PDA

View Full Version : Temporary PSO2 Withdrawl General

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 09:05 PM
Enjoy your time away from the grind. Or just fret over it. So how'd you do, and where'd you get kicked?

Hit 30 today with a City Mission. I managed to squeeze in the Forest Exploration Hard Mode with only Gunslash CO and even got a nice rare and a piece of armor with Rock Bear Soul on it. Primo. I hope the items I had up on the AH stay up. I finally got a rare that was worth anything.

Also finally remembered to get the PSO BURST, ONE MORE, and CROSS BURST images, too. It was a good day.

sugarFO
Jul 2, 2012, 09:07 PM
I thought it was going to be an hour later than now. ;_; I was just farming some client orders I could turn in for experience for level 31. ^^

I'm definitely going to have withdrawal tomorrow!!

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:07 PM
I got kicked while selling. xD

And I also thought it was an hour later from now.

Laelless
Jul 2, 2012, 09:08 PM
Surrounded by all the English players in Ship Ten Block 20 after failing a mission in the desert with my bro... It was still fun. :3

Hosaka
Jul 2, 2012, 09:09 PM
Tsk, where am I gonna get my dancing fix for the next few hours now?

Sp-24
Jul 2, 2012, 09:09 PM
Don't enjoy being deprived of PSO2, but I do enjoy knowing that I have a whole day that I won't end up wasting on PSO2 in the end.

jiasu73
Jul 2, 2012, 09:11 PM
Did as many client orders as i can to get some exp ready for the next level cap. Although everybody probably knows this i found out you can shift+click top and bottom items in your inventory then send to the storage in one go! All this time I've been sending them one by one... really glad someone told me today.

Cyclon
Jul 2, 2012, 09:11 PM
Well I got to level 29 even though I didn't play even half as much as I should have. I'm pretty happy with that.

And thus, this forum shall now regain its former glory... only for a day though.

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 09:12 PM
I miss it already.

Thought it was going to be up until 11, but oh well. Time to get back to reality for the next 27 T_T

TierrenZX
Jul 2, 2012, 09:12 PM
I just hit level 30 about 5 minutes prior to the shutdown :D I'm ready for the next stuff though I could certainly use the break.

Zyrusticae
Jul 2, 2012, 09:13 PM
I've only managed to get to level 22. Work sucks.

I look forward to attaining level 10+ techs. I really hope they're appropriately badass and/or over-the-top.

xBladeM6x
Jul 2, 2012, 09:13 PM
I thought it was going to be an hour later than now. ;_;

I was thinking that too. xD

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 09:14 PM
Here comes another 30 new threads that nobody is gonna read that'll wash away any other actually interesting topics! :D

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 09:17 PM
Yes, good, wash away the sins of the board.

Priest
Jul 2, 2012, 09:19 PM
Got HU and FO to lvl 30, RA is only 14. Probably go with FO to 40 first just to own tundra with rafoie.

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:22 PM
Tsk, where am I gonna get my dancing fix for the next few hours now?

I don't know. ;-;

SakuyaP
Jul 2, 2012, 09:23 PM
I've actually taken a break over the weekend due to the hell I went through, also known as solo Desert Mining.

Still, it's nice to have a break, because I AM getting ready to reclaim 95 hours of game time plus more after the servers re-open.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 2, 2012, 09:50 PM
Dance syncing and spamming symbol chat images with everyone else :P

ChinchillaxCharlie
Jul 2, 2012, 09:59 PM
How many hours is the down time... If anyone has an idea?

Cephei Mordred
Jul 2, 2012, 10:04 PM
I'd feel more missing it, but honestly I'm kinda wondering when the inevitable international release is, because that would be a bit of a game changer.

Firehouse1983
Jul 2, 2012, 10:11 PM
I almost got to lvl 15 (thanks for ruining my fun, work) and will spend all day at work tomorrow and off for the 4th! Looking like a PSO2 marathon on launch day...minus a fireworks show in the evening.

Squall179
Jul 2, 2012, 10:53 PM
God....this is gonna sound cheesy to say it but...

THis was the most positive experience I have had in an online game since the original PSO, people. Thank you, everyone. I look forward to when we get to play again on the 4th!

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2012, 10:54 PM
I can finally finish lollipop chainsaw now.

mousel
Jul 3, 2012, 12:12 AM
Spent today finally unlocking free desert and hard mode, and went from level 20 to 24. Tried getting my mag as high level as possible so I could go straight to 3rd evolution at launch (not particularly close, but oh well). Happy with my progress so far - I had no real interest in getting to the level cap before launch, though I might have tried a little more if I had known the date sooner.

Also, had my first ever cross burst on my first hard mode run in the city today. And I found more red box rares in the few hours of hard mode runs than I did the rest of open beta.

Ended the day just trying to do some client orders.

Although everybody probably knows this i found out you can shift+click top and bottom items in your inventory then send to the storage in one go! All this time I've been sending them one by one... really glad someone told me today.

WHAT?! I wish I knew this sooner :|