PDA

View Full Version : general input on 生産デバイス/HP回復系

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 05:57 AM
so i FOOOLISHLY thought it'd be a good idea to delete my hp regeneration J. that was actually one of the STUPIDEST things i've ever done.

"oh ya dawg emergency hp regen A will work grate dog never afraid of low hp 50% chance hp restore automatically"

so yeah just in case you were thinking about it lemme be the first to tell you guys hp regen J kicks ass. it basically auto heals you for a ~monomate's worth rather frequently. i don't remember the timing but it was noticeable and very helpful.

so now i'm trying to mess around with 生産デバイス/HP回復系 to see if i can get something like hp J back and so far 生産デバイス/HP回復系 is just not cooperating.

sat in the field not moving for 15 minutes +, mag did not poop any monomates. then i thought i had to be hurt for it to poop'em but its been 7 minutes and counting, and still no monomates.

has anybody tried stacking their entire mag full of 生産デバイス/HP回復系 devices? how often does your mag supply you with monomates?

i only have one 生産デバイス/HP回復系 and it's at the top of my trigger list.

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 06:04 AM
nah im not stacking my mag any powers i like diversity.

my mag can heal, poop mates (only works if like 5% filled or more btw), rarely revives me on death, and shoots fireballs

btw incase u want the power/translation list its here, its still incomplete i think but i havent found others yet:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196405

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 06:08 AM
nah im not stacking my mag any powers i like diversity.

my mag can heal, poop mates (only works if like 5% filled or more btw), rarely revives me on death, and shoots fireballs

btw incase u want the power/translation list its here, its still incomplete i think but i havent found others yet:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196405

MY MAG'S FULLNESS IS AT 0% IS THAT WHY IT WONT POOP FOR ME? LOL

that's.... actually logical.

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 06:12 AM
MY MAG'S FULLNESS IS AT 0% IS THAT WHY IT WONT POOP FOR ME? LOL

that's.... actually logical.

yeah :P thats it lol, otherwise u could just go afk in a map and when u came back there'd be milion mates lol

GoldenFalcon
Jul 2, 2012, 06:12 AM
It removes 5% of the mag fullness gauge when it creates an item, and for me, seems to create dimates and trimates frequently enough (can/have to feed it more items, sometimes good sometimes bad)
Although, if I could get a HP heal J ability, I would put that on over my 2nd HP heal A

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 06:14 AM
by the way how do u remove a mag power?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 06:17 AM
It removes 5% of the mag fullness gauge when it creates an item, and for me, seems to create dimates and trimates frequently enough (can/have to feed it more items, sometimes good sometimes bad)
Although, if I could get a HP heal J ability, I would put that on over my 2nd HP heal A

oh god now i'm thinking of...

feeding my mag it's own poop.

and it'll keep pooping out more poop that i can use..

and theoretically couldn't you stack your mag with item creation then, to force your mags hunger down faster?

AND IT CREATES DIMATES AND TRIMATES?? UGH THAT'S AWESOME

once you teach your mag the maximum allotted abilities, if you want to teach it another it'll work the same way as pokemon. "Mag is trying to learn, POOP MONOMATE, but mag already knows too many abilities! Would you like Mag to forget an ability to make room for POOP MONOMATE, or would you like mag to not learn POOP MONOMATE at all?"

GrandTickler
Jul 2, 2012, 06:38 AM
once you teach your mag the maximum allotted abilities, if you want to teach it another it'll work the same way as pokemon. "Mag is trying to learn, POOP MONOMATE, but mag already knows too many abilities! Would you like Mag to forget an ability to make room for POOP MONOMATE, or would you like mag to not learn POOP MONOMATE at all?"

lol i see, thanks man

GoldenFalcon
Jul 2, 2012, 06:42 AM
Actually, that is a very good point
With a max level mag, feed it its own poop and never have to care about keeping its fullness gauge up otherwise for the other abilities (but keep the trimates obviously)

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 06:44 AM
Actually, that is a very good point
With a max level mag, feed it its own poop and never have to care about keeping its fullness gauge up otherwise for the other abilities (but keep the trimates obviously)

:( i'm gonna get magcare protection services called on me for cruel and unusual treatment toward my mag man i dont want that man