PDA

View Full Version : Early Maintenance?

TheBlackMage
Jul 2, 2012, 09:02 PM
Did the severs just go down? I thought they were supposed to be up for another 2 hours. : x

Whit
Jul 2, 2012, 09:02 PM
It's scheduled to happen now c:

KanekoSaya
Jul 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
Why...why is there maintenance like every day

Mag-X
Jul 2, 2012, 09:04 PM
Haha. Finished a boss fight and grabbed all the look about 10 nanoseconds before the servers went down.

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 09:05 PM
There hasn't been maintenance for a couple of days, plus this the live game update, we're getting new content mang ^^

D-Inferno
God damnit, I was like 20k away from lv30!

If they give a reward for hitting Lv30, and it's a reward that matters, I'm going to be ticked.

Ranmaru
I was mass selling my shields but I didn't get to sell them all. ;-;

I thought it was sposed to close at 11 PM Est. It's an hour early. Did I miss something?

Crimson Exile
Jul 2, 2012, 09:11 PM
I was mass selling my shields but I didn't get to sell them all. ;-;

I thought it was sposed to close at 11 PM Est. It's an hour early. Did I miss something?
Nope 10pm est. Great thing about it was me hitting lvl 30 10 mins before. 5 bosses in a multi-party area . Like 8 people hit the cap in the lobby tonight. Got a few pictures to put in my album

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:14 PM
Ah. I focused more on slowing down because I don't want to reach the cap quickly, because then I'd lose motivation. : P

But I'm glad I got to sell most of the stuff. xD I'll drop the rest.

TheBlackMage
Jul 2, 2012, 09:14 PM

lol I thought it was supposed to close at Midnight Est. XD

Just made another friend and we were trying at add each other (The friend request button when you click on someone always seems to be greyed out...) when the servers took a nap. Ah well, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again when they go live.

Emergency Code: Maintenance discussion!

So when the servers do go live, how many new (if any) in-game outfits you think we'll have access to without having to buy Arks cash or do you think all of them will require it?

moorebounce
Jul 2, 2012, 09:20 PM
Anybody know how long it's gonna be down?

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:23 PM
Haha man dem time zones.

I guess there might be new costumes. Let's hope we all get them and not just people who register after O R.

Ueno54
Jul 2, 2012, 09:34 PM
They're gonna wipe chars right?

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:37 PM
Nah. Wouldn't be cool cuz they said they wouldn't. I would only expect that as a worse case scenario where they noticed they FUCKED up.

Or basically just noticed something broken and only way to fix it would be to mass wipe

Ueno54
Jul 2, 2012, 09:38 PM
Well they'd better have a good bit of content to keep the grinders busy or they'll end up getting frustrated after they cap.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 2, 2012, 09:39 PM
Haha. Finished a boss fight and grabbed all the look about 10 nanoseconds before the servers went down.

Haha! likewise!

Gargantua
Jul 2, 2012, 10:17 PM
Nope 10pm est. Great thing about it was me hitting lvl 30 10 mins before. 5 bosses in a multi-party area . Like 8 people hit the cap in the lobby tonight. Got a few pictures to put in my album

http://i.imgur.com/9ZWhF.jpg

I should stop compulsively taking screenshots of things. Also, first post in over five years. Feels weird being back here now.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 2, 2012, 11:01 PM
What ship are you on Gargantua?

PS. I started PSO2 and there was like 2 new updates, be sure to load them...but even so PSO2 still down? how long will it take I wonder.

Gargantua
Jul 2, 2012, 11:15 PM
Ship 2. Why, have you seen me around?

And I keep hearing it'll be down for 27 hours again.