PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Radiant Hunters Guild

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 06:22 PM
I know I put this in the Match Up forum, but I am also linking it from here to give people that are more active a chance to see it themselves. (I don't really check it as much as others would like : P )

Here it is:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197152

I just want to make sure YOU GUYS, got maximum exposure to it. I just think it's important for the foundation of the guild, and for you guys.

Even so, I'll describe it here as well. This guild is for people to meet up, and mingle with others to go on missions together! Or, even just dance it up. It really depends on you. I don't really want a specific playstyle, because I think it'd be harder for players to find friends to play within the guild. So, come on in. Hardcore, or laid back. Doesn't matter. Or even hybrid. Rules are simple. You have to speak english, you gotta be active, and you gotta be civil. No trolling. Fun is obviously allowed. If you act silly, it's ok. : P There is more info in that thread, and the guild group, and the blog, etc.

Hope you like it.

Feel free to express interest here as well, as well as discuss it. : P

It's public for now. Just know if something stupid happens I'll put my foot down. So don't go ape shit. Later down the road I intend to make it moderated/invite only so the guild can stay close-knit and be able to breathe and get to know the people within it, instead of worrying about chaos and such. K? :P

And again.

DANCE.

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 07:43 PM
YES, the dancing goddesses of block 20 demands it! Also gimme a call if you guys need me and dont be a stranger. Say hello once in a while :p

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 08:06 PM
Will do! : P