PDA

View Full Version : EXP FULL - Episode 4 (PSO2 Podcast)

EXPFULL
Jul 2, 2012, 05:53 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6j4ouzq5U1ryqabmo1_1280.jpg (http://expfull.com)

Episode Four - ‘Just Couldn’t Wait!’ went live last night on both Stitcher (App, and to stream online) and iTunes.

Listen to us talk rubbish about PSO2 once more as we go over our WIN and FAIL lists from the last week, have a look at what’s being discussed on various forums in HOT TOPICS, answer some questions that listeners sent to our INBOX and finally look TOWARDS THE FUTURE at some of the cool stuff planned for July and the official launch of the game.

We really appreciate comments from the PSO-WORLD community and encourage you to interact with us if you fancy it! - We also offer a Voice Chat service on our own dedicated servers if you want to play with us and listeners of the show.

Revlis-Desilver
Jul 2, 2012, 08:43 AM
really enjoyed making this one :)

PAZUZU
Jul 7, 2012, 12:04 PM
I did give it a listen but all the Americanisms were so irritating. It's not just you, it's a bit of an epidemic in the UK, but British folks using "cool" "guys" "dude" "man" "awesome" "buddy" etc. sounds so ridiculous. Spark up a spliff, drink some beer, relax and be yourselves.

I enjoyed the swearing though!

EXPFULL
Jul 9, 2012, 08:01 AM
I did give it a listen but all the Americanisms were so irritating. It's not just you, it's a bit of an epidemic in the UK, but British folks using "cool" "guys" "dude" "man" "awesome" "buddy" etc. sounds so ridiculous.

Thanks for your feedback Pazuzu. Hopefully some of it was still worth a listen!

We're just being ourselves, so won't be changing that any time soon. I won't get in to what Revlis and I do for day jobs, but I guess that opens us up to a wider culture than some.

Also, Around 80% of our audience is from the USA actually - fun fact!

Spark up a spliff, drink some beer, relax and be yourselves.

As I randomly mentioned on the podcast you listened to, I'm Straight Edge... so... yeah.

:D

NoiseHERO
Jul 9, 2012, 08:04 AM
STRAIGHT EDGE ALL THE WAY, WOO!

/hides my drunken posts

PAZUZU
Jul 9, 2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks for your feedback Pazuzu. Hopefully some of it was still worth a listen!

Definitely good that you started up a pso podcast, I wish you every success with it. No idea why anyone would choose to be "Straight Edge", I was just suggesting that if you got a bit twatted it might help you relax and sort out the problem with all that American slang that you're infected with. :D