PDA

View Full Version : PC [Ship 2] Radiant Hunters (PSO2 Guild) Recruiting Active players!

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 01:25 PM
Before I say anything, you all have to know we are on SHIP 2.

UPDATE *06-30-2013*I want to mention that the team chat isn't family friendly at times. Also if you get distracted by team chat always popping up in bubbles, I found out about this:

A display setting for chat bubbles will be has been added to options, allowing user to switch between “Show all chat bubbles”, “Show only the chat bubbles of players in the same area” or “Don’t show any chat bubbles”

UPDATE *06/24/2013*

Lead has been passed to me. I'm here during the summer and I'll be playing a bit. Feel free to join in if you'd like to play with us. We have around 25 members now, and the chat is bustling. Join in. I'm also around level 37. The team is a mix of lower levels and higher levels so you should have some options.

Keep in mind there is a member limit. It's 100 members. You can only register as one character to save space for other people who want to play. You can play with the guild as either, you'll just need to make sure you have your main on the guild list.

Back for summer and Member List Clean up + Recruiting (http://radianthunters.enjin.com/home/m/6495023/article/1558138)

Hey, Ranmaru here. I'm introducing to you all the group of Radiant Hunters for Phantasy Star Online 2. This guild is for people who want to meet up with people, to play PSO2. It doesn't matter what your playstyle is, you'll find a friend that will be good to ya. Relaxed, or hardcore. Doing missions all day long, or doing missions and taking breaks to feed your mag. (Codeword for AFK) Basically, you are here because you:

1) Want to play PSO2 with people, not by yourself (Don't lie to yourself, you know you do, just as I do, we are social creatures you see)
2) Will want to find a place to hang out with others that share the same common interests and goals

So. If someone doesn't share your exact interests and goals, don't just leave. Continue to mingle, and you'll find a good party to play with forever and ever. Till the end of time. That's why this guild is here, for you.

Requirements:

Be active. If you are going to be away for a while, let me (us) know.
Speak English. (At least enough to be understood and have conversation)
Keep it civil. No Monkey bullshit. (Like spamming /toge even when told to stop)
Partying? Yes. Dancing? Yes. Missions? Yes. Killing Monkeys? Yes. Mag feeding? Yes. Afk? Yes. Monkey Bullshit? NO YOU APE *Throws banana* (Reward? I THINK NOT)
Be on Ship 2.
Low levels are welcome to join. Don't whine when you can't find someone to help you, sometimes people are too busy or have put alot of effort and are tired. Sometimes the extra effort has to come from yourself, once you know that, there shouldn't be a problem and before the end of the day, you won't be low level anymore. Otherwise I and others will help when we can. :] (The one time I am too busy to help may actually be when I'm doing my own missions, so you see even I must pull extra extra effort to help myself :p )

So there. Are you the type [IE: Introverted] to just melt in your own shadow while others talk over you since they are so loud? Well I think this is your opportunity to be social in your own way. You may want to avoid confrontation but you totally won't want to be alone, right? Take a small step I guess. Obv if you are extroverted you won't have any problems getting friends. Just get the fuck in here. You'll know what to do.

Application (I won't be listing it on this post now, but still want you to post this in thread):

Board User Name: Sega ID or Character Name (Which ever one you want to be added)
Level:
Intro:
What you aim to achieve with this team:
Time/peak:

This will help others get in touch with you if they would like. Gender? Who cares. This ain't no dating service. If you meet someone who you think is a guy/girl, and you click, be careful. Don't just date someone without even knowing FO REEL what their gender is. That's all I can do from there. Yet, this isn't for people to find dates. This is for finding friends to play with and chillax with. If and then you click, it's your ball court. People don't have to give out their genders tho. That's my point. It's more of a "You can ask, but they don't have to tell" kind of thing. Also, don't get all lovey dovey on us. Sure you can a lil but this is A HUNTERS GUILD. NOT A LOVERS LOUNGE. So get to playing and don't make the atmosphere awkward for others. *cough*

------------------------

Member list: (I will update this with the members once I get their info and such.)

Ranmaru
Nami (Manager)
Courina (Manager)
Sgt Naaman (Manager)
Fourtwo (Manager)
Delrita
Senrys

New members:

Kyle
Christian
Alice
Why so Kuderee
Darkslayer
GreeNCast
Ryuu
Jake
Pepsi
Fate
Mech
Sigma
Light
Kadash
Ryuuguu (Nyago)
CrimZon
RoguemayCray
drewgans
Yukiie
Jin
Zetzu
Zorbulon
Rikka
Nyx
Xeperia
qfortyfive
Graves
Aki Sora
Tsulima81
Saziel

Returning Members:

Kass
Elterntail

That's who I remember seeing just today. I'll update with the other stuff later.

CURRENTLY WE HAVE: 39 members and counting. We are on Ship 2

LINKS:============================================ ========================================

Radiant Hunters Blog. Check this for updates, history, why I chose the name, etc (http://radianthunters.wordpress.com/)
Radiant Hunters Group Page (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=415)
Bumped Guides for PSO2 for you recent PSO2 players (http://bumped.org/psublog/)

Radiant Hunters Website (http://radianthunters.enjin.com/)

DayDreamer
Jul 2, 2012, 02:52 PM
God I can tell im tired e- e
I thought this was a post about Radiant Historia for a second.. even though its in the player matchup section.

Anyway, I'd love to join!
I couldnt seem to find a descent party in OB like i could in CB. Everyone seemed to be set on just completing missions instead of doing that AND socializing..
I dont see the point in an mmo if you dont want to socialize :/

As of right now though, im in the middle of Persona 3 Fes so I'll let you know when I can join. I dont want to join right now and not be active xD

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 02:57 PM
Hahaha sleep! xP

And yes, that is fine. Just let me know. Also add me in game and play with me and get to know us (I mean when you are done with your Persona 3 Phase; my senses indicate if you tried playing PSo2 you might forget about it xD [I forgot about LoL, and consider I planned spending $50 for the bundle])

lykann
Jul 2, 2012, 08:26 PM
This sound profitable.

Ly/Ly
23 and counting
I prefer to do constant runs above all else, as it counteracts the terrible drop luck I have. When not doing so I spend time trying to run a profitable shop. I'm not one to join in with mass dancing, unless my buddy Nagasei is on.
I play on blocks 1-3, 20-22, and 50.
I can be found between the hours of 4pm and midnight, EST

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 08:31 PM
Alrighty, added you to the list. Please feel free to join the group if possible. (It's in the links) : D I'll add you to the guild once I see you online.

Hideyasu
Jul 2, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hideyasu: Hideyasu
Level: 23
I'm usually doing missions since I'm trying to stray away from being poor. I'm open to help anyone.

Blocks 20-23

I'm usually on from about 1pm ~ 12am more or less. PST

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:25 PM
Alright cool. I'll add you to the guild and friends once the game is up.

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 09:25 PM
User Name: Vintasticvin/ Arbiter
Level: Lv 9 Force
Playstyle: Casting spells with cards
Block (or blocks you go through): Block 20 aka Party Central, The Lotus, and The Hell Hole of thr ARKS Colony
Time/peak: weekdays 6:00pm- 11pm/1am, Weekend At any given time

UNOFFICIAL MEMBER

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:27 PM
Alright son, noted. You are welcome to hang around bro. : P

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 09:35 PM
Squee and to believe we used to be at each other's throats xD

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:43 PM
Hahaha, that was nothing. I wouldn't let that from clouding my judgement of you, which is pretty bro. Was funny tho. ;O

TheBlackMage
Jul 2, 2012, 09:58 PM
Count me in. ^^

User Name: MyraKai/Jenti
Level: 15
Playstyle: Casual (for now :P)
Block (or blocks you go through): 20-23 (I tend to stick to 22 most of the time)
Time/peak: Hmm hard to give an exact time since work isn't on a fixed schedule and I can either be on morning/night shift or even both : x .
I'm online a lot however, may I just put that down? ^^;

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 10:04 PM
Hahaha, that was nothing. I wouldn't let that from clouding my judgement of you, which is pretty bro. Was funny tho. ;O

@_@ Uhhh what was funny?

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 10:06 PM
Count me in. ^^

User Name: MyraKai/Jenti
Level: 15
Playstyle: Casual (for now :P)
Block (or blocks you go through): 20-23 (I tend to stick to 22 most of the time)
Time/peak: Hmm hard to give an exact time since work isn't on a fixed schedule and I can either be on morning/night shift or even both : x .
I'm online a lot however, may I just put that down? ^^;

Yeah that's fine, I'm online alot too and my times are a bit general. It's kool. : P

Added to list. Will add to team once game gets up.

Vin: I mean was funny how that turned out. : P

SolarSamurai
Jul 2, 2012, 10:13 PM
God I can tell im tired e- e
I thought this was a post about Radiant Historia for a second.. even though its in the player matchup section.

Anyway, I'd love to join!
I couldnt seem to find a descent party in OB like i could in CB. Everyone seemed to be set on just completing missions instead of doing that AND socializing..
I dont see the point in an mmo if you dont want to socialize :/

As of right now though, im in the middle of Persona 3 Fes so I'll let you know when I can join. I dont want to join right now and not be active xD

Actually. That is where the name came from. I have been playing Radiant Historia for the DS, and since loved the word Radiant. Ranmaru was trying to come up with a simple name, and thus Radiant Hunters was born. Kuddos to you.

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah that's fine, I'm online alot too and my times are a bit general. It's kool. : P

Added to list. Will add to team once game gets up.

Vin: I mean was funny how that turned out. : P

@_@ I still dont get you but its fine ^_^ (My memory is kinda lousy)

SolarSamurai
Jul 2, 2012, 10:31 PM
Also, here is my info.

User Name: White Chronicle/ White Chronicle
Level:14
Playstyle:??? Um, swing swing, bang bang, slice slice, Talk talky?
Block (or blocks you go through):Er, I'm kinda random. I guess you could mostly find me on 47 if I am not already on blocks 20-23.
Time/peak:10:30a.m.-9:00p.m. central time.

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 10:32 PM
Thank you Ruka.

Vin: ok then bro. : P

SolarSamurai
Jul 2, 2012, 10:34 PM
Thank you Ruka.

Vin: ok then bro. : P

Yep, anytime. Also, I would recommend voting on a home block that is not as packed with people like 20-23. You know, one with less lag.

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 10:38 PM
Yep, anytime. Also, I would recommend voting on a home block that is not as packed with people like 20-23. You know, one with less lag.

D'aww but I like 20 *shrugs* oh well thats the guild's thing :-P

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 10:38 PM
Good idea. I'll figure out a way to get votes from all the members so far.

Haha I know you do man. But he's right, it'll help the guild be able to play with each other with less lag.

I am fine with visiting blocks 20-23 tho. Fun chilling there.

Although currently our 'home-block' will be floating for now. We still need to decide this as a group, so you might see our guild playing in blocks 20-23. Or might not, because at times those blocks can be near full or full, meaning we'd have to move to another block anyways. xD

SolarSamurai
Jul 2, 2012, 10:41 PM
Excellent! I expect good things from this group. We also need to have a talk with the other group members we met online and try to get them to "set up base here" a.k.a. make an account on PSO-World, so they can better keep up with the forums side of things.

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 10:44 PM
Will do. I will try to get them acquainted with this forum and group. 8-)

Linpuff
Jul 3, 2012, 06:18 AM
User Name: Sega ID: Linlana Ship 2 Ramarl: リンラナ
Level: 17
Playstyle: Weak bullet, sniping, shotgun to the face
Block (or blocks you go through): 20-23
Time/peak: Varies greatly depending on class schedule/naps/sleep cycle. Usually on for 8+ hours a day.

I like the sound of your guild. Um let's see about me... long time PSO/PSU player, ever since dreamcast. I love games like Radiant Historia and Persona as well. I'm fine with playing solo and I have 1 other friend I play with consistently, we met back on PSO dreamcast. None of my other friends will play until English client, so I figure I might as well push myself to branch out and meet new people to keep the game interesting for myself. I'm pretty shy til I get to know people. I'm a 2nd semester Japanese student and part of my motivation for playing the game is to further immerse/teach myself more Japanese. I'm sure you can relate. Sorry my character's name is in katakana, I was trying to befriend Japanese players and talk with them. I hope it's not a problem. I probably plan to throw a lot of money at Sega and get an extra character slot or two because I want to support them on their bold move of making this game free. In case you don't read katakana, you can call me Rin, Lin, Lindsey, or Linpuff.

B Plus
Jul 3, 2012, 08:16 AM
User Name: B Plus
Character: Masta Platinum
Level: 24
Playstyle: Sword and partisan AoE on mobs but I go in fast and hard on the big enemies.
Time/peak: Evening EST
I would very much like to join. I will be starting my 4th semester of Japanese if that helps. I mostly played pso back on the dreamcast. I like to socialize but mostly I enjoy laying waste to monsters and grabbing that loot!

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 10:16 AM
Wow it's cool that the both of you are both in Japanese classes! I should enroll myself in one as well, because it would be very interesting.

Lin Puff, it's alright that your name is in Katakana. It's a good thing people can add your Sega ID as well if they had trouble adding ya. : ]

I also intend to throw money at Sega.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MESETA. : 3 (Or Arcs Cash)

Added you both. : P

Vintasticvin
Jul 3, 2012, 10:25 AM
B and Rin can be seen as valuable members since they can translate the mystical runes for us :p

B Plus
Jul 3, 2012, 10:48 AM
私の日本語が下手ですでもがんばります(^O^)/

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 11:02 AM
Interesting. Btw what do you usually use to type Katakan/Hiregana? : 3

Vintasticvin
Jul 3, 2012, 11:12 AM
O.o I wonder what he said and the rest of us are just as valuable to the team as they are

B Plus
Jul 3, 2012, 11:19 AM
Well for that post I used my iPhone but on my comp I use windows ime. Vint, I think laying waste to the enemy is the most important part!

SolarSamurai
Jul 3, 2012, 12:03 PM
Well. I use a weird online keyboard thing to type katakana. I need to start learning the language. Playing .hack//LINK in Japanese and not understanding the majority of what is going on does not help.

Linpuff
Jul 3, 2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I use microsoft IME to type the monorunes.

SolarSamurai
Jul 3, 2012, 01:26 PM
Now about this guild... Does the guild system work on different ships? Like, is the guild only available on Ship 2? Or is it available on all?

B Plus
Jul 3, 2012, 01:33 PM
So did someone already create a guild on pso2 before the servers went down?

SolarSamurai
Jul 3, 2012, 01:37 PM
Yes, it was made 2 days ago.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 02:16 PM
I don't know about it working through out the other ships.

I mean... I can only access the guild and inviting from within the ship, so I would guess it would only cover our ship (Ship 2), since my character is only in Ship 2. : P

Sadly this makes it so people from Ship 10 or other ships are not able to come in. ;-; I hope someone from Ship 10 either makes a guild, or you guys just sacrifice yourselves and re-make on Ship 2.

And yes, the guild is made already. Once the game gets up, I'll add you guys to the in-game guild when I meet up with you.

SolarSamurai
Jul 3, 2012, 02:19 PM
Lovely. I guess we will see once it is back up.

Duhakalock
Jul 3, 2012, 02:35 PM
User Name: Dik Fro
Level: 16
Playstyle: Sensual Massages, Soft, rough, whatever the ladies want.
Block (or blocks you go through):Block 2
Time/peak: Happy hour

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 02:50 PM
Ok Added you dude. : D

darkwillow
Jul 3, 2012, 03:16 PM
Darkwillow: July23
Level: 1
Playstyle: I like to play missions and I have a pretty laidback playstyle.
Blocks: To be announced. (prolly just the same ones as Ran)
Time/peak: They fluctuate because of college.

deathman00789
Jul 3, 2012, 03:24 PM
Yo this looks like a great guild. I would like to join.

Ruki- HUcaseal

I'm somewhere between lvl 5 and 10( my power went out for almost a week so i dont remember)

I play like a hunter

I'm on whenever 12pm est - the next day

Hajnal
Jul 3, 2012, 03:28 PM
User Name: SegaID: aemaeth / Character name: エリザベス(Elizabeth, or Elisa)

Playstyle: I'm a princess! <3 But realistically, I tend to be an on/off hardcore player.. When in a mission, I tend to run things fast and efficiently(unless there's no real requirement and we're just playing without purpose), but at the same time be very relaxed and like to socialize a lot in lobbies and/or rooms~ It's a virtual chat room as much as it is a game for me!

Block (or blocks you go through): Generally the standard 20-23 at the moment. I don't have a specified "private" block yet ;p

Time/peak: Generally evenings, post 5-6CST.

EDIT: Just posting so I can be cool and have my name on the front page <3

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 03:33 PM
Added the three of you. : D

deathman00789
Jul 3, 2012, 03:38 PM
Awesome thanks.

And yea Haj usually leave me behind and kills things before i get there.
>.> princess mah butt.

Hajnal
Jul 3, 2012, 03:43 PM
Okay, I'm an overly aggressive princess; these things happen <3

SolarSamurai
Jul 3, 2012, 03:56 PM
More like a crazy nutcase princess.

Hajnal
Jul 3, 2012, 04:02 PM
I don't know what you're talking about~! *eye twitch*

Kato3y
Jul 3, 2012, 04:09 PM
Hi Boss ! I'm already in but here my lines. :)

User Name: Kato
ID: Kato3y
Level: Force 11
Playstyle: I like playing the great sister, some kind of RP. I usually play support in most MMO, so let me heal you ! I'll be gentle with all of you. ;)
Block: 20-21
Time/peak: I'm french (GMT+1) but I can be online at any moment of the day, due to my work.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 04:16 PM
Alrighty, added ya. : 3

Ellesahma
Jul 3, 2012, 04:52 PM
Ola! I'm totally set up. Anyway, it's mé. Lightbringer/Black!
Hey Lancey~!

Board User Name: Lightbringer/ Black Chronicle
Playstyle: I like to play efficiently.
Blok: Any is fine with mé!
Time/peak: Depends. Mostlæy in evenings..

I think that is everything.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 05:47 PM
Ok I added you! : D

MelancholyWitch
Jul 3, 2012, 06:07 PM
Do you guys use a voice chat program to communicate while running stuff? I don't think I saw that in your op I could be wrong though.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 06:29 PM
Not really. I can set up a group on skype. Or maybe vent but I gotta check with how to do that.

Who wants in? :p

SakiRN
Jul 3, 2012, 06:47 PM
User Name: FOXHOUND/Hotaru
Level: Lv 25 NH Force. Fire Tech Specialized
Playstyle: Playing Boss Rush All Day long.
Block (or blocks you go through): whichever block is less crowded
Time/peak: 7-11 PST weekdays. Weekend all day

B Plus
Jul 3, 2012, 06:57 PM
I prefer skype

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 08:37 PM
Added you, Sakirn. I was watching Ted. : ]

My Skype is Neokrw. Add me. I'll set up a guild call or something. Could be like the chat that goes on the whole time. : D Will be awesome.

deathman00789
Jul 3, 2012, 08:58 PM
Aww this sucks my mic just broke recently

SolarSamurai
Jul 3, 2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah yeah, that's what they all say Miss XENOBLADE! YOU WILL KNOW THE PAIN AND SUFFERING YOU CAUSED THE EMPEROR AND FIORA!

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 12:04 AM
Will be there soon

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 12:22 AM
I'm there now. If you are in the lobby, dance with White Chronicle (who is also dancing)

I'll go check the Blue Club, and the lobby alot.

BLOCK 29.

Also post if you are gettin on, so I know that I'm looking for people in the blue club or lobby. : P

DOING A RUN.

Just dance in the lobby in wait for me. : P

Again, Char name is Lance.

Arisato-Minato
Jul 4, 2012, 03:26 AM
User Name: Kawasumi Io
ID: Kawasumi kun
Level: Ranger Lv. 19
Playstyle: Assault riffle and grenade launcher PA to blow everything away
Time/peak: Usually in the nights, around 9:00 to 1 or 2 am.

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 04:10 AM
Added you bro. : D

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 05:10 AM
Ok, going to sleep guys. Nite. If you missed me, just let me know when you would like to meet and we'll talk.

Phantomlan
Jul 4, 2012, 10:04 AM
User Name: Vernor (SID) / Lulli (C.Name)
Level: 12
Playstyle: Softcore ? haha, well right now i'm playing alone (or with brother but thats mostly alone anyways haha) and its getting boring soloing (duoing) but when i'll get to play with someone i mostly go hardcore
Block (or blocks you go through): 30
Time/peak: UTC+1 18:00-24:00 but right now vacations so mostly all day.

B Plus
Jul 4, 2012, 10:10 AM
Hey I'm going to start adding you guys to my friends list so if you get a request from B Plus or Masta Platinum thats me :D

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 10:14 AM
Added you Phantom. : D

And alright B Plus. : D

PSchiZ
Jul 4, 2012, 11:40 AM
Board User Name: Schisma
Level: 28
Playstyle: Idk, Hardcore?
Block (or blocks you go through): 20,21,30-37
Time/peak: EST, At night or mornings and sometimes evenings

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 12:03 PM
Ok added you and to the group as well.

Currently I'm putting up the rest of the members, but just their names for now. I'll figure out a way for them to answer these. I'd at least look into their level and blocks they frequent.

chaosbelow
Jul 4, 2012, 01:03 PM
User Name: Chaosbelow (SID) / Seren (Character name)
Level: 3
Playstyle: Hardcore mainly, with a little bit of casual
Block (or blocks you go through): 20 ~ 23, 30.
Time/peak: EST, Pretty much most of the afternoon/night.

Messyhead
Jul 4, 2012, 01:03 PM
EstherMori : Esther
Level : 14 at the moment
Playstyle: Mage , like to run around and heal. Always looking to kick monkeys.Midcore maybe ?
Blocks : 20 to 30
Time/peak: Eastern time , 10am to 2pm , 7pm to Midnight.

Skyefs
Jul 4, 2012, 01:31 PM
Board User Name: Skyefs3:Filia
Level: 20
Playstyle: FIRE. And General AOE force madness.
Block (or blocks you go through): Block 20 Dance Squad.
Time/peak: Times change randomly. I have no set time I play.

SolarSamurai
Jul 4, 2012, 01:33 PM
I'm all for moving ships.

rufiyaa
Jul 4, 2012, 01:42 PM
Board User Name: Saefimi
Level: 8 for now > x<''
Playstyle: Gunblades, rifles, and cannons? (quack) anything I feel like I guess.
Block (or blocks you go through): anywhere where the login automatically brings me, anything else it'd be 29.
Time/peak: almost everyday? not sure... random and stuff. > x<

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 01:52 PM
I'm ok with remaking, but i'm also ok with waiting a bit to see if the servers die down a bit or not.

This would also help us make a better decision with more input from the guild and the community in general.

Adding you guys.

Nightside
Jul 4, 2012, 01:53 PM
Board User Name: Nightside
Level: 2..I found PSO2 finally came out 2 days ago lol
Playstyle: The sword...with the rifle. Gunblade? lol
Block (or blocks you go through): Wherever!
Time/peak: No set time to play. College and work! lol

eclipsezero
Jul 4, 2012, 02:16 PM
Oh shit this seems perfect for me D: Been looking for some peeps to play with for too long now ;O;

eclipsezero : Sight
Level: Currently 9...I think >>;
Playstyle: Depends on the enemies I fight and whether I need to keep moving or not.
Block (or blocks you go through): I have no clue here, I just stay in whatever block I am sent to when I log in @@;
Time/peak: This is a bit variable, but I am generally on everyday at various times. If it helps, my timezone is GMT +3(Qatar).

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 02:18 PM
Updated! : 3

SolarSamurai
Jul 4, 2012, 02:26 PM
We sure have a lot of people. Won't be hard setting up runs. Although. I feel the Guild chat get's too cluttered with people in party messages. If you are in a run with people already, why not use the party chat? You know what I mean, right?

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 02:54 PM
I am also at fault for doing that. xD I'll try to do nearby/party chat. It's just so easy and convenient for team chat, and seems cooler cuz you are talking while the team also sees what you are saying.

What do you think we should use team chat for, just social chat then : P

I will also need a bit more thread help. xD

SolarSamurai
Jul 4, 2012, 03:28 PM
Thread help? What do you mean?

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 03:38 PM
Like updating the thread. xD Or at least posting blogs along with me

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 04:01 PM
If you havent moved the guild yet stay its best to wait out the opening day mess :)

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 04:04 PM
Oh I'm waiting. I want to stay : D Especially since most people also might be staying. I'd only make an alt account if that ain't illegal. : P

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 04:23 PM
Oh I'm waiting. I want to stay : D Especially since most people also might be staying. I'd only make an alt account if that ain't illegal. : P

I myself have a second as well as many and the english already setted up base on server 2 unless the council says otherwise we shall remain on 2 and Im sure there are many who wont like releveling if they are high up.

Then again you are the leader and will decide whats best for the guild as a whole even if some don't agree with you.

B Plus
Jul 4, 2012, 05:08 PM
I don't care to start over since I'm lv25. But whatever the consensus is is fine with me. I do think things will die down eventually. Plus most of us westerners will be playing while Japan is sleeping.

SuperSeed
Jul 4, 2012, 06:11 PM
Board User Name: SuperSeed
Level: 12 (wasnt in OBT)
Playstyle: Hardcore ( Like to know as much as possible about any game I play).
Block (or blocks you go through): Currently in Block 10, but moving up the ladder as I level.
Time/peak: Varies

Vezlin
Jul 4, 2012, 06:56 PM
Board User Name: Sega ID is Vezlin, character is Rodens
Level: 14 as of now
Playstyle: Casually hardcore. I try to do a bit of everything, and as good as I can, but I also try not to stress over it. It's a game, after all! I'm a Hunter at present, and switch between a little bit of everything, specced on the DPS side.
Block (or blocks you go through): 20 in OBT, 30 in Release
Time/peak: Throughout the EST day.*

*Aug1 is classes though, and in late August GW2 and Dark Souls release. I'll be playing the latter quite a bit, and the former will be my main game (will also be an RP guild officer), but I'm reeeeally loving PSO2, and I could see myself keeping up with it consistently, especially once the initial rush of both die down. So that's not I'll-stop-playing-forever, I just mean I won't be on all day long after Aug1

Novak
Jul 4, 2012, 07:04 PM
I guess I should be posting this, too

Board User Name: Character Name: Novak, Sega ID: sahroo
Level: currently 4 D:
Playstyle: Casual
Block (or blocks you go through): 29?
Time/peak: Weekdays from around 7:30 PM to around 1 AM PST, Weekends whenever.

Harou01
Jul 4, 2012, 07:21 PM
User Name: Harou00 Character Name: Akane
Level: 10 (and grinding)
Block (or blocks you go through): randomly move about
Time/peak: weekdays: 10pm-2am EST. Weekends: 10pm-5am

Kaynin
Jul 4, 2012, 07:22 PM
Board User Name: Kaynin
Level:13
Block (or blocks you go through): 29
Time/peak: 5pm PST-5am

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 07:39 PM
Currently in a run. Just ask for White Chronicle, Dik Fro, or Filia about joining. : 3

Added you three. : 3

EmperorXenos
Jul 4, 2012, 10:11 PM
EmperorXenos: Xenos Renalia (SEGA ID: xenos renalia)
Level: 17 Hunter, 13 Ranger
Playstyle: Charge into the fray, despite obvious strength of enemy, and MOST of the time come out unscathed lol
Block (or blocks you go through): B-29 or whatever block has the party people!
Time/peak: 10am - 4pm, then 10pm - 3am weekdays; Anytime on the weekends

lordkamakazi
Jul 4, 2012, 11:00 PM
Hey everyone! This looks like a solid group. Hope to see you out there!

Name: Riridan
Level: ...3 :P. I'm working on it, still figuring things out though
Playstyle: Chill. Playing it like its a game
Block: Wherever the people are
Time: Usually afternoons and evenings.

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 11:38 PM
Added you both. Just come on down to Block 29. That's where we at.

Doc Cipher
Jul 4, 2012, 11:51 PM
As I joined already, seems I need to throw this in.

SEGA: Doc Cipher, Character: Alkain

Level: 4 FO, 1 RA, 1 HU and counting.

Playstyle: Casual, I suppose. I run through and enjoy the game. I also tend to fill support roles, so if you help me get healing PAs, I'll heal as FO.

Block (or blocks you go through): Haven't exactly found one to camp on, though I've been told that 30 is/will be the unofficial English Block, so I suppose 30.

Time/peak: Evening to Early Morning. I'm terrible about sleep, so if I play that day, I'll normally be on from sometime after 8pm EST until I'm tired and go to sleep, sometime around 3-4am.

Valdrix
Jul 5, 2012, 12:19 AM
Name: Valdrix
Level: 11 Ranger
Playstyle: I shoot things need I say more?
Block: Ive only really ever stayed on 30 and thats were i met Rods, Raven, and Alk.
Time/peak:Central Time

SolarSamurai
Jul 5, 2012, 12:23 AM
Glad to see you two on here!

Guru53
Jul 5, 2012, 03:28 AM
Hey there, definitely interested in joining and playing with you guys.

Guru53: Ion Guru / Guru
Level: 10
Playstyle: Force, healing and support, AOE
Block:20-23, 29-30 (wherever the English speakers or guild members are)
Time/peak: 1 pm - 12 am EST

Can we get a mumble/vent/teamspeak/raidcall/etc. or something setup so we can chat (or is one already made?)?

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2012, 10:49 AM
I set up a skype chat group, and I'm looking into mumble/vent/teamspeak/raidcall etc. I'll set up the info in the first page. (Or just add my skype with the lil icon you see) Also guys, feel free to discuss those different chat programs and which you'd prefer, and why, or which you'd suggest and why. : P

And added ya. Just come down to block 29.

B Plus
Jul 5, 2012, 11:23 AM
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but how can I get added to the actual team?

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2012, 11:36 AM
You need to come down to block 29 so you can be added in the guild. Im afk but yeah, also look for white chronicle, filia, or dik fro.

EDIT: I'm back.

T4ke
Jul 5, 2012, 01:43 PM
Hi, I like to join your ranks too. Would love to waste my precious time with you guys :-D.

Name: Kary
Level: 22 Ranger
Playstyle: Guns, i need more GUNS!
Block: what ever is free...

TheBlackMage
Jul 5, 2012, 01:45 PM
lol I can never seem to find you guys in-game @_@ I'll try yet again tomorrow since maintenance will be underway when I get back from work. >.<

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2012, 02:13 PM
Haha block 29 man. Look for Lance, White Chronicile, Dik Fro, or Filia. : P

Currently I'm not on, will be in a bit.

(We are usually in the lobby dancing or on missions)

Also added Kary

SolarSamurai
Jul 5, 2012, 03:17 PM
Well, I can't be online all the time, but I will try to be available when I can. I am getting on right now. If you would like an invite, find me in the center. Look for "White Chronicle".

B Plus
Jul 5, 2012, 04:45 PM
Is anybody on right now?

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2012, 04:52 PM
Look for seren or rinranna. Go to block 29, in the lobby. Just nearby chat about the guild and im sure sure someone can help ya.

Im out takin movies back

TheBlackMage
Jul 5, 2012, 04:55 PM
Turns out I don't have to work today ^^ omw as well :P

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the team Blackmage :3

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2012, 05:40 PM
Welcome, the both of you. I just got back from returning my movies. : ] Hope to see you guys there.

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 06:55 PM
Ranmaru or anyone could you all find and tell Areos Leonard that Arbiter's laptop crashed and be back asap =/ speaking of asap i need to mail that signed photo of george takei to my friends in utah D:

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2012, 07:35 PM
Did not see this. Will do bro

Immovable One
Jul 5, 2012, 08:18 PM
Immovable One: アリサ・ランディール
Level 2 Female Human Hunter (just started)
Block: 2-20, but really wherever the party is at.
Time/ Peak: Whenever I feel like it.

Since the game is down for a long maintenance, I'm gonna have to wait before I can join.
Looking forward to it :)

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 08:40 PM
Thanks and you all becarefull theres rumors going around that hackers are running rampant. For those new to the game these jerkwads always been haunting the servers. Please note thet are the kinds capable of "enhancing" their chacters graphical glitches and making blocks go offline. DO NOT be alarmed or scared.

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2012, 08:44 PM
I added you Immovable one. : ] We have a skype chat so add me (neokrw) if you want in.

Also, I find it funny when I logged in, I saw ox90 in block 7 as some fonewearl looking char. Heh.

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 08:53 PM
I added you Immovable one. : ] We have a skype chat so add me (neokrw) if you want in.

Also, I find it funny when I logged in, I saw ox90 in block 7 as some fonewearl looking char. Heh.

Theres rumors going on about him too as well claims that he's the plague of pso known as broomop. Speculations also say its just paying homage to him. Plus for some bizarre reason he wants to take down sega... He's an effing loony that must be put down asap

IamIMMORTAL
Jul 5, 2012, 10:12 PM
Name: IamIMMORTALTANK
level :13
Playstyle : # 1 Tanking/LEGIT in rf online ( youtube iamimmortaltank rf online )
Love fighting/taking damage/taunting mob away from party, keep party alive is my main priority. LOVE FIGHTING BIG BOSS. Oh wait ....I guest it not work like that in this game :) anyway Melee4ever.
Block : 29 this is my first home, and this is where I play and Im here to stay until the end.
Time/Peak: Be able to play at work and at home , might afk or take break for few day or week when I feel burn out.
Favore quote : YOU CANT F****** KILL ME, I AM MOTHER F****** IMMORTAL !
A Mortal cant F****** kill a F****** IMMORTAL !
Do you want lived for ever ?

SolarSamurai
Jul 5, 2012, 10:14 PM
Don't forget to use the guild group page on here! :] Post your pictures and stories of you adventures/runs!

IamIMMORTAL
Jul 5, 2012, 10:19 PM
Don't forget to use the guild group page on here! :] Post your pictures and stories of you adventures/runs!

I must be blind, can you link me that page ?

SolarSamurai
Jul 5, 2012, 10:22 PM
I must be blind, can you link me that page ?

Of course::

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=415

IamIMMORTAL
Jul 5, 2012, 10:39 PM
Of course::

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=415

:beer:

Tomba87
Jul 6, 2012, 01:41 AM
hey guys,i dunno why i took so long to get on here :S

dfpotter:akane
level:12
playstyle:careless ^^
block:20-29
time/peak:whenever :3

Ranmaru
Jul 6, 2012, 01:55 AM
Added you two as well. : D

Tomba87
Jul 6, 2012, 02:05 AM
thats awesome ^^

Ranmaru
Jul 6, 2012, 02:13 AM
Btw, if you have skype, add me to get into the skype guild chat. ;o

Kass
Jul 6, 2012, 05:51 AM
Kass: Kass
Level: 3
Playstyle: I like playing for fun, and with friends however anyone needs
Block (or blocks you go through): wherever i find english speakers ><
Time/peak: Usually throughout the day, work nights so not between 11pm cst and 7am cst

SakiRN
Jul 6, 2012, 11:30 AM
What are the rough level of members in our guild? I am just wondering

Ranmaru
Jul 6, 2012, 11:47 AM
You mean like an average? Well, you can see their levels in the first post. But I can average it up in a bit. Busy tho. ;o

eclipsezero
Jul 6, 2012, 12:21 PM
Sorry for not being online much today, sister's been getting some stuff on Steam which pretty much renders the game unplayable due to my piss poor internet :C Might continue for a couple more days.
Sorry if the post is useless <<; One of the rules requires peeps to be active so I thought it might be a good idea to inform you >>;

Vintasticvin
Jul 6, 2012, 12:39 PM
Sorry for not being online much today, sister's been getting some stuff on Steam which pretty much renders the game unplayable due to my piss poor internet :C Might continue for a couple more days.
Sorry if the post is useless <<; One of the rules requires peeps to be active so I thought it might be a good idea to inform you >>;

You can chill the people here are laid back and easy going plus Ranmaru and Ruka are reasonable just glad we know whats up. Trust me Ive been guilds where the rules are strict and people are somewhat deranged :3 Luckily this gaming community isnt like thos cept the power players and "elites" I would go on but I had agreed to be more gentler if Im gonna be hanging around xD

SakiRN
Jul 6, 2012, 01:29 PM
You mean like an average? Well, you can see their levels in the first post. But I can average it up in a bit. Busy tho. ;o

I am thinking of having some runs to pull people up to Level 25. It seems to be a level gap in the guild.

triad.spacefight
Jul 6, 2012, 03:42 PM
Board User Name: Duskbringer
Level: 1, Just got finished downloading before maintenance.
Playstyle: Force/Tech
Block (or blocks you go through): Don't know, whichever has English speaking players that want to meet up.
Time/peak:8PM-12AM CST Weekdays, Saturdays are typically wide open.

Huge fan of the PSO series, played some on the DC and XBOX versions back in the day, started playing PSZ and found out about PSO2. Finally got it downloaded and am excited to play some. Plan on starting tomorrow evening. Interested in trying FOcast, which is still odd to see. :)

TolanPareth
Jul 6, 2012, 04:34 PM
Board User Name: TolanPareth
Character Name: Maurena
Playstyle: Force, hopping for an acrotecher equivalent soon
Block (or blocks you go through): 20-29 (depending on population)
Time/peak:Mostly evenings

Ranmaru
Jul 6, 2012, 05:44 PM
Alright, just come to block 29 and meet us. ;o

redbladezero
Jul 7, 2012, 01:36 AM
Character Name: レッドブレードゼロ
Level: 6
Playstyle: Hunter
Block (or blocks you go through): 20-29
Time/peak: Weekday evenings, weekends

shadowspike3
Jul 7, 2012, 08:07 AM
Character Name : Spvcxghxzt
Level: 17
Playstyle: frontline Force
Blocks: 20-29
time/peak: random times all day erryday

SolarSamurai
Jul 7, 2012, 10:05 AM
Alright. Meet us on Ship2//Block 29 near the mission entrance. Should the middle area in between the two quest counters. Look for "White Chronicle" or "Seren". If you want to be added to the actual group page, look in the group section or Ranmaru can add you to it.

Ranmaru
Jul 7, 2012, 12:42 PM
Added.

And updated the first post with Website info, and our status on Ship 2!

Please check out the website!!! : D

Vintasticvin
Jul 7, 2012, 03:45 PM
I just dropped off my laptop at the repairshop so I should be back in the middle of the week.:D

Ranmaru
Jul 7, 2012, 03:48 PM
Alright man! Hope to see ya back. ;o

triad.spacefight
Jul 7, 2012, 09:44 PM
Well, I would love to start playing but I'm getting 674ed on all of my logins, no matter the ship. No clue what it means and google hasn't been much help.

I'll keep looking for a solution so I can get it. :\

Ranmaru
Jul 7, 2012, 09:53 PM
Alright dude update us when something changes. : D

triad.spacefight
Jul 7, 2012, 10:13 PM
Definitely. I'm trying, believe me, have been very excited to start playing.

Courina
Jul 8, 2012, 02:19 AM
Board User Name: Courina
Level: Force User , held @20 atm
Playstyle: Tactical Ranged , avoid being targeted by enemy if possible
Block (or blocks you go through): Block 29 so far
Time/peak: randomly napping , but so far almost never offline... (they let us AFK anyway)

triad.spacefight
Jul 8, 2012, 11:20 AM
Looks like I won't be on Ship 2 due to it being full. Finally figured out my issues with the login, ended up just making a new ID instead. :( Hope that's not a reoccurring issue.

Best of luck to you guys, maybe we can meet up somewhere down the line.

Ranmaru
Jul 8, 2012, 07:33 PM
Alright man! Seeing as there might also be character limitations on Ship 10, I'd at least suggest ship 9 (because I think that's where most would go since it is unpopulated I think)

But feel free to make an alt account here when you are able to. ;D

triad.spacefight
Jul 8, 2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I was able to get into Ship 10, thank god. I know I'll be buying additional slots so hopefully I can get on Ship 2 eventually.

Yunfa
Jul 9, 2012, 02:07 AM
I just registered on the stated website and updated a bit on my profile, YAY FOR SLEEP DEPRIVATION!

eclipsezero
Jul 9, 2012, 02:26 AM
Just wondering, will any of you peeps play on the western version of the game when it releases?
Dunno if I will >> Unless I have several friends playing said version <<

Ranmaru
Jul 9, 2012, 02:51 AM
Yay Yunfa! We are at block 29 so come on down!

And I will make an alt on the Western version, but i"m most likely staying. : ]

Patmaster
Jul 13, 2012, 02:53 AM
Heyhey members of the Radiant Hunters, it's Sakura Haruno (aka Patse)! :-)

I was very excited yesterday for being invited to your guild filled with nice people. I hope we will have much fun in the future doing missions, hunting for rares or just hanging around.

Here is my char info:

Name: Sakura Haruno (SEGA ID: Patse)
Char: HUmarl - Level 28 (atm)
Playstyle: gimme' a Partisan and I will do the job. Hunter all the way!
Blocks: all over ship 2, where the party is goin on.
Peak times: around 8 pm to 1 am (GMT+1) within the week and more on weekends :)

C ya! :kisses:

Ranmaru
Jul 14, 2012, 03:33 AM
I wonder why this didn't bold for me, nor the Chato PSZ thread. xD

Welcome aboard, Patse! : 3

We'll deff get in some games. ;D

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2012, 03:59 PM
Bumping because of Ship 2 re-opening.

DeathByPogs
Jul 16, 2012, 06:11 PM
Hey there! Would love to join!

Name: AwesomeSauce (SEGA ID: loudoggman211213)
Char: Level 28 (atm)
Blocks: all over ship 2
Peak times: around 6pm to 11pm (EST) within the week and more on weekends

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2012, 08:53 PM
Updated. Come join us in Block 29! We are usually dancing, or in missions. Look for Lance, Seren, White Chronicile, Rinranna, or Duhakalock for help. : 3

Fabtea
Jul 17, 2012, 01:03 AM
Board User Name: Fabulous
Level: 9+
Playstyle: Force
Block (or blocks you go through): anything over 80% full
Time/peak: anytime after 3pm est to 1am

HiOc
Jul 17, 2012, 01:07 AM
I've been looking for a team to join and yours seems to be the most active.

Board User Name: milk (SEGA ID: bsmilk)
Level: 4
Playstyle: FO Support
Block (or blocks you go through): 20,21,22
Time/peak: Varies. Usually during late hours EST.

[SPOILER-BOX]As for the level, I just made a new character as ship 2 opened. I have experience as a RA but not as a FO, so there will be a bit of a learning curve.[/SPOILER-BOX]

redbl0odx
Jul 17, 2012, 03:06 AM
Lol what, I'm not on this list, but I joined you guys :( lol

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2012, 04:33 AM
Will udate soon. On phone. And red, i usually had put down those that posted here, but i will do the same on the site later today. :o i also didnt have to do this offsite because there is a member list. But i can merge them here. :o

Patmaster
Jul 17, 2012, 09:07 AM
I'll be online later today for some runs! yay... :D

TDoun LMekko
Jul 17, 2012, 03:27 PM
I'd love to join this team ^_^

Board User Name: LMekko
Level: 27ish Force
Playstyle: Casting as much AOE as possible. If you can see what's going on, it's cause I'm slacking and not filling the screen with explosions :P
Block (or blocks you go through): completely random, wherever there's a lot of people and it's in my range
Time/peak: 5-10pm weekdays EST and anytime during the day weekends.

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2012, 11:19 PM
Hey! I have seen you around. Did you get invited? If not, just come by again and I'll get in touch with you! : D

Ranmaru
Jul 24, 2012, 01:53 AM
Bump.

I want everyone to check this post: http://radianthunters.enjin.com/home/m/6495023/article/905390

This is very important, regarding the hackings and how we want do deal with them, Info about Raid Leader positions, and about possible guild list clean up. Check it out.

Yunfa
Jul 24, 2012, 07:53 AM
How does one leave a guild? Some random Japanese player invited me (which i thought was an admin from here) and they are all native Japanese speakers...geezus.

EDIT: Even tho after two classes at lvl 40 I never bothered the time to learn the menus LOL. Got it figured it out, Ranmaru hurry and invite me already! I'm so lonely...*sniff*

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2012, 10:14 AM
X.x Im still working on the eternal patch.... I spent all Friday-Sunday night patching.... thing is I got a patch complete message then more patching. My patience is starting to run dry and considering to wait out the storm til us release t.t. plus I heard theres massive attacks but they seem to target english afk players only =/ makes me wanna tell them jp only morons "so hows your master server? Ohhhh wait its still in maintenance XD"

Ranmaru
Jul 24, 2012, 10:31 AM
Yunfa:

I think it's guild counter, third option at the left. I'll check to make sure.

Vin: I think they target anyone, not just afk english players. Don't afk in lobby guys! Vin you are allowed to come to my room if you need to afk. It's secure strangers.

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2012, 12:11 PM
As long as you set the room lock to "Friends and team members only." Your rom is without a doubt safe from the idiots but im sure the lobbies are looking much cleaner now though. It dure upsetted me deeing space wasted by afk'ers. Luckily they havent raided rooms yet or even considered. And thanks for offering me you room boss monkey :3 Hopfully Im somewhat dones with the patching :(

Ranmaru
Jul 24, 2012, 04:45 PM
Yes no problem. I have it set to friends/guild atm. I will also make sure my friends and guild do this too!

KuroKanden
Jul 24, 2012, 09:30 PM
Yay! Finally an active PSO2 guild! I'm willing to be part of this community, been soloing my way up for quite some time now, and you know..this is a MMO, I should actually start interacting with the peepz for a better gaming experience! XD

Username/IGN: KuroKanden/古名乂地覺
Character: Ranger - Level 20
Playstyle: Chillax, though I can become quite the overachiever at times. I enjoy tough challenges and is oftened labeled as the "metagamefag" from my past gaming experiences. =P
Block : B20/B21
Time/peak: Don't really hold a specific agenda when it comes to gaming; 1:00am~12am/ 8am~6pm

I do have a few other characters that are currenting residing on different ships, but I'm mostly active on Ship2 nowadays.

Ranmaru
Jul 24, 2012, 09:45 PM
I should be on during the mornin. Look for lance, chaosbelow, rinranna, or dik fro for an invite. Block 29. :p better if u use the visophone to message me. :p

Yunfa
Jul 25, 2012, 07:10 AM
Ill be hanging around block 29, invite me please @_@ Im the white gundam looking cast

Ranmaru
Jul 25, 2012, 08:08 AM
Ok im at an appointment. Look for chaos, rinranna, squall, fonso.

Ranmaru
Jul 25, 2012, 11:20 AM
IM ON NOW. I SEE YOU --

get in here. ;o

well I saw you viewing. I was too late. Anyways if you see this just message me thru visophone.

Lance/Lethiz

Yunfa
Jul 25, 2012, 11:55 AM
IM ON NOW. I SEE YOU --

get in here. ;o

well I saw you viewing. I was too late. Anyways if you see this just message me thru visophone.

Lance/Lethiz

PM sent, when you get the chance click my character who is dancing on top of the quest counter lawl

Traye
Jul 26, 2012, 03:22 AM
I'd love to join Radiant Hunters as well! I've just moved from Ship 10 a week ago and would like to join a fun community here on Ship 2 ^^

Player ID/: Traye
Character: Traye Lvl 32 FOnewearl
Playstyle: Addicted!
Block (or blocks you go through): 20, 21
Time/peak: Random intervals throughout the day, most often during 4pm-1am SGT (4am-1pm EST, 1am-11am PDT)

I've also registered on the guild website, it looks good!

Ranmaru
Jul 26, 2012, 10:24 AM
Block 29, let me know when you are on. PM Lance/Lethiz. Don't afk in lobby!

Megha
Jul 26, 2012, 11:21 PM
Megha (Sega ID): Nimbus (Character)
Level: 36+
Playstyle: Its more AT, support teching... I love to hang in my room, buy clothes, be fashionable, the usual! :D
Blocks: Any & All
Time/Peak: Randomly, I go AFK in my room a lot... NO WEEKENDS!

LaEspada
Jul 27, 2012, 01:22 PM
Moved over from Ship 10 and I'm just looking for a team for who I can socialize with and run some missions with. :)

Board User Name: LaEspada (IGN, ID, and PSOW name)
Level: 10, but leveling quickly
Playstyle: Whatever i feel like
Time/peak: 12pm to 10 pm Unless i have work in the afternoon

I'm currently on PSO right now as i post this, so if you have room just send me a message in the forums or in game.

Ranmaru
Jul 27, 2012, 01:35 PM
I'm online now, meet me at block 29. : D (I'm just in my room etc)

drakogarnus
Jul 27, 2012, 07:19 PM
hello iam replying and applying to join if theres an open spot :3 i AM on ship 2 that is where my main charecter and an alt is

as for the list i will add them here
name:jimmy V.2 (with the space)
Level:12 cast hunter
Playstyle:hardcore gamer
Block (or blocks you go through):20/21 and others
Time/peak: eastern
and misc details:iam still trying to memorize the freinds list menus and party menus

Mystil
Jul 29, 2012, 07:59 AM
Board User Name: Patricia
Level: 8
Playstyle: I like to destroy mobs. A lot.
Block (or blocks you go through): Whatever the server puts me on upon login is the one I stay on.
Time/peak: I get on around 8-9am and play all day til about 5 in the evening. Taking breaks around 1-2pm.

Ranmaru
Jul 29, 2012, 01:33 PM
Let me know when you guys are on.

Block 29 and I'll add ya

Mystil
Jul 29, 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm there right now.

My time is up today. I'll hit you up tomorrow morning.

I sent a message in game but I guess you weren't online. I'll be playing on block 29 all day today.

Sgt Naaman
Aug 3, 2012, 05:52 PM
Board User Name: Sgt Naaman
Characters: Katya (Human lvl 40 Hunter)
Astraea (Cast lvl 35 Ranger)
Playstyle: Hunter: Pref using partisan and sword
Ranger: Pref using rifle
Block (or blocks you go through): tend to be on block 20
Time/peak: GMT 00 UK time (time varies on shift at work but generally 18:00-00:00 is when ill be on.)

Kylrad
Aug 3, 2012, 06:49 PM
PSO-W Forum name: Kylrad
Sega ID: Ryoku~ / Character Name: Hotai
Level: 40 Ranger
Playstyle: I like fast paced action and challenging fights.
Block: 20 mostly
Time/peak: I play when I can/want

Seyle
Aug 3, 2012, 08:13 PM
Board User Name: Seyle
Level: 29 Ranger
Playstyle: Fun mostly, but I did enjoy Time Attacks on PSOBB
Block (or blocks you go through): 20 or 21
Time/peak: Weekdays around 7 p.m. EST to Midnight, Weekends can be all day and night

drakogarnus
Aug 4, 2012, 02:58 PM
hey sorry i was off for abit had to try and rally my freind whos been offline for awile but
if iam to late iam sorry id still like to join though ive been mostly dealing with irl also but iam free for quite awile now
edit:i should be on today

Ranmaru
Aug 4, 2012, 03:47 PM
Nah it's ok. I'll be on today as well, but later.

Everyone should keep in mind as we are cleaning up inactives, the guild is getting close to full. If we do get full we'd close sign ups, until we get some more space.

Ranmaru
Aug 21, 2012, 01:25 PM
Bump. Changed leaders, guys. Skyefs (Filia) will be taking lead now, since I am busy and will continue to be since school starts. He is trying to revamp the guild.

Check the website for updates/info. There was a ton of member info I had up but I deleted all but me and Skyef's. Starting fresh. : ]

RisingStars
Aug 27, 2012, 05:31 PM
Hey I'm interested in joining and finding other english speaking players to play with. My ark ID is wardagainstuber and character name is risingstar

Ranmaru
Aug 29, 2012, 10:08 PM
Hey, check out my website for info!

If you still need help regarding joining let me know :]

naikee
Nov 17, 2012, 01:10 PM
I just started today and I wish to play with players that I can talk with xP

so here's my info~

Board User Name: naikee
Level: 2 ( for now xD )
Block (or blocks you go through): I'm on ship 2 , dunno how to see the blocks o.o but, I wanna go to where you guys all are
Time/peak: hmn.. I'm usually all afternoon GMT time and also late at night around 1 am

I hope I can join >-<

Boomfly
Nov 18, 2012, 04:21 AM
I made a post at your website, but not sure if anyone is checking it out so here is a copy

Character name - Meer-青
Sega ID - boomfly2
Playstyle - For fun/Roleplay*
Level - ...3? leveling it right now ^.^
Mostly online at block 20.
*- Currently not sure how i will play technicaly with this character. Probably will try supporting if i can get good photon discs.

Ranmaru
Nov 21, 2012, 03:06 AM
You should be able to get help. (I checked)

If you still have a prob, let me know! :D

casshern
Nov 22, 2012, 11:24 AM
User Name: Casshern
Game name: Carmine
Level: 25
Block (or blocks you go through): Ship 2, random blocks
Time/peak: days, nights, whenever available

Ranmaru where can I find you? I'd like to join!

SolarSamurai
Dec 4, 2012, 08:57 PM
Will we be making this guild for the English release?

Kenura
Dec 9, 2012, 02:32 AM
Board User Name: Kenura (IGN)
Level: 1

Playstyle: Mostly Active on days off work, But I mainly just like to play with a group of people and have fun. I am big on trying to collect rare items, or limited stuff. But I wont worry to much on that until the US release.

Block : Eh, anything and all the blocks.

Time/peak: Generally when I am off work, 12pm Central till I get off, but days I work I generally playing games from Midnight when i get off work to about 4am. So my game hours are crazy.

SolarSamurai
Dec 10, 2012, 07:43 PM
Attention::

Notice: The Guild is still operational, however, it is very unstable. All the current members only use conversation through in game means and rarely use forums of any kind. The original creator "Ranmaru" is working hard in their studies and has given ownership of the guild to someone else, for now. I will be talking with him soon about the subjects of a reboot(reformat) of the guild, or rebuilding the guild for the English Release of Phantasy Star Online 2. Stay tuned if you are still interested!

Ranmaru
Jan 3, 2013, 01:00 AM
Yep.

Anyways I'm lead now and members are pretty active at 25 members with 8-10 usually on. Chat is bustling.

Come on in.

Immovable One
Jan 3, 2013, 02:27 PM
Just played a bit with some guild members last night - was fun.

However, I haven't played in a long time (PC exploded, had to wait till Christmas for discounted components), and now that I'm back and ready to take the game seriously, I see only less than 5 people on the guild ever online. Maybe it's the holidays. since there was a lack of English players online in the past week in general. USPSO2 is still a long ways away so I don't think everyone just abandoned ship.

Vintasticvin
Jan 3, 2013, 02:40 PM
By game mechanics Im not part of the guild but I think Im still in unless I got removed.

I'll be on from 5:30pm to 10:30-11:00pm central time. my ID is vintasticvin0 ingame name is same as here aaaand Im also a level 7 Hunter who dont mind taking the lower levels with me.

Hopefully my pc doesnt go out again from running this D:

betaxz
Jan 5, 2013, 03:21 AM
Board User Name: Megaz
Playstyle:hunter
Block (or blocks you go through):20
Time/peak:GMT+4

Maxes
Jan 21, 2013, 12:50 PM
Hi there, I really want to join you because I have nobody including friends that knows Phantasy Star, and I found this guild, so yeah ! There is my list :

Board User Name : Maxes
Level : 2 (I was supposed to begun there's 1 month, but my pc crashed at Character Creation all the time)
Playstyle : Strategic and Offensive way (melee)
Blocks : Where the friends are
Time : Whenever I can but more often at 5 pm

I'd be veeeeeery pleased if I can go in your guild.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2013, 11:15 PM
Bump. Got some more members. 8-11 members active at once.

SITE REVAMPED :D

quazoh
Jul 4, 2013, 02:05 PM
SegaID: bARKrej
Level: 22fighter/30hunter
What you aim to achieve with this team: a fun team to play with :)
Time/peak: Since its summer alot of the dat EST

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2013, 02:07 PM
Alright broskii I'll get on and invite ya :D

Zessica
Jul 5, 2013, 06:29 PM
I've heard crazy things about ship 2, Im new and have been researching the game for a long time now, Im trying to understand most of the Japanese menus before my copy arrives on Tuesday. --That aside, How is ship 2 really? And does this group accept PS Vita members? If so, Then Im more than happy to join.

My characters name will be my username here on PSO world.

I hope to meet some interesting and cool players!

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2013, 06:49 PM
Ship 2 had hackers on it before, to the point where it wasn't safe to stand in lobbies. Sega fixed the issue and there aren't anymore basically. Besides that, the ship has it's occasional English speaking person on. I see plenty of English names. Not as much as the start, but that's inevitable. Still plenty enough.

I would encourage you to get on Ship 2, it's the place to be. ;)

And yes, we have vita members. The more the merrier!

bitCrusher
Jul 6, 2013, 12:59 PM
yo! I'd love an invite. Also nice to see someone else from Philly who plays this game ^^

my Player Name is bitCrusher. Character Name is Rebecca, but it'd be easier to search for my Player Name.

Level 50, Human Ranger

I'm on pretty much daily, though on weekdays, I'm usually on at 6PM to 11PM EST

I just want some kewl people to play with, so I'd love an invite :)

Ranmaru
Jul 6, 2013, 01:07 PM
Sure I"ll give you an invite :D

bitCrusher
Jul 6, 2013, 02:15 PM
kay, i should be online now. sorry, I had to leave for a bit :3

Ranmaru
Jul 6, 2013, 02:31 PM
Ok no prob. I'll sign on now. Meet me on block 5. :D