PDA

View Full Version : Guide Turn off the UI for screenshots :D

OpheliaInfinity
Jul 2, 2012, 05:43 AM
I noticed this question is asked alot, and although our wonderful community answers it most excellently... Hopefully this will save everyone some trouble :3

Go to your options menu... If you don't know where that is use this image reference below..

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/AlMcFly/Menu%20Translation%20Thread/MenuBar-SystemTab.gif

Then choose the 4th option in the first category on the left side. The bottom two options now are the Screenshot UI settings. The upper option is on, the lower is off. See the below image for help.
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w494/SeeInfinitee/screenshotsui.png
Selecting the bottom option will have the UI not appear in screenshots when you press the PRT SCRN button on your keyboard, or choose the screenshot button on the quick menu. :3

Don't forget to press the bottom-left button to save your settings!

Now go take some wonderful screenshots! :3

Xerrith
Jul 2, 2012, 07:05 AM
Wow, I've been wondering this for the longest time xD Thanks so much :)

KitsyLove
Jul 3, 2012, 05:24 PM
You are a savior. Thank you so much for this! x'D

Alena Zouryx
Jul 3, 2012, 06:50 PM
Thank you!!! <3

Shadownami92
Jul 3, 2012, 07:13 PM
Nice! But can anyone answer about a fix for if you can't take any pictures? The SEGA folder already exists from the Character Creator, but no new pictures I take go into the folder. Any help with that would be amazing.

B Plus
Jul 3, 2012, 10:23 PM
Have you tried pressing print screen then opening Microsoft Paint and press crtl V?

Shadownami92
Jul 3, 2012, 10:58 PM
That works, but compared to it working from the get go, it's horrible tedious. Not to mention I lose a little quality when saving in Paint. Even as .PNG

I would much prefer images to just auto save in the SEGA folder.

OpheliaInfinity
Jul 4, 2012, 07:41 AM
Nice! But can anyone answer about a fix for if you can't take any pictures? The SEGA folder already exists from the Character Creator, but no new pictures I take go into the folder. Any help with that would be amazing.
Does a message pop up on screen when you press the screenshot key? I might be able to help if there is.... That or your screenshots are being saved somewhere else than the folder created by the character creator.. which is unlikely.

goldwing
Jul 4, 2012, 10:33 AM
Really? I already did this. O well helpful none the less

Wolfgrey666
Jul 4, 2012, 01:20 PM
Aye this is helpful but i would like to know where my pictures are ending up.It is not in my sega folder on my c drive nor my pso2 folder on my d drive. Rather confused here, I want the people to see my Dr.GrimGrey. He must be shared with the world!

tkk13
Jul 4, 2012, 01:50 PM
Aye this is helpful but i would like to know where my pictures are ending up.It is not in my sega folder on my c drive nor my pso2 folder on my d drive. Rather confused here, I want the people to see my Dr.GrimGrey. He must be shared with the world!

try to take a look at "My Document--->SEGA--->PHANTASYSTARONLINE2--->pictures"

oh and thanks a lot for the hide UI for screenshots tips OpheliaInfinity, appreciate it...:-)

KanekoSaya
Jul 5, 2012, 11:33 AM
Thank you!!!!!