PDA

View Full Version : Open beta over?

astro9866
Jul 2, 2012, 09:02 PM
I saw someone say it ends at 11:00 (1 minute ago). And im not seeing any ship open, so does that mean its over? or what? And someone said that the game is supposed to release July 4th. If that is true how would an American get this game? I'm assuming you wont be able to just go to a store and buy it.

Whit
Jul 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
Yeah, open beta is over. Game officially kicks off on the 4th.

An American release for the game isn't planned as of yet.

Mag-X
Jul 2, 2012, 09:05 PM
You don't have to buy the game. It's free. If you were playing the beta, you already have it.

astro9866
Jul 2, 2012, 09:05 PM
yeah but we can still buy the game somehow right? just play on JP servers? im fine with playing JP servers, planned on doing so anyway. to the above poster, so the game is free? all I would have to pay for is premium and such?

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 09:08 PM
Yesm theres a physical copy of the game that will be sold in Japan that includes a "Starter Kit" for 80 dollars plus shipping and currency exchange fees and all that oh so wonderful stuff.

Dabian
Jul 2, 2012, 09:11 PM
There'll be an update to add in the new launch stuff, and you'll be able to jump right back in and play as you did in Open Beta.

BUT

[Player room and Player shop won't be available unless you pony up AC. That's the one paid feature they enabled during Open Beta.]

Think of Premium as a subscription. Other than that, the game is F2P.

astro9866
Jul 2, 2012, 09:13 PM
well, if the AC rate of stuff is cheap, ill probably just get premium because i think this game deserves money. Thanks for all the replies and info.

Firehouse1983
Jul 2, 2012, 09:14 PM
Yesm theres a physical copy of the game that will be sold in Japan that includes a "Starter Kit" for 80 dollars plus shipping and currency exchange fees and all that oh so wonderful stuff.

And I know what my belated birthday gift to myself is going to be now, lol.