PDA

View Full Version : FO Help please

Kraiseson
Jul 2, 2012, 10:01 PM
Hey I'm new and im not sure what kind of stats im trying to stack here?

Any pro FO's know what stats i should put in my mag, and what skills i should get in the tree?

Also what properties should i be looking for on my weapons? (Attributes)
And unit attributes aswell

moorebounce
Jul 2, 2012, 10:08 PM
It all depends on you. What do you want your mag to do? As far as attributes thats up to the enemies. It's best to have attributes that help you defeat your enemies quicker. The skill tree is a hard one because everybody has their own opinion on how to use it. I know I didn't really give you any answers but the only way you're gonna find out the best way for YOU is gonna be trial an error. Or you describe your play style and I'm sure someone will give you a hand.

PSO Addict
Jul 2, 2012, 10:11 PM
I believe you should choose skills based on your own desired play style. I look for units that boost PP. I feel that weapon attributes don't mean as much to forces as the main focus of them is to regain Photon, but I use freeze as Freeze Ignition does a lot of damage and the extra ice opportunities help. I simply feed my mag staves to boost magic damage but keep in mind that forces are much weaker and be sure to dodge as much damage as you can or pack on some extra health. Hope this helps.