come out that it doesn't, I would change banks simply because it is not in the least bit convenient to have a bank that limits how you can access your own money.
I have a VISA debit card, but I can't make online purchases with it, since it doesn't have a CVC code. Luckily for me my bank suggested a website that creates temporary virtual credit cards that are linked to my actual debit card and I can use that for my online purchases.

mhjc
Jul 2, 2012, 08:53 AM
I'll be buying Premium.

Anyone have a compiled list of game features with associated AC cost?

アイテムトレード権
マイルーム利用権
マイショップ出店権
プレミアム倉庫使用権(300個のアイテムを格納可能)
FUNの獲得ポイント増量(ゲームにログイン、ACを使用、グッジョブを送信、フレンドパートナーを呼び出 してクエストをクリアした時のみ)
プレミアムブロック移動権

Access to:
-Item trade function
-My Room access
-MyShop access
-Premium storage (300 slots)
-doubling fun points from any of the associated methods to obtain them: logging, good jobs, ac use, partner card use.
-Premium block

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 08:54 AM
Access to:
-Item trade function
-My Room access
-MyShop access
-Premium storage (300 slots)
-doubling fun points from any of the associated methods to obtain them: logging, good jobs, ac use, partner card use.
-Premium block

Thanks for this - Any idea how much each of these will cost in AC? That's my main concern.

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 08:57 AM
Payment system
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=134

Payment system bonus is a bit lower then I expected, and also don't forget to fill in your Name and Address to utilize it.

Eh? Where does it say that, and where to I input it (when the time comes)?

Dragonlily
Jul 2, 2012, 09:01 AM
I would love to utilize this but I've had trouble trying to input my info for name and address. Seems it will not accept an US address. As well as it errors that I didn't put something in katana. So question is has anyone been able to successfully enter in info? If so then how? Would appreciate little guidance.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 2, 2012, 09:05 AM
Don't forget to factor in that the game is/was free to Download. PSU was $168 for a year of play Approx.($60 for game, $8.95/Mo.). PSO2 will be right about the same, but you have a choice month to month!

My game was 20
In plus, I played more than a year

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 09:07 AM
Eh? Where does it say that, and where to I input it (when the time comes)?

It's right in there

"また、AC購入に際しては、個人情報の入力が必須となります。
あらかじめ個人情報を入力しておいていただくことで、よりスムーズな購入が可能となります。
個人情報の登録はSEGA ID管理ページよりいつでも行うことができますので、本日以降、
ご購入前の早い段階でのご登録をお勧めいたします"

GoldenFalcon
Jul 2, 2012, 09:07 AM
Thanks for this - Any idea how much each of these will cost in AC? That's my main concern.

Well, I said it comes out to basically 15 dollars a month
Buying passes for the things separately would cost even more than that per month

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 09:15 AM
It's right in there

"また、AC購入に際しては、個人情報の入力が必須となります。
あらかじめ個人情報を入力しておいていただくことで、よりスムーズな購入が可能となります。
個人情報の登録はSEGA ID管理ページよりいつでも行うことができますので、本日以降、
ご購入前の早い段階でのご登録をお勧めいたします"

Ah, I see. Forgot about that part.

But, I'm wondering how it's going to work. Dragonlily said that US addresses don't work, yet obviously our billing addresses for our credit cards are going to be from the US. Wonder if we're screwed.

EDIT: Come to think of it, where do you even register this stuff? ISAO's website..?

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 09:27 AM
Ah, I see. Forgot about that part.

But, I'm wondering how it's going to work. Dragonlily said that US addresses don't work, yet obviously our billing addresses for our credit cards are going to be from the US. Wonder if we're screwed.

EDIT: Come to think of it, where do you even register this stuff? ISAO's website..?

You register it here
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

People in my guilds that are going to Pay/get arkcash, are using Sega Japan HQ as the address info

本社
〒140-8583 東京都品川区東品川1丁目39番9号 カナルサイドビル

And they are getting Ark-Cash through the use of Webmoney

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 09:34 AM
You register it here
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

I see. However, once I log in, I don't see any tabs or spaces for entering any information. Looks like some people will have to wait for a guide on how to do it to pop up.

Zyrusticae
Jul 2, 2012, 09:44 AM
It's the two-kanji button directly under this:

メールマガジン配信状況
SEGAIDINFO 配信中
ファンタシースターオンライン2 メールマガジン 配信中

I'd appreciate a tutorial on how to use webmoney for buying AC, heh. I've never used it before.

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 09:44 AM
I see. However, once I log in, I don't see any tabs or spaces for entering any information. Looks like some people will have to wait for a guide on how to do it to pop up.

Click the tab below the e-mail....if I remember right...
Or post a screenshot of that page, so me or other can translate.

I'd appreciate a tutorial on how to use webmoney for buying AC, heh. I've never used it before.

I'd think it's simliar to how NicoNico use Webmoney.

You buy Webmoney, you get a "code" for that amount.
You login to the service, select the amount you want to buy then at payment option, you choose Webmoney as the payment.
It'll take you to a page to input the Webmoney code, Input the code, and money is in~~

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 09:54 AM

Click the tab below the e-mail....if I remember right...
Or post a screenshot of that page, so me or other can translate.

No, Zyru was right when he said that. However, I don't know how to type my name (or anything, for that matter) in katakana or hiragana(?), so it looks like I'm boned either way. Looks like it's buying AC items from other people's shops for me. Which sucks.

Dragonlily
Jul 2, 2012, 09:58 AM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/adamandada/PSOinfo.png
This is what the screen looks like. It errors out on the address, names and phone number. Basically everything from what I can tell. :(

sugarFO
Jul 2, 2012, 10:04 AM
I want to buy AC but I don't want to get in trouble using a Japanese address that isn't mine. :/

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 10:06 AM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/adamandada/PSOinfo.png
This is what the screen looks like. It errors out on the address, names and phone number. Basically everything from what I can tell. :(

First one - Needs to be Hiragana
Last Name - Name
みやもと ------- むさし

Name - Needs to be in Katakana
Last Name - Name
セガ ---------- セガ

Postal Number
〒140-8583 

Address - Needs to be an Address in Japan, this is Sega's office
東京都品川区東品川1丁目39番9号 カナルサイドビル

Phone number
3-5736-7111

I want to buy AC but I don't want to get in trouble using a Japanese address that isn't mine. :/

Only option is to find a Japanese player willing to "loan" you their address, the "real" address is most likely for Contest with IRL Prize, such as Figures, or other product.

Dragonlily
Jul 2, 2012, 10:09 AM
I don't wanna get in trouble with using a different address than my own either. There's gotta be a way to do this otherwise not gonna be fun for anyone outside Japan.

trentjosh
Jul 2, 2012, 10:13 AM
what did people do for PSU when entering address or did they accept american address then?

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 10:15 AM
Never mind, I got it, I think. Used a simple translator for my first name, and then just figured out my last name with the online keyboards I use. Wasn't so bad.

Apparently my last name translates into "disastrous vomit" when typed in Hiragana...

Now we just have to wait and see how this information gets used on ISAO's website.

sugarFO
Jul 2, 2012, 10:15 AM
what did people do for PSU when entering address or did they accept american address then?

I just paid with my credit card. I cant remember if I put my address or not! But I know I didnt use a Japanese one.

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 10:21 AM
July 4th is release day.......? This is gunna be a helluva day and birthday present :D Thank you Sega you guys rock!

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 10:23 AM
Hm. Think I'll play it safe and let some lemmings other people try it out first. I'm okay with losing a $5 test, but losing my time put into the game I'm not. I'm sure it'll be fine, though. Sega just wants all your money. Maybe buy some Webmoney so Sega is happier.

Dragonlily
Jul 2, 2012, 10:24 AM
Anyone know what's after the info page? :-? I hope that's it. Only other info I would want to put in is payment options.

Zeota
Jul 2, 2012, 10:24 AM
I remember using my CC as well. Same with PSO GC and DCv2.

AlMcFly
Jul 2, 2012, 10:29 AM
The video at that site advertised new clothes!!!

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 10:32 AM
The video at that site advertised new clothes!!!

Yes. Apparently, certain NPC outfits (such as Echo's, Xeno's, and Lisa's) and the wedding outfits will be available at the start of the game (for AC, of course), according to Bumped here (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-launches-july-4th/).

Peejay
Jul 2, 2012, 10:54 AM
Which would be the most recommended wa for getting money for use in here?

I can see Bitcash as being doable, since Bitcash accepts Paypal, but what else? We need to have someone do up a fancy tutorial or something. Since if I have to, I know of an address I can probably borrow anyways from a person living in GLORIOUS NIPPON anyways.

Rauten
Jul 2, 2012, 11:00 AM
No Paypal, no go; I can survive JP menus and dialogues, I'll eventually find my way around. I can survive having to go through a registration system in Japanese, and having to fake some data.
But my bank account info, no; Anything that goes on with it, I want it to be in a language I understand.

Add to that the ridiculous price of the Premium service (I do hope this is the strong yen screwing us over...), the fixed amount AC purchases, and the ridiculous price for something as basic as a skill tree reset, and this goes beyond my tolerance for bullshit.

I'm done with PSO2 for the time being, I'll wait till a US/Intl release and see how they handle the pricing there (which I expect to be about as bloody horrible as the JP version, knowing how much of a control freak SoJ/Sonic Team are when it comes to Phantasy Star games).

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 11:04 AM
Hm...so even though my "address" and such is registered, I still won't be able to use my credit card, will I (since the billing address would have to be Japanese, wouldn't it?)? So, I guess every non-JP player will have to use one of the 'services' offered, yes?

xBladeM6x
Jul 2, 2012, 11:06 AM
No Paypal, no go; I can survive JP menus and dialogues, I'll eventually find my way around. I can survive having to go through a registration system in Japanese, and having to fake some data.
But my bank account info, no; Anything that goes on with it, I want it to be in a language I understand.

Add to that the ridiculous price of the Premium service (I do hope this is the strong yen screwing us over...), the fixed amount AC purchases, and the ridiculous price for something as basic as a skill tree reset, and this goes beyond my tolerance for bullshit.

I'm done with PSO2 for the time being, I'll wait till a US/Intl release and see how they handle the pricing there (which I expect to be about as bloody horrible as the JP version, knowing how much of a control freak SoJ/Sonic Team are when it comes to Phantasy Star games).
This is the reason a lot of games are going F2P. Look forward to this becoming the new norm among a lot of MMOs and games in general. Seriously, it's retarded but, money talks apparently.

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 11:12 AM
Hm...so even though my "address" and such is registered, I still won't be able to use my credit card, will I (since the billing address would have to be Japanese, wouldn't it?)? So, I guess every non-JP player will have to use one of the 'services' offered, yes?

Not really, Dlsite and Niconico although both service ask for Address in Japan too, you can use foreign credit card.

Which would be the most recommended wa for getting money for use in here?

I can see Bitcash as being doable, since Bitcash accepts Paypal, but what else? We need to have someone do up a fancy tutorial or something. Since if I have to, I know of an address I can probably borrow anyways from a person living in GLORIOUS NIPPON anyways.

Credit card or Webmoney would probabely be the easiest method.

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 11:18 AM
So wait. Do we have to make accounts NOW?

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 11:21 AM
So wait. Do we have to make accounts NOW?

Sega recomend to fill in the Full act info now, if you plan to pay for AC.
As they expect the server to be swamped when the system is online.

If you don't plan to pay, you have no reason to fill in the info.

Peejay
Jul 2, 2012, 11:21 AM
Credit card

I can't use credit cards. Also, being vague is really going to be frustrating right now.

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 11:28 AM
Add to that the ridiculous price of the Premium service

How much is the premium service going to cost?

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 11:33 AM
LOL wat how do I get through the katakana captcha D::

Somnia
Jul 2, 2012, 11:34 AM
If you can't read it you should google a katakana chart and match them up. Maybe there is an easier way, dunno. Or post a screenshot and I'll read it/type it for you.

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 11:39 AM
How much is the premium service going to cost?

プレミアムセット30日 Premium Set 30 days | 1300 AC
プレミアムセット60日 Premium Set 60 days | 2500 AC
プレミアムセット90日 Premium Set 90 Days | 3600 AC

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 11:41 AM
If you can't read it you should google a katakana chart and match them up. Maybe there is an easier way, dunno. Or post a screenshot and I'll read it/type it for you.

Or, use this (http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/katakana.htm). Very helpful. Using it so many times has gotten me sort of familiar with the characters.

trentjosh
Jul 2, 2012, 11:42 AM
i just hope nothing happens for us using random Japanese addresses it would suck to lose everything we have done =[

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 11:43 AM

Thanks for this - do you have a link to a list of everything in the game that will charge you AC? I want to figure out how much money I'm going to spend today so I can buy ASAP tomorrow.

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 11:47 AM
Thanks for this - do you have a link to a list of everything in the game that will charge you AC? I want to figure out how much money I'm going to spend today so I can buy ASAP tomorrow.

And what feature exactly are you looking for?

マイルーム利用30日 My Room 30 Days Use | 700 AC
マイショップ出店30日 My Shop 30 Days Use | 700 AC
拡張倉庫(#)利用30日 Expanded Storage 30 Days | 500 AC
拡張倉庫(#)利用90日 Expanded Storage 90 Days | 1200 AC
アイテムパック拡張10 Item Pack Expansion +10 | 350AC
アイテムパック拡張10 5個 5xItem Pack Expansion + 10 | 1600 AC
スキルツリー追加パス Additional Skill Tree Pass | 500 AC
追加ツリーリセットパス Skill Tree Reset Pass | 1000 AC
マグ獲得チケット Additional Mag Ticket 300 AC
マグリセットデバイス Mag Reset Device | 500 AC
エステ利用パス Aesthetics (Makeup Counter) Pass | 500 AC
追加キャラクター作成権 Additional Character | 500 AC
スケープドール Scape Doll | 100 AC
スケープドール 3個 Scape Doll x3 | 400 AC
スケープドール 5個 Scape Doll x6 | 600 AC
コスモアトマイザー 3個 Cosmo Atomizer x3 | 400 AC
コスモアトマイザー 5個 Cosmo Atomizer x6 | 600 AC
獲得経験値+100%(3個) EXP Boost+100% x3 | 500 AC
獲得経験値+100%(10個) EXP Boost+100% x10 | 1600 AC

1 Regular AC Scratch(Avatar outfit, Grind/upgrade tools, Accessory and other motion coupon) - 200AC
11 Regular AC Scratch - 2000 AC
1 Gold AC scratch(Avatar outfit only) - 500 AC
11 Gold AC Scratch(Avatar outfit only) - 5000 AC

ashley50
Jul 2, 2012, 11:49 AM
LOL wat how do I get through the katakana captcha D::
You simply solve it. Input what you see and type t hem in.
Use the resources that you can find・Use (mainly th e internet).

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 11:50 AM

That pretty much covers what I wanted, thanks!

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 11:55 AM

I'm using the charts like you said, good idea. It was hard for me to differentiate. :-x Haha.

So here is the print screen of it:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://localhostr.com/files/aD5oxZS/Kapcha2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Here is what I copied from the best of my ability xD

"ノケモネ ル"

Let me know if I was totally off, which I would deff see a high chance cuz. Lol I was like OF COURSE. THIS MUST BE IT.

Also Big Olaf, I'm going to try that out too.

Darki
Jul 2, 2012, 11:56 AM
I'm getting a bit confused with the AC stuff here, so to put things clear...

I don't have my address and other info in my account, do I need to? Where am I supposed to choose the billing system? I have a credit card that I've been using for JP PSU, but seeing as it need the address...

So would be the page too stuffed if I wanted (and was able to) pay for a couple things on the first days? I just don't know what to do now, if I should use thart SOJ address and get over with it. What should I do?

Somnia
Jul 2, 2012, 11:57 AM
@Ranmaru Well that's right but you have a space between ne and ru

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hey it worked! : D

Thank you very much

Dragonlily
Jul 2, 2012, 12:04 PM
If we can use a different means of payment for AC (which is fine) but it still needs to link to the PSO2 account, right? So entering in the address and phone would still be an issue. As well as can anyone recommend which of the other payment options would be best? I've only used PayPal and ClickandBuy(FFXIV).

Malevolent215
Jul 2, 2012, 12:05 PM
I might be jumping the gun a little with this, but... as Olaf hinted at earlier, there's a lot of people using random JP addresses. Sega for example. If you guys are planning to just purchase AC with a CC, what are you going to do if the Payment info requires a Billing Address like most websites do? What if you need a JP address for that too? You do know it has to match the address on the CC right?

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 12:08 PM

Hmmm, you make a good point. This makes me hesitate, I might re-consider doing this.

Malo: We'd also have to ... borrow that person's CC info too. Which is obviously out of the question if it went to that point. There's nothing we can do from there for real.

darkfalz16
Jul 2, 2012, 12:10 PM
where do you go to buy the game and how will it be distributed?

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 12:12 PM
Went ahead and converted the list Sizustar posted into its USD equivalents (going by 1 AC = 1 YEN)

プレミアムセット30日 Premium Set 30 days | 1300 AC | $16.36 USD
プレミアムセット60日 Premium Set 60 days | 2500 AC | $31.47 USD
プレミアムセット90日 Premium Set 90 Days | 3600 AC | $45.32 USD
マイルーム利用30日 My Room 30 Days Use | 700 AC | $8.81 USD
マイショップ出店30日 My Shop 30 Days Use | 700 AC | $8.81 USD
拡張倉庫(#)利用30日 Expanded Storage 30 Days | 500 AC | $6.29 USD
拡張倉庫(#)利用90日 Expanded Storage 90 Days | 1200 AC | $15.10 USD
アイテムパック拡張10 Item Pack Expansion +10 | 350AC | $4.40 USD
アイテムパック拡張10 5個 5xItem Pack Expansion + 10 | 1600 AC | $20.14 USD
スキルツリー追加パス Additional Skill Tree Pass | 500 AC | $6.29 USD
追加ツリーリセットパス Skill Tree Reset Pass | 1000 AC | $12.59 USD
マグ獲得チケット Additional Mag Ticket 300 AC | $3.77 USD
マグリセットデバイス Mag Reset Device | 500 AC | $6.29 USD
エステ利用パス Aesthetics (Makeup Counter) Pass | 500 AC | $6.29 USD
追加キャラクター作成権 Additional Character | 500 AC | $6.29 USD
スケープドール Scape Doll | 100 AC | $1.26 USD
スケープドール 3個 Scape Doll x3 | 400 AC | $5.03 USD
スケープドール 5個 Scape Doll x6 | 600 AC | $7.55 USD
コスモアトマイザー 3個 Cosmo Atomizer x3 | 400 AC | $5.03 USD
コスモアトマイザー 5個 Cosmo Atomizer x6 | 600 AC | $7.55 USD
獲得経験値+100%(3個) EXP Boost+100% x3 | 500 AC | $6.29 USD
獲得経験値+100%(10個) EXP Boost+100% x10 | 1600 AC | $20.14 USD

1 Regular AC Scratch(Avatar outfit, Grind/upgrade tools, Accessory and other motion coupon) - 200AC | $2.51 USD
11 Regular AC Scratch - 2000 AC | $25.18 USD
1 Gold AC scratch(Avatar outfit only) - 500 AC | $6.29 USD
11 Gold AC Scratch(Avatar outfit only) - 5000 AC | $62.95 USD

Pretty steep.

HFlowen
Jul 2, 2012, 12:18 PM
Goddamn, some of those prices could stand to be about 1/4th of what they are.

$1.26 for a single revive? What?

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 12:20 PM
where do you go to buy the game and how will it be distributed?

Game is free to play

Somnia
Jul 2, 2012, 12:21 PM
Gold AC Scratch is actually fairly priced, that's surprising. I'll buy at least one for sure.

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 12:25 PM

Yeah, that's just ridiculous. EXP Boosters are also hilariously overpriced if they work the way they did in CBT - lasted about 20 minutes.

Ce'Nedra

1 Regular AC Scratch(Avatar outfit, Grind/upgrade tools, Accessory and other motion coupon) - 200AC

Nice, that means 5 euro for a additional character. Thanks for this info.

Sp-24

I guess they misinterpreted the data from Closed Beta. People were using Scape Dolls because they didn't know what else to do with all that AC, not because they actually needed them so badly.

jmanx
36 dullars NOT TO BAD jlkjlk

Misare
Jul 2, 2012, 12:27 PM
Having played MMOs for a long, long time, the big one I'm concerned about is the skill tree reset. It's nearly the price of a monthly sub for a single tree's reset. Seems just greedy to be that much.

Of course the tickets for a random outfit aren't too hot either. I'd honestly pay that for each outfit I get to pick, but not a random chance for one I might not even be able to wear (cast, wrong sex, etc).

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 12:28 PM
Having played MMOs for a long, long time, the big one I'm concerned about is the skill tree reset.

Don't buy resets, just get the extra skill tree slot, its half the price. I think the resets are there only if you max out the amount of skill tree slots you can have.

darkfalz16
Jul 2, 2012, 12:30 PM
dont you have to buy the game still or is it free to download too?

Ogni-XR21
Jul 2, 2012, 12:32 PM

It's pretty easy to convert to Euros, just divide by 100. But why is an additional mag cheaper than a reset, makes no sense. Also a single scape doll is cheaper than buying 3 in a pack? Something is wrong with these prizes...

If you get the item pack expansion, you get a 30 day period of extended inventory? Or is it pay once and be done?

ashley50
Jul 2, 2012, 12:37 PM
dont you have to buy the game still or is it free to download too?
It's Free to play. Client is free.

darkfalz16
Jul 2, 2012, 12:42 PM
ok then will the open beta client update to retail then or will we have to register an account to download the retail? i dont plan on buying ac just playing the game

Ogni-XR21
Jul 2, 2012, 12:52 PM
There is no "retail", it's F2P with cash shop, that's how they make money. If you have the client aready it will just patch to "retail" version.

PAZUZU
Jul 2, 2012, 12:53 PM
This is really confusing. Please can somebody answer the following questions, I'm sure many others are wondering the same -

1) Will we need to download a new client?
2) Do our characters and progress from Open Beta transfer to the retail release?
3) There are new areas to explore, do we have to pay to play these?
4) What are the differences between free-to-play and pay-to-play?

Thanks!

Khasar
Jul 2, 2012, 12:54 PM
Would anyone mind me posting me a link to the information about payment cost different packages etc?

I do recall there being a post about it some time back but I can't find it. Going to decide if I'm going to do AC thing.

Just wondering is it worth it if you have the $ or not. Don't recall want to spend too much real $ for stuff I probably don't need. Otherwise I will just play normally.

RSmiroldo
Jul 2, 2012, 12:54 PM
Do you guys think there will be a netcash card we could get from play-Asia.com I remember when PSU first came out some people used that.

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 12:55 PM
It's pretty easy to convert to Euros, just divide by 100. But why is an additional mag cheaper than a reset, makes no sense. Also a single scape doll is cheaper than buying 3 in a pack? Something is wrong with these prizes...

If you get the item pack expansion, you get a 30 day period of extended inventory? Or is it pay once and be done?

Item expansion is permant, but you can only use 5, for a total of 50 additional slot(Total 100), this is permant.
But Storage is rent only.

This is really confusing. Please can somebody answer the following questions, I'm sure many others are wondering the same -

2) Do our characters and progress from Open Beta transfer to the retail release?

Thanks!

1. No
2. Open Beta will carry over, but MY ROOM and MY SHOP is Premium member only.
3. No ingame content, weapon or Unit or skill is different, Pay is only offering Avatar, and a few feature, that can be found by searching the forum.
4. Both offer the same experience, except Premium can get access to a Premium Only block, can access My Shop and My Room, and Trade with other Premium, they do not get more exp(Unless they use the Increase EXP Coupon, which is pay) or drop rate(AC Scratch drop coupon, does have this item, but Fun Point also have it) or Premium only weapon/unit, Except Item code, but you do not have ot be premium to use this.

Rei-San
Jul 2, 2012, 12:57 PM
If there is anyway for me to buy AC with my American money then I'll be set.

Otherwise I might have to wait on English version. :(

BIG OLAF

Highly doubtful.

Yes, this has been known for months, literally.

No. It's silly to even think that.

P2P: Buy the game, pay a subcription fee every month for an all-inclusive package.

F2P (with cash shop): Game is free, no subscription, but to get extra features and bonus items, you need to pay small fees here and there.

redroses

Thanks!

1. No, the current client you have will be updated
2. Your progress will be carried over into the retail version
3. No, content such as missions, client orders, levels is all free. Only extras that aren't actually needed to play the game cost AC.
4. A free to play game is a game that has no sub fee, but gets it's money through cash shops. Pay to play games have a sub where you have to pay a monthly fee to access the game.

PAZUZU
Jul 2, 2012, 01:03 PM

Thanks!

Highly doubtful.
Yes, this has been known for months, literally.
No. It's silly to even think that.
P2P: Buy the game, pay a subcription fee every month for an all-inclusive package.
F2P (with cash shop): Game is free, no subscription, but to get extra features and bonus items, you need to pay small fees here and there.

Thanks. I've only been playing PSO2 for a week, so perfectly reasonable questions. For example LOTRO went F2P and has areas you have to pay to enter.

1. No
2. Open Beta will carry over, but MY ROOM and MY SHOP is Premium member only.
3. No ingame content, weapon or Unit or skill is different, Pay is only offering Avatar, and a few feature, that can be found by searching the forum.
4. Both offer the same experience, except Premium can get access to a Premium Only block, can access My Shop and My Room, and Trade with other Premium, they do not get more exp(Unless they use the Increase EXP Coupon, which is pay) or drop rate(AC Scratch drop coupon, does have this item, but Fun Point also have it) or Premium only weapon/unit, Except Item code, but you do not have ot be premium to use this.

Thank you!

1. No, the current client you have will be updated
2. Your progress will be carried over into the retail version
3. No, content such as missions, client orders, levels is all free. Only extras that aren't actually needed to play the game cost AC.
4. A free to play game is a game that has no sub fee, but gets it's money through cash shops. Pay to play games have a sub where you have to pay a monthly fee to access the game.

Great! Much thanks.

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 2, 2012, 01:05 PM

Wow, some of these prices make no sense. Look at the premium pass costs. You save 100 ac by doing the 60day premium pass over the 30 day, but the 90 day is the same cost per day as the 30 day. All of the reset items (MAG and skill trees) cost far more than just buying a new one. 1 scape doll is 100ac, but buying 3 costs 400ac? Oh Segac.

The cost of scratch tickets are still ridiculous.

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 01:10 PM
you save 100 ac by doing the 60day premium pass, but the 90 day is the same cost per day as the 30 day.

No, you must have done the math wrong because you save 100 for 60 days and 300 for 90 days

1300X3 equals 3900 the price for 90 days is 3600, not much saving but in the long run it helps ^^

Akiyama
Jul 2, 2012, 01:11 PM
Wow, some of these prices make no sense. The you save 100 ac by doing the 60day premium pass, but the 90 day is the same cost per day as the 30 day. All of the reset items (MAG and skill trees) cost far more than just buying a new mq

What? No, the 30 day pass at 1300 Ac IS 43.333 (Repeating) per day and the 90 day for 3600 AC is 40 per day. It is technically a discount, just a small one.

Zyrusticae
Jul 2, 2012, 01:13 PM
Wow, some of these prices make no sense. Look at the premium pass costs. You save 100 ac by doing the 60day premium pass over the 30 day, but the 90 day is the same cost per day as the 30 day.
Uh, no. Your math is off.

30 day is 1300 per month, 60 day is 1250 per month, 90 day is 1200 per month.

Edit: This is what I get for not reading the other posts first! But just shows how much people hate wrong math... :p

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 2, 2012, 01:27 PM
Sorry, texting on the highway of death ATM. I don't know why that went so wrong in my head.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 2, 2012, 01:27 PM
still, those scape doll prices are kinda weird o_O

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 01:30 PM
Posted a formatted AC Shop List over here at http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197148, let me know if I'm missing anything.

still, those scape doll prices are kinda weird o_O

Yeah, even at 100 yen, that's crazy for ONE REVIVE.

Randomness
Jul 2, 2012, 01:34 PM

Blame the exchange rates.

D-Inferno
Jul 2, 2012, 01:37 PM
I'm going to buy a pack of 1000 AC for a Character, Mag, and a roll at the Gacha

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 01:41 PM
Posted a formatted AC Shop List over here at http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197148, let me know if I'm missing anything.

Yeah, even at 100 yen, that's crazy for ONE REVIVE.

Scape Dolls aren't necessary if you just play with other players like the game is built for and have people who carry Moon Atomizers that cost a mere 500 meseta... I'd much rather be spending 3 more minutes running back to where I was in a mission than spending over a dollar just to save that time, those are the most idiotic things to buy in the cash shop. ^^;

Demon-
Jul 2, 2012, 01:43 PM
Oh man those arks cash bundles suck.

Gardios
Jul 2, 2012, 01:46 PM
The bonus AC you get for purchasing a lot of AC is so miniscule that purchasing more than you need isn't even worth it...

Ark22
Jul 2, 2012, 01:51 PM
Dammit. Guess I better speed level to 30.

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2012, 01:57 PM
Scape Dolls aren't necessary if you just play with other players like the game is built for and have people who carry Moon Atomizers that cost a mere 500 meseta... I'd much rather be spending 3 more minutes running back to where I was in a mission than spending over a dollar just to save that time, those are the most idiotic things to buy in the cash shop. ^^;

I always have max telepipes, too, and if there's a technic for that then there's no reason for scape dolls... unless your entire team dies 5 times each on a boss, or all at once. Also I checked in game a couple days ago and it did NOT cost more per doll in the bundles.

彩音~
Jul 2, 2012, 01:59 PM
Regarding the mag reset, is it confirmed that it resets your mag to lvl 1 or is it just speculation? Its higher price over buying a new mag may be justifiable if it keep yours current mag level and lets you reassign the points

Zinaida
Jul 2, 2012, 01:59 PM
Regarding the mag reset, is it confirmed that it resets your mag to lvl 1 or is it just speculation? Its higher price over buying a new mag may be justifiable if it keep yours current mag level and lets you reassign the points

It fully resets your mag. Meaning you have to feed it all over again.

FooteLV
Jul 2, 2012, 02:01 PM
Only things that really interest me are the inventory expansion, additional skill trees, and more mag licenses.

But I can probably do without any of them for a long time... It will be tough to play without skill tree resets though...

I kind of wish they had a system more like LoL's where the dual currency could be used for some (not all) things. Like, I would love to use FUN for skill resets, for example... but beggars can't be choosers.

Like others wary of using CC info in 100% non-native language sites, I'll be staying away until they support US CC info, at the least.

It fully resets your mag. Meaning you have to feed it all over again.

You know, this doesn't really make any sense. An additional MAG is 300. A reset to a mag is 500? An additional skill tree is 500, a skill tree reset is 1000? The pricing does seem really wonky.

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2012, 02:01 PM
So there is absolutely zero reason to buy that unless you have ten mags already

That is a lot of mags, but it's not like I really kept track in PSO

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 02:05 PM

Isn't it better that they did it this way? It just helps the player by having another mag added being cheaper, that way you can switch between them freely.

Good for learning techs in different classes faster too as you can just equip your uber T-Atk mag to be able to learn mid/high tier Force techs at a low level or as a high level of a class not specializing in Tech Attack and right after switch back to your class' preffered stats Mag ^^

Alenoir
Jul 2, 2012, 02:16 PM
You know, this doesn't really make any sense. An additional MAG is 300. A reset to a mag is 500? An additional skill tree is 500, a skill tree reset is 1000? The pricing does seem really wonky.

Can you delete a MAG or a skill tree though? I think those are there for when you eventually run out of spots to use.

彩音~
Jul 2, 2012, 02:20 PM
But do you think the average player will actually buy 9 extra mags? I doubt it. This pricing just doesn't make sense

Alenoir
Jul 2, 2012, 02:22 PM
I can see it happening if you have a few characters on the same ship and decide to branch out into some other MAG builds, maybe. .-.

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2012, 02:23 PM
"oh yeah here's what I need, a reset. geez that's a lot, but I screwed it up so I either bite the bullet or remake my character entirely"

"you idiot you could have just got a new one instead!"

"@#!@"

彩音~
Jul 2, 2012, 02:26 PM
I can see it happening if you have a few characters on the same ship and decide to branch out into some other MAG builds, maybe. .-.

Aren't mags seperated by characters?

Alenoir
Jul 2, 2012, 02:28 PM
Aren't mags seperated by characters?

I thought they were shared within the same ship... But yeah, can't really remember, CB was so long ago and I never really touched my second character.

serenade
Jul 2, 2012, 02:29 PM
cant wait. my new PC gets here tomorrow and i've got so much hunter gear stored away that i've been dying to use on a new character.

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 02:31 PM
I thought they were shared within the same ship... But yeah, can't really remember, CB was so long ago and I never really touched my second character.

They are individual to your character, so you can have 20 mags between two characters but each character will only be able to use the 10 they have, not the other character's ones but still... Ten is plenty for stat builds at least... now for people who want mags for looks that may be a different story. ^^;

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 02:33 PM
Maybe I'll just go get $20 on WebMoney or NetCash (apparently spaces don't exist) to get an additional skill tree and waste some on scratches for recon.

Alenoir
Jul 2, 2012, 02:40 PM
They are individual to your character, so you can have 20 mags between two characters but each character will only be able to use the 10 they have, not the other character's ones but still... Ten is plenty for stat builds at least... now for people who want mags for looks that may be a different story. ^^;
Ahhh OK, I totally thought they were shared. ._.;

Weren't there like, 9 different possible evolution for the MAGs once they reach the 3rd stage?

...Maybe there's a 4th stage somewhere down the line? D:

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 02:43 PM
...Maybe there's a 4th stage somewhere down the line? D:

There damn well better be! haha ^^

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 02:52 PM
Ah, wait.

I think they're referring to Japanese companies called WebMoney (http://www.webmoney.jp/) and NetCash (http://net-cash.jp/), not the first ones in google of WebMoney (http://www.wmtransfer.com/) and NetCash (https://www.netcash.com/engine/overview/welcome).

Well then. Let's see if any of those don't find my gaijin card, or if I can find an intermediary that sells prepaid jp cards.

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 03:07 PM

the only logo on my banking card is a MAESTRO logo, and it doesnt act as visa card.

Ogni-XR21
Jul 2, 2012, 03:22 PM
the only logo on my banking card is a MAESTRO logo, and it doesnt act as visa card.

In Europe this is quite common and not every card is a CC, seems to be the same for you. I would say here in Germany most people don't have credit cards. Germans love paying cash!

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 03:29 PM
Looking at the pages for the money services they listed, looks like none of them accept Paypal. If you're really desperate, you can try your hand at a third-party to sell you the code to charge your own account on one of the services. I won't provide any links, since I can't verify how reputable any of them are myself. You can also look to eBay for them. I'll keep looking for reputable sources.

Hopefully we'll get Sega-produced prepaid cards available soon.

Ueno54
Jul 2, 2012, 03:33 PM
Think I'll wait on the NA release to buy AC.

RocSage
Jul 2, 2012, 03:34 PM
Game companies generally don't check billing address against set address. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to use your credit Card just fine, but you may get a call or something from your card company asking to verify and isn't someone stealing your card.

Malevolent215
Jul 2, 2012, 03:47 PM
Well, after thinking about all of this AC stuff I've made my decision... I wanted to sell them in my shop after buying a premium, but instead I think I'm going to just use my two 3 day shop passes I received from the FUN Scratch and wait till I see someone confirm a method of pulling off buying AC from the US.

It's the main reason I wanted the premium anyways, since you no longer need your room for your shop.

Adelheid
Jul 2, 2012, 03:57 PM
Can we actually purchase AC now? Google translate on their announcement says we should 'purchase in advance'.

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 2, 2012, 04:08 PM
Will you not be able to buy scape Dolls with meseta, or find them from drops?

RocSage
Jul 2, 2012, 04:15 PM
Can we actually purchase AC now? Google translate on their announcement says we should 'purchase in advance'.

i can't find a link on the site but i know that clicking on AC buttons in the game causes a login page to come up so if you can that is where you'd have to go.

Adelheid
Jul 2, 2012, 04:16 PM
i can't find a link on the site but i know that clicking on AC buttons in the game causes a login page to come up so if you can that is where you'd have to go.

Yeah but that is just the normal log in page.

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 2, 2012, 04:21 PM

1. Does this mean you cant change your character Aesthetics (looks, costume etc) without having this pass?

2. The tux and wedding dress -- will these only be available through the Makeup Counter? And therefore you need that Aesthetics Pass to have access to these new costumes?

gravityvx
Jul 2, 2012, 04:26 PM
I hope they reset everyone's skill tree on release.

kdrakari
Jul 2, 2012, 04:28 PM

1. Does this mean you cant change your character Aesthetics (looks, costume etc) without having this pass?

2. The tux and wedding dress -- will these only be available through the Makeup Counter? And therefore you need that Aesthetics Pass to have access to these new costumes?

1. The pass lets you change your characters appearance after making it, without the pass you get the full customization options initially but cannot change most of them later. Not sure whether the pass is permanent or one-time.

2. Costumes are listed in your inventory and may be worn at any time.

jooozek
Jul 2, 2012, 04:33 PM
Go to to the makeup counter - everything with AC on it will require AC, everything else is free. Costumes are just pieces you will be able to swap out without paying. Same for hairstyles and some other stuff. That pass is most likely for the more plastic stuff like, like changing height.

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2012, 04:34 PM
You can change your hair style, make-up, and accessories for free as much as you like. Possibly voice and some other things as well, but body shape and colors are premium.

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 2, 2012, 04:49 PM
Me personally... I never used my room. Bought one thing in the My Shop that I found a few games later anyways...

I might at some point buy premium, but as long as I can play every lvl that anyone else can. Lvl my character to the cap, Find the same types of rare items that anyone else can, and have no restrictions on missions, I am fine playing for free at the moment. I do want the My Shop at some point, because I know there are rods and other rares that I may never find that others will be selling, so this is where eventually I will want the shop...

But for now, I am fine with free

Shirai
Jul 2, 2012, 04:51 PM
Since my friend and I are curious about this, If you entered in an address when they asked for it during the alpha testing, would you have to enter it in again or do something else? Or can you just purchase AC right away?

ashley50
Jul 2, 2012, 05:07 PM
Will you not be able to buy scape Dolls with meseta, or find them from drops?
No...

MasterSpark
Jul 2, 2012, 05:12 PM
Me personally... I never used my room. Bought one thing in the My Shop that I found a few games later anyways...

I might at some point buy premium, but as long as I can play every lvl that anyone else can. Lvl my character to the cap, Find the same types of rare items that anyone else can, and have no restrictions on missions, I am fine playing for free at the moment. I do want the My Shop at some point, because I know there are rods and other rares that I may never find that others will be selling, so this is where eventually I will want the shop...

But for now, I am fine with free

The free game will have you covered there as well. The ability to browse player shops is not in the premium package, merely the right to set up your own shop.

Crysteon
Jul 2, 2012, 05:12 PM
Since my friend and I are curious about this, If you entered in an address when they asked for it during the alpha testing, would you have to enter it in again or do something else? Or can you just purchase AC right away?

If your SEGA ID is that old, your info should remain intact. Once the AC purchase service is available, you just might have to introduce your CC info to buy AC.

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 2, 2012, 05:21 PM
The free game will have you covered there as well. The ability to browse player shops is not in the premium package, merely the right to set up your own shop.

Well I dont see the point in paying around $15 a month for My Shop and My Room, and Trade with other Premiums. That seems a bit crazy to me

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 07:07 PM
Now, I forget, did SEGA say that we can buy AC before the servers go back up, and have it when we log in? Or did I just imagine reading that?

kantaris
Jul 2, 2012, 07:13 PM
Well I dont see the point in paying around $15 a month for My Shop and My Room, and Trade with other Premiums. That seems a bit crazy to me

What's the subscription fee for most MMOs on the market?

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2012, 07:31 PM
At 2 am est 7/3/2012 you will be able to buy AC.

Okay, thanks. Now all I need to do is find out where (URL) to get it exactly.

Flevalt
Jul 2, 2012, 07:33 PM
What's the subscription fee for most MMOs on the market?

Around 60€/$ for 6 months of playtime or 10€/$ for a month is the average for subscription based MMOs. Depends on wether they are international games or not.

Rauten
Jul 2, 2012, 07:39 PM
If you pick month by month however, the usual, in Europe at least, is usually 13€.

Mikura
Jul 2, 2012, 07:50 PM
Hmm, I think I'll wait a bit before buying any AC and see how things play out when US players start paying for the premium set. I don't want to risk getting into any trouble for fibbing on my address. Not to mention it seems kinda like a pain in the ass to purchase AC anyway.

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 2, 2012, 07:56 PM
I don't really care about the whole AC thing, the fact that a full release free to play is just around the corner that's pretty good. Although that only applies to the JPN version, yes? But a few questions...

1. When will we be expecting a PAL/US-NTSC version? Will it be a patch to match your region? An option to change language from Japanese to English maybe?

2. Is the SEGA ID I used for the japanese open beta japan only or does it apply to all regions?

3. Will character data work in english version or is it region locked and I'll have to start over?

I apologise if some parts of the question seem exactly alike but any help would be great.

GH0
Jul 2, 2012, 09:10 PM
So, I have been trying to figure out why people keep mentioning that they need to level grind to level 30 before the fourth.

I don't see anywhere about it limiting your level, or did I just miss something?

Lyric
Jul 2, 2012, 09:13 PM
So, I have been trying to figure out why people keep mentioning that they need to level grind to level 30 before the fourth.

I don't see anywhere about it limiting your level, or did I just miss something?

They just wanted to max their levels before the level cap jumps to 40.

velociti
Jul 2, 2012, 09:14 PM
People wanna get to 30 so they can free roam tundra hard mode when it comes out, and get those new rares. Also its a head start to get to 40 before anyone. Ah you answered before me :p

Dabian
Jul 2, 2012, 09:14 PM
Open Beta level cap was 30. Launch level cap will be 40.

Since any plans for a stateside/european release are still up in the telepipe, as to the question of whether they'd allow data to "carry over", no clue.

Vylera
Jul 2, 2012, 09:20 PM

It's all about "1st."

That's what people care most about these days.

Zyrusticae
Jul 2, 2012, 09:22 PM
Funny, you'd think after reaching the cap in umpteen other games people would learn that the only thing waiting for them there is ever-greater levels of monotony and repetition.

And also that leveling quickly requires only time. Lots and lots of time. Good for those (usually unemployed) guys, I guess, but for working folks (i.e. ME), time is a luxury that is difficult to afford...

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 09:22 PM
I'm looking to buy some extra skill trees. I feel I would be much more effective if I could switch my spell specialization based on which level I am doing and my planned enemy weakness.

KanekoSaya
Jul 2, 2012, 09:23 PM
It's all about "1st."

That's what people care most about these days.

Yea :/ I don't care about being first but I do need to catch up with people...

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 09:26 PM
There's a level cap in front of me, I'm going to scale it. I don't need no reason. Don't you put words in my mouth.

ADVENTURE.

Home Dog
Jul 2, 2012, 09:59 PM
I am ready to kill it!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/HomeDogJP/PSO2%20Official/Elerock.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

darkfalz16
Jul 2, 2012, 10:02 PM
how would you buy ac? would an american credit or debit card work?

Hivolt
Jul 2, 2012, 10:30 PM
By all that is holy, do you see that enemy over there?!

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:32 PM
Freezies is going to feel right at home! Here's hoping I find the lovely ice staff!

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 10:35 PM
Screw this I'm going back to PSU-

Oh wait they killed that game.

BogusKun
Jul 2, 2012, 10:38 PM
Already paying for 20,600AC once the service is up.

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:44 PM
It looks like that will be $250, but you go! I'm not sure I'm ready to spend quite the much all at once already.

BogusKun
Jul 2, 2012, 10:46 PM
It looks like that will be $250, but you go! I'm not sure I'm ready to spend quite the much all at once already.

I'm sure over time anyone playing PSO2 for the full experience will be paying a lot more than that. I plan to wait until my AC is up and won't be using it "just because..."

darkfalz16
Jul 2, 2012, 10:48 PM
how can americans even buy ac? can we even use an american debit or credit card?

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2012, 10:48 PM
I'd better re-watch Batman and Robin with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Freeze so I can re-do my auto-word pallet to be ice-related in celebration of the new Tundra Map!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcY90fQm18E

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:50 PM
I think I'd be more likely to buy in small amounts as you only "save" a few dollars for buying 40 times as much.

Thrane
Jul 2, 2012, 10:50 PM
My question is, is it safe to use a japanese address on your account to purchase AC? seems kinda sketch to me that they wouldn't do anything about it.

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:51 PM
I already tried to script quite a number of frosty auto-words for Freezies.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2012, 10:52 PM
I already tried to script quite a number of frosty auto-words for Freezies.

Ah~

My own Frosty Snowclone!

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 10:53 PM
Screw this I'm going back to PSU-

Oh wait they killed that game.

ay dawg iirc u were the one that jinxed it mayn with ur virtual rent joke

spade88
Jul 2, 2012, 10:54 PM
Well... Their pricing scheme is a bit meh...

500AC(500円)$6.27
1,000AC(1,000円)$12.55
3,000AC(3,000円)$37.66
5,150AC(5,000円)$62.78
10,300AC(10,000円)$125.56

I was gonna get enough for the 3 months of premium, but with that range they are trying to force people to buy a ton more

To get 1 Month Premium set you have to buy enough for 2 months
To get 3 you have pay enough for 4 months

so the question is... what are you going to buy with your left over after you buy the gouging prices?

10,300AC(10,000円)$125.56, even desperate players won't go for that...lol

I think PSO2 has finally shown some fault.......just saying

Ex Valkyrie
Do you need premium to sell your items? Can you buy some sort of trade pass instead?
Also, you can get to level 40 and play all the chapters f2p right? >w<

Crysteon
Expect a quick version update for both launcher and game (just checked it minutes ago). I guess they are preparing to release the Tundra patch in a few hours :0

Vylera
Jul 2, 2012, 10:55 PM

You haven't played a Nexon game if you think people won't buy 125 dollars at a time.

Spellbinder
Jul 2, 2012, 10:56 PM

I think PSO2 has finally shown some fault.......just saying

I say blame the exchange rate not SEGA. 4 years ago that would've been $90.

Macman
I'm holding off on any AC purchases until I see if/how an NA release will go.

NoiseHERO
ay dawg iirc u were the one that jinxed it mayn with ur virtual rent joke

I'm too lucky to jynx things D:

RocSage
Jul 2, 2012, 10:58 PM
Best option for those who want to spend the least...

Month 1 -
Buy 5150 AC
Buy 2 Month Premier Set 2500 AC
Buy x5 Inventory Expansion 1600
900 AC left

Month 2 -
Buy 3000 AC
3900 AC remaining

Month 3 -
Buy 1000 AC
Buy 3 Month Premier Set 3600 AC
1300 AC Remaining

Buy 1000 AC month every month from now on and you should be roughly set to get Premier Set every 3 months without having to buy absurd amounts of AC you don't want and you get the benefits of the larger plan.

Wayu
Jul 2, 2012, 11:09 PM
So, uh, will my Chinese debit card work? ^^;

-Wayu

Geistritter
Jul 2, 2012, 11:13 PM
There's absolutely nothing in the premium package that interests me, personally; all I'd want is an extra character slot, and maybe a new mag or skill tree here and there.

I'm not going to bother buying anything for now, though. This game is far from in a state where I think it'll be worth putting some money down on, and the official release content announcement reeks of PSU's barren launch, so it's probably going to be awhile before I change my mind.

Ex Valkyrie
Jul 2, 2012, 11:16 PM
I'm kind of worried about not being able to sell or trade things... How am I going to make money? :x

And what do I do when my storage is full of valuable items? D;
They should sell a one time payment merchant card instead I finks. >w<

spade88
Jul 2, 2012, 11:16 PM
There's absolutely nothing in the premium package that interests me, personally; all I'd want is an extra character slot, and maybe a new mag or skill tree here and there.

I'm not going to bother buying anything for now, though. This game is far from in a state where I think it'll be worth putting some money down on, and the official release content announcement reeks of PSU's barren launch, so it's probably going to be awhile before I change my mind.

It is easier to make another account to have another free character slot then it would be to buy one.. (I already hear people saying buying it would be easier - ya but for a price)

I made 2 accounts and have two character took less then 10 minutes...

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2012, 11:19 PM
I'm kind of worried about not being able to sell or trade things... How am I going to make money? :x

And what do I do when my storage is full of valuable items? D;
They should sell a one time payment merchant card instead I finks. >w<
If you can't buy or sell without premium, then why do you care how you will make money? It's not like the NPC shops sell anything useful. There's people with several million meseta right now.

I've only got 300k but I'm only 20 and I've been buying random stuff for my room and grinding weapons and such. All from vendoring everything after my Mag hit Lv.99.

steverowland
Jul 2, 2012, 11:22 PM
It is easier to make another account to have another free character slot then it would be to buy one.. (I already hear people saying buying it would be easier - ya but for a price)

I made 2 accounts and have two character took less then 10 minutes...

well it depends if you want to go f2p all the way. if yes then surely it is better to have separate accounts, but if you have active premium, more inventory slots, new costumes and hair etc then it is shared with all characters and you can trade and sell on all of them. In that case 500 isn't that bad.

Ex Valkyrie
Jul 2, 2012, 11:24 PM
If you can't buy or sell without premium, then why do you care how you will make money? It's not like the NPC shops sell anything useful. There's people with several million meseta right now.

I've only got 300k but I'm only 20 and I've been buying random stuff for my room and grinding weapons and such. All from vendoring everything after my Mag hit Lv.99.

You can buy without premium. Just can't sell...
And vendoring as in? Selling to NPC? :o

gigawuts
Jul 2, 2012, 11:25 PM
Even without the two rares I sold for about 350k combined, I made a good 1 million meseta by just vending stuff and selling the odd skill disk. I never got around to selling the 250+ grinders I collected. Meseta isn't really a concern.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2012, 11:26 PM
You can buy without premium. Just can't sell...
And vendoring as in? Selling to NPC? :o
Yes. Sell everything that drops to the vendors. Toss it all to storage or use a telepipe mid-mission if you get full, and vendor at the kiosk in the little hub it sends you to.

Hosaka
Jul 2, 2012, 11:29 PM
Even without the two rares I sold for about 350k combined, I made a good 1 million meseta by just vending stuff and selling the odd skill disk. I never got around to selling the 250+ grinders I collected. Meseta isn't really a concern.

I must be doing something wrong, because I've been vending AND using my Player Shop, and I don't believe I've even gotten close to a mil. :-?

Ex Valkyrie
Jul 2, 2012, 11:30 PM
I wasn't making that much doing that... Like 5k~7k per 15min run.
When I started selling through a shop, I would make like 20k per run worth of stuff sold on average. >w<

Not to mention, I could sell old +10 weapons to afford a new tier of weapons. Easily the best part of it. D;

RocSage
Jul 3, 2012, 12:02 AM
"I love Phantasy Star, but i refuse to support it" and that's why you aren't getting an English release. You don't get things from people you don't invest in. It is as simple as that.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 12:20 AM
Do you need premium to sell your items? Can you buy some sort of trade pass instead?
Also, you can get to level 40 and play all the chapters f2p right? >w<

By participating in the Daily Fun Scratch, there is a chance to win a 3 day coupon to get access to MY SHOP or MY ROOM(Both cannot be traded or sold though)

Thrane
Jul 3, 2012, 12:22 AM
Sizu have you done what quite a few people have and put a random japanese address in your info and etc. to buy the arks cash? Debating whether or not its a safe route.

mhjc
Jul 3, 2012, 12:22 AM
I must be doing something wrong, because I've been vending AND using my Player Shop, and I don't believe I've even gotten close to a mil. :-?

You're definitely doing something wrong. I'd suspect you're a hoarder, but that's just a guess.

I had nearly a million, and that's after spending 2.2m on random things (grinders, weapons, fun weapons, my room items, mag devices, etc.)

彩音~
Jul 3, 2012, 12:25 AM
Best way to make money is to take advantage of the market's situation and events. I bought 700 grinders today in anticipation of the inflation that will most definitely ensue after the full release. Since the majority of the player base will be free users, they will not be able to sell their items, thus there will not be as big of a supply of grinders on the market as OBT. This constrained supply (not sure if I'm using the term correctly here, business majors please correct) combined with the continuing demand for grinders will drive the prices up, especially a week or two after the release of new areas when people start getting their hands on new rare weapons and want to spend money on grinders. Anyways, I may be overconfident about how the prices will turn out and I might not even make much of a profit. But man, sometimes I have more fun playing with the market than I do with killing monsters

sugarFO
Jul 3, 2012, 12:25 AM
"I love Phantasy Star, but i refuse to support it" and that's why you aren't getting an English release. You don't get things from people you don't invest in. It is as simple as that.
If you're talking about AC...

So we have to give them all our money even though we may not like the choices and prices of things we can buy (or the randomness of gachas)? That's ridiculous. They chose this model, where we can decide what we want to spend our hard earned money on. If none of it is appealing to some, that's their option in a F2P model. Maybe by not supporting this horrible gacha system we can get some change? I highly doubt it though.

Vote with your $$$!

spade88
Jul 3, 2012, 12:26 AM

Um sure you do, in fact we have tones of products that have received no initial investment..lol

I support PSO 100%, as for PSO2 it will be lucky to even get a 10% support rate from me in general (like it really matters though)

I'll say it even though people will tell me I shouldn't, i can't wait for PSO2 for it to have its own private server on a fan based community like other private servers of past PSO titles...(just saying what your thinking)

Hosaka
Jul 3, 2012, 12:28 AM
You're definitely doing something wrong. I'd suspect you're a hoarder, but that's just a guess.

I had nearly a million, and that's after spending 2.2m on random things (grinders, weapons, fun weapons, my room items, mag devices, etc.)

I doooooo kinda hoard a lot of stuff with abilities I may wanna transfer to good weapons later on. I was at like 180+/200 Storage, last I checked. Maybe you're right.

I also spend like 80% of my playtime just lobby dancing, so that may be a contributing factor. >_>

DreXxiN
Jul 3, 2012, 12:42 AM
Prices are a bit steep but that's really only because of the currency exchange value.

Also what is this with everyone always emphasizing money as "hard earned money" nowadays? Why do people say that? Is it ever NOT implied that money is hard earned? Does it make your argument sound more strong to overpriced goods? Personal pet peeve I guess :)

Wayu
Jul 3, 2012, 12:43 AM
BTW, if you don't have one of the following emails:

@docomo.ne.jp
@softbank.ne.jp
@■.vodafone.ne.jp ※
@jp-■.ne.jp ※
@i.softbank.jp
@disney.ne.jp
@ezweb.ne.jp
@ido.ne.jp
@willcom.com
@pdx.ne.jp
@■.pdx.ne.jp ※
@emnet.ne.jp

You can't use Webmoney, so try using another one.

-Wayu

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 12:46 AM
Soooo, does anyone have the URL for getting to the AC-purchasing "counter"? I know you can get there from in-game, but the game is obviously not available right now.

sugarFO
Jul 3, 2012, 12:49 AM
Prices are a bit steep but that's really only because of the currency exchange value.

Also what is this with everyone always emphasizing money as "hard earned money" nowadays? Why do people say that? Is it ever NOT implied that money is hard earned? Does it make your argument sound more strong to overpriced goods? Personal pet peeve I guess :)

This sounds like the pet peeve of a privileged teen, lol. People should definitely start making a distinction now in these current economic situations. We are giving in way too much to these companies when many of us shouldn't, and that's when it's not implied that we work hard and our money should mean something. As if we have a bunch of throwaway money to spend endlessly spinning gachas or whatever. No, we don't have to buy them. But when people are shouting "YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THEN YOU GET NOTHING" it gets a bit ridiculous. Get it now? ^^

Wayu
Jul 3, 2012, 12:52 AM
Soooo, does anyone have the URL for getting to the AC-purchasing "counter"? I know you can get there from in-game, but the game is obviously not available right now.

You login to your PSO2 account, but servers are down so you can't do it right now.

-Wayu

goldwing
Jul 3, 2012, 01:01 AM
I do have a q about this. If we do plan on buying arks cash can we pay useing usd? Or do we need to get our hands on some yen by conversion??? I mean i already have one yen.

RocSage
Jul 3, 2012, 01:16 AM
This sounds like the pet peeve of a privileged teen, lol. People should definitely start making a distinction now in these current economic situations. We are giving in way too much to these companies when many of us shouldn't, and that's when it's not implied that we work hard and our money should mean something. As if we have a bunch of throwaway money to spend endlessly spinning gachas or whatever. No, we don't have to buy them. But when people are shouting "YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THEN YOU GET NOTHING" it gets a bit ridiculous. Get it now? ^^

No, because that is the mind set of a person who has gotten the better hand for quite a while. Yes the prices are a bit higher than they should be, imo, but if you like the game then give them your money. If you like their game and don't give them your money and are able to you are part of the reason that those things don't get further. That being said the US has always paid far cheaper prices than everyone else, even more so now that our money is worth less due to bad politics and bad corporations I'm not going to get into now. Australia, Asia, and and European countries all pay a ton more than us on average in games. It won't hurt you to suck it up and take the hit this one single time, like all those people have for so long for you in so many other ways and hey, it's for something you like.

And as far as "hard earned" you seem to think that the people that make the game don't work just as hard or harder. And while you may get their initial offerings so you get "something" without support you never get the best that that person or group could offer and you certainly discourage them from trying again.

I like PSO2 and if you do too you should be giving them money, especially all of us that are going out of our way to play the game who claim to like the game enough to do that.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:20 AM
BTW, if you don't have one of the following emails:

@docomo.ne.jp
@softbank.ne.jp
@■.vodafone.ne.jp ※
@jp-■.ne.jp ※
@i.softbank.jp
@disney.ne.jp
@ezweb.ne.jp
@ido.ne.jp
@willcom.com
@pdx.ne.jp
@■.pdx.ne.jp ※
@emnet.ne.jp

You can't use Webmoney, so try using another one.

-Wayu

I don't have those e-mail, and I use Webmoney fine for Niconico and Puchi Rock Shooter.

gravityvx
Jul 3, 2012, 01:24 AM
The way I see it, spend the amount of decent retail game at the very least since it's free, buying character slots which is probably only thing I see worth getting since it's permanent. Will probably get 2 more for force & ranger but nothing else seems worth the money really. Being unable to trade is just downright stupid for any game like this, and they only hurt themselves by forcing you to pay for such a feature, will never support that.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:27 AM
The way I see it, spend the amount of decent retail game at the very least since it's free, buying character slots which is probably only thing I see worth getting since it's permanent. Will probably get 2 more for force & ranger but nothing else seems worth the money really. Being unable to trade is just downright stupid for any game like this, and they only hurt themselves by forcing you to pay for such a feature, will never support that.

As it's a F2P game, being able to trade immediarely, and the Fun point Garapon, would foster RMT, something Sega is trying to combat.
By limiting Trading among Paying player, and the ability to vend.

gravityvx
Jul 3, 2012, 01:30 AM
As it's a F2P game, being able to trade immediarely, and the Fun point Garapon, would foster RMT, something Sega is trying to combat.
By limiting Trading among Paying player, and the ability to vend.

I know exactly why they do it, but I've never seen a company screw over their entire playerbase to combat rmt, in this way at least. Whether it was done for a good cause, it doesn't make it a good idea. RMT always find a way regardless.

Dabian
Jul 3, 2012, 01:34 AM
I'd pony up money for the stuff I want because I want that particular feature, and because I paid nothing for the game client. It's only fair.

As to which feature costing AC is "fair", that's contentious. Because I'm ok with paying to set up a player shop. Others are clearly not.

Different F2P games handle their F2P and paid features models differently. I do however think it's because of the in-game economy reasons that player2player trades are not supported. That's just me though.

DemonMike
Jul 3, 2012, 01:36 AM
AC campaign announced.

For every 2000 AC you buy, you'll receive 2x Rare Item Drop +50%.

God of Awesome
Jul 3, 2012, 01:39 AM
Don't know if this is the place to ask, but when is the game back up? I've read downtime is for 27hours, but I don't know from when, I've not had time to get on lately and now need my fix :D

If the conversion on the front page is correct, you actually save money buying in 500AC lots, at least if you're from NA you do anyway, seems strange. Is this actually the case?

Disastorm
Jul 3, 2012, 01:50 AM
The pricing is what I expected but I still think its a bit expensive imo. The previous PSOs have always been cheaper than standard mmo pricing, and this one costs more than standard mmos for a premium account (costs more than 15$ a month for premium if I understand correctly).

darkfalz16
Jul 3, 2012, 03:53 AM
how do you even purchase ac? can i use an american card or what?

Quatre52
Jul 3, 2012, 03:54 AM
how do you even purchase ac? can i use an american card or what?

Yes, theres a thread near the top with a link to it, really easy too, took me all of 5 minutes.

Wayu
Jul 3, 2012, 04:09 AM
This'll probably get ignored but whatever.

Do any of the online sorta-like-Paypal things support UnionPay debit cards?

-Wayu

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 04:51 AM
is the 30 day premium character, or account bound?

Ce'Nedra
Jul 3, 2012, 04:59 AM
I wonder what happends if you buy a invetory expasion and you have lets say 100 items with you and it expires...do you lose items #50-100 or do they transfer to your storage..?

Hope its the later

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 05:01 AM
I wonder what happends if you buy a invetory expasion and you have lets say 100 items with you and it expires...do you lose items #50-100 or do they transfer to your storage..?

Hope its the later

invent expansion is permanent. bank expansion isn't though

Ce'Nedra
Jul 3, 2012, 05:01 AM
Hmm that's almost an instant buy then

CultOfPersonality
Jul 3, 2012, 05:19 AM
I'm so lost since I haven't played, need a little bit of help.

I know theres shops you have to pay for to open, and you need the ark cash stuff for mags, but what else is there to unlock with it? All I know is the shops and that you can't trade without a premium account.

Can you earn ark cash in the game any possible way or is it all 100% cash only?

TheRealMagnus
Jul 3, 2012, 11:42 AM
Is there any indication as to characters/accounts going from open beta to full release? I haven't seen anything regarding this information.

Also can't wait for that Tundra! Going to be sick.

Whitney9890
Jul 3, 2012, 11:48 AM
Is there any indication as to characters/accounts going from open beta to full release? I haven't seen anything regarding this information.

If you mean as in a reset, they aren't doing that. We keep what we have.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 11:49 AM
in theory your stuff gets carried from OB to full release, so you won't lose anything you did there.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 11:49 AM
is the 30 day premium character, or account bound?

Account bound, but Backpack, SP, etc are character bound.

I'm so lost since I haven't played, need a little bit of help.

I know theres shops you have to pay for to open, and you need the ark cash stuff for mags, but what else is there to unlock with it? All I know is the shops and that you can't trade without a premium account.

Can you earn ark cash in the game any possible way or is it all 100% cash only?

Earn double Fun point
Access to a Premium Block
Able to access MY ROOM, MY SHOP
Storage is 300(Increased to 300 or 300 more?)
AC is Real money only.

No Wipe, everything carry over.

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 11:53 AM
thanks for answering :)

Alenoir
Jul 3, 2012, 12:01 PM
Storage is 300(Increased to 300 or 300 more?)
AC is Real money only.

You get the basic storage (200) and the premium storage (300) is unlocked for you. It's different than the other storage expansions.

God of Awesome
Jul 3, 2012, 01:24 PM
This'll probably get ignored but whatever.

Do any of the online sorta-like-Paypal things support UnionPay debit cards?

-Wayu

The best advice I could give would be to check the places that are like payapl, but aren't paypal. They'll probably have a list on their website showing what they accept. Paypal has surprised me with a lot of the cards it'll accept so you may as well find out. Good luck!

TheRealMagnus
Jul 3, 2012, 01:50 PM
yeah thanks for all the answers lol gonna be hittin up that chrono trigger til release day

SkinnyPso2
Jul 3, 2012, 01:50 PM
Say if i purchase 3000 Ac, Were do i get this Premium package?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:53 PM
Say if i purchase 3000 Ac, Were do i get this Premium package?

Ingame from the AC shop.

Sol_B4dguy
Jul 3, 2012, 03:00 PM
Interesting, but I think I'll wait for the hypothetical international release before buying anything. I'd rather have my banking info in a language I understand.

thekkeffect
Jul 3, 2012, 06:21 PM
Interesting, but I think I'll wait for the hypothetical international release before buying anything. I'd rather have my banking info in a language I understand.

i agree. im not putting money into something i hardly understand most of the time i feel like im playing blindly. im not putting money into this until there is an english release

Geistritter
Jul 3, 2012, 10:29 PM
AC campaign announced.

For every 2000 AC you buy, you'll receive 2x Rare Item Drop +50%.

Already making people pay for drop rates, eh. I was hoping they'd wait at least a little while on that.

On the bright side, most of the rares in this game are inexplicably terrible.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 10:39 PM
Already making people pay for drop rates, eh. I was hoping they'd wait at least a little while on that.

On the bright side, most of the rares in this game are inexplicably terrible.

This item is already in CB, and was also announced when the AC system.
Free to Play player can still get Drop 10% Coupon from the Fun Scratch.

SkinnyPso2
Jul 3, 2012, 10:42 PM
So with premium I can go to my room use the shop ... the full shabang?? or no?

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 10:43 PM
So with premium I can go to my room use the shop ... the full shabang?? or no?

Premium is the full shabang.

RocSage
Jul 3, 2012, 10:55 PM
Premium is the full shabang.

Premium is...
My Home
My Shop
Premium Storage (300 slot storage area)
Trading
2x FUN pts

I wonder if the double FUN points are applied before at the same time as you get the Premium Set. You get 1 FUN point for every 1 AC point you spend it seems, so if it applies to that purchase you could get 3200 to 7200 FUN points by buying it.

The things you want to invest in are
5x Inventory Expansion
MAG Tickets
Skill sheet thingy.

Those are the permanent things, worthwhile, and won't kill you on Lottery stuff.

What I'm doing is what I said earlier...
Buy 5150 AC
Buy 60 Day Premium Set for 2500 AC
Buy 5x Inventory Expansion 1600 AC
But MAG Tickets 300 AC

Next month Buy 3000 AC
Buy 90 Day Premium Set for 3600 AC

Every month afterward Buy 1000 AC
And that should keep me ahead of the curve for a while unless I want something else.