PDA

View Full Version : SLEEP

Laguna
Jul 2, 2012, 09:04 PM
Finally, after a long week of this Beta, I can sleep NORMALLY now. I enjoyed playing with a lot of you guys, and people on here were right... the community is great on server 2! I befriended a lot of people, had some hardships too, but it was all worth the adventure.

See you guys on the final release this Wednesday!

lopal
Jul 2, 2012, 09:07 PM
Sleep ?

mhjc
Jul 2, 2012, 09:13 PM
Sleep ?

It is when someone lays down and closes their eyes for an extended period of time.

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 09:21 PM
It sounds to me that you'll be sleeping for about 24 hours strait and then go back to a lack of sleeping schedule.

lopal
Jul 2, 2012, 10:16 PM
It is when someone lays down and closes their eyes for an extended period of time.

That sound boring

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:17 PM
Most of us are.

Memorius
Jul 2, 2012, 10:18 PM
Sleep is for people who have lives

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 10:21 PM
this thread is lol. my sleeping pattern is already fucked it'll take a while for it to come back to normal.

I JUST REALLY HOPE WITH 3RD EVOLUTION I'LL GET BACK SOMETHING LIKE HP RESTORE J FOR MY MAG ;--------------------------;

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 10:23 PM
I forgot to level the attack part of my half ability half attack mag <_>

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 10:26 PM
Sleep well ARKS :3

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:26 PM
Mags give sleep powers? It's good to hear that someone is at least trying to split their stats so we hopefully see different types. However, I am excited about having the hooded guy!

Spi
Jul 2, 2012, 10:37 PM
I don't know about you, but in my sleep, I'm still playing PSO2 for some reason. I just had a dream of encountering a CODE DUEL with a new boss in forest. It was a vast wing span purple hydra the size of a mountain. Did only 1 damage to me though, I snapped a picture of me mutilating and sauteing it. ^^;

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:39 PM
I feel so at home here... That made me laugh Spi.

Phantasma
Jul 2, 2012, 10:41 PM
I don't know about you, but in my sleep, I'm still playing PSO2 for some reason. I just had a dream of encountering a CODE DUEL with a new boss in forest. It was a vast wing span purple hydra the size of a mountain. Did only 1 damage to me though, I snapped a picture of me mutilating and sauteing it. ^^;

This post reminds me of when I was hanging out in the 4chan block. Someone threw up a simple art that said "EMERGENCY! CODE: ERECT!". Now, whenever I see something erotic...:-(