PDA

View Full Version : Some confusing questions.

pow400
Jul 2, 2012, 09:02 AM
I have a couple of questions that bug me, and i would just like to know the answer if you know it or can explain it to me.

I understand that the ark cash is used to buy extra items and what not but what does the premium service give us? I understand there will be premium only servers but other than that why should i consider purchasing it? It just seems like a pay-to-get-extra-stuff like most online games.

Alright the game is set for release in japan and im trying to decide whether or nor i should keep playing the Japanese version or should i decide to wait till the american version. I would prefer to be able to read and understand the story a little more than i do. Also, will the american servers, whenever they come out, be behind japan in updates massively just like in PSU? Should i be holding out for an english patch that might not even come or just go ahead and wait till a state side release?

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 09:09 AM
I have a couple of questions that bug me, and i would just like to know the answer if you know it or can explain it to me.

I understand that the ark cash is used to buy extra items and what not but what does the premium service give us? I understand there will be premium only servers but other than that why should i consider purchasing it? It just seems like a pay-to-get-extra-stuff like most online games.

Alright the game is set for release in japan and im trying to decide whether or nor i should keep playing the Japanese version or should i decide to wait till the american version. I would prefer to be able to read and understand the story a little more than i do. Also, will the american servers, whenever they come out, be behind japan in updates massively just like in PSU? Should i be holding out for an english patch that might not even come or just go ahead and wait till a state side release?

First question can be answered by going through the first info sticky.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187376

And whether there will be an English version, if it will have item removed or included, or it's update schedule is all unknown.

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 09:10 AM
Premium will give access to:
-Item trade function
-My Room access
-MyShop access
-Premium storage (300 slots)
-doubling fun points from any of the associated methods to obtain them: logging, good jobs, ac use, partner card use.
-Premium block