PDA

View Full Version : Question about the full game release on the 4th

dsmith51595
Jul 2, 2012, 01:19 PM
so i understand that there are F2P aspects and P2P aspects of the game...can anyone explain to me what will be excluded from PSO2 if u decide not to pay any money... I remember in PSO episode I and II a huge part of the fun was giving your hunter friend a rare sword weapon because you couldn't use it and overall helping each other out. i find as of now i cannot give weapons to my friend via trade or even drop items...will any form of trading or item dropping be available to the ENTIRE community without paying?

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2012, 01:21 PM
nope.

Lostbob117
Jul 2, 2012, 01:23 PM
Free Course
*No Shop.
*No Room.
*You can still search through shops.
*You WON'T be able to get a second mag.
*You CANNOT reset your skill tree.

That's all I can think of atm.

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2012, 01:24 PM
so i understand that there are F2P aspects and P2P aspects of the game...can anyone explain to me what will be excluded from PSO2 if u decide not to pay any money... I remember in PSO episode I and II a huge part of the fun was giving your hunter friend a rare sword weapon because you couldn't use it and overall helping each other out. i find as of now i cannot give weapons to my friend via trade or even drop items...will any form of trading or item dropping be available to the ENTIRE community without paying?

Making Trading and Opening Shop a Premium feature is Sakai/Sega's way of preventing RMT and Fun point Abuse.

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 01:25 PM

well the only thing you could possibly do to give your friend items is to get a 3 day shop pass ticket from the FUN scratch (gotta be somewhat lucky to get it) and then put an item up in your shop for the minimum price which is 1050 meseta and then have them buy it from you immediately.

1050 meseta is nothing when you get later into the game, I have 1.3 mil at level 30 so it shouldn't be an issue... but thats really the only way to do it without forking over cash ^^;

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2012, 01:31 PM
I tried giving a friend a sword at 1050 with him waiting right next to me refreshing the shop list

Someone bought it before he could click OK

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 01:33 PM
I tried giving a friend a sword at 1050 with him waiting right next to me refreshing the shop list

Someone bought it before he could click OK

It's because you're UnLucky...ZING! ^^;

Randomness
Jul 2, 2012, 01:38 PM
Making Trading and Opening Shop a Premium feature is Sakai/Sega's way of preventing RMT and Fun point Abuse.

No, I'm pretty sure making trading restricted is their way to encourage people to pay.

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 2, 2012, 08:11 PM
So you can't even 1 measly meseta to one of your friends or a member of your party? Now that's stupid.

Adramalech
Jul 2, 2012, 08:15 PM
At least people won't trouble you asking for item/meseta.

Macman
Jul 2, 2012, 08:37 PM
Oh I'm sure they'll still try.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 08:40 PM
yeah i made sure i sold whatever i wanted to be sold before open beta went down. i'll buy other stuff (like skill trees, character slot), but premium just to sell things is nonsense in my eyes. even if it is a form of preventing RMT

Seizure Bot
Jul 2, 2012, 08:42 PM
So you can't even 1 measly meseta to one of your friends or a member of your party? Now that's stupid.

It makes sense to me. Otherwise, a single payer could spread the wealth to all the free masses.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 08:46 PM
oh yeah, hopefully you guys bought everything you needed as well. because now there will be much less competition on the market as less will be participating in it. undoubtedly, prices will be much higher.

Kwakado
Jul 2, 2012, 09:32 PM
Do we know what's going to happen to the items currently in our rooms? Will they get put into our storage or are they just gone?

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 09:35 PM
Oh yeah.................
You need premium to SELL shit too...
/facekeyboard
fgchjvjkbkln;

Guess cashers own the economy. Not sure I like where prices are gonna go... Starting to lean back into that "just cut the BS and make this game P2P" mood.

Halcyote
Jul 2, 2012, 09:37 PM
the struggle is going to get real for some of y'all.

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 09:41 PM
Well I'm more of a buyer than a seller... e_e

But how many "sellers" are there gonna be when you have to pay 17 dollars a month to be one...?

Let alone the KIND of people they'll be... e_e

"WHAT'S THAT? SMALL COMPETITION? GRINDERS 8K EACH! GET ON DAT PREMIUM STATUS! 8D"

Priest
Jul 2, 2012, 09:42 PM
Let's not forget there will be premium blocks that free players can't access. They will probably choose block 20 so you'll have to pay to dance there ;P

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 09:43 PM
I'd really like to wait for a way to purchase Arkz Cash in dollars, but Sega has done a great job of teasing us all with these features.

Sigmund
Jul 2, 2012, 09:48 PM
oh yeah, hopefully you guys bought everything you needed as well. because now there will be much less competition on the market as less will be participating in it. undoubtedly, prices will be much higher.
Sure did! Made a bunch of 50 elemental weapons~

Ueno54
Jul 2, 2012, 10:01 PM
If you really don't want to pay for premium too much I guess you could hoard up as many rares as storage allows, get a month and toss em all up.

aduran
Jul 2, 2012, 10:49 PM
how much would you pay for 3 day shop ticket. I have 3 and haven't looked how much they sell for.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2012, 10:57 PM
If we ask them REALLY nicely maybe they will bring back drop trading like in PSO.

Made you look

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 11:05 PM
Made you look

Ctrl + A swag = easylookI'mnotevenmad

Shadowjesse626
Jul 2, 2012, 11:10 PM
so now that the full game has been announced, can i just start the beta again and it will update? or do i have to download the full game separately

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 3, 2012, 12:52 AM
The full will require a small patch update, if you have the beta files already just load game, patch it up and you're all set.

KiroMatic
Jul 3, 2012, 01:06 AM
with so many restriction I would rather just pay monthly -_-

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:10 AM
Ok, I have a question that I haven't seen asked yet. I know a premium account will get the big storage box for items, but free to play gets some kind of storage right? RIGHT? Please say we do.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:32 AM
how much would you pay for 3 day shop ticket. I have 3 and haven't looked how much they sell for.

They can't be sold or traded, like the increase Drop, mesta or exp coupon.

Ok, I have a question that I haven't seen asked yet. I know a premium account will get the big storage box for items, but free to play gets some kind of storage right? RIGHT? Please say we do.

Yes, you still get the 200 Storage you have in OB.