PDA

View Full Version : PSO 2 Accessories

Cypher_9
Jul 3, 2012, 12:27 AM
Now I know there was a topic about what type of hair they should have in the character creator but, have we thought about the accessories as well?

Anyway, I just wanted to see some thoughts, mine upon this is that I would like to see Rufina's eyepatch as apart of the accessories.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2198&pictureid=29021

Granted they do have an 'eyepatch' but it looks like something Snake wore in MGS4... I just want the genuine so I can put it on a character of mine. ^^

sugarFO
Jul 3, 2012, 12:30 AM
A pretty bow for my hair. ^^

[spoiler-box]http://konachan.net/image/2aa83b9bfdea0ba4c1ab892ffc2d3512/Konachan.com%20-%2075393%20black_hair%20bow%20long_hair%20tagme.jp g[/spoiler-box]

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 12:33 AM
Glasses with customizable frame color (that matches the outfit, like the hats currently do).

Various types of flowers for the hair.

Scrub
Jul 3, 2012, 12:35 AM
More beards/facial hair.

Juggalo facepaint.

Any kind of mask would be great as well.

Cypher_9
Jul 3, 2012, 12:59 AM
@sugarFO I would like to see this bow but, your picture link is broken :(

@BIGOLAF That would be convenient, perhaps the lenses of others too...

@Scrub Ooo masks would be nice, a golden or silver expressionless one with a bead on its forehead... or more...

buri-chan
Jul 3, 2012, 01:04 AM
- Hair flowers
- Flowy shit
- More twintails
- FOnewm's pimp shoes
- Symbol-shaped pupils
- A fine selection of mustaches
- Eye patches
- Ear piercings
- A headset that doesn't clip through Newman ears

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 3, 2012, 02:34 AM
Curly/wavy hairstyles. Fuck this anime crud.

Chives
Jul 3, 2012, 07:34 AM
I'd like to see different types of capes. I want one like Lightning from FFXIII. It would flow behind you when you run like the ponytail hair style, that would look awesome.

Gama
Jul 3, 2012, 07:59 AM
diferent colored hair strands "so you could make brow hair with some color variations withing it for example" or go punk style if you wanted to...

bracelets, futuristic wristbands, helmets, visors, goggles, neclaces "that wobble and move depending on how you move (no paint on items), earrings, hand rings, collar, ties...

maybe a rappy cap.

Angelo
Jul 3, 2012, 08:29 AM
-chinstrap beard kinda like my avatar there
-eyepatches, of course
-Maybe those hair pieces that Matoi wears (<3 Matoi)

Hategull
Jul 3, 2012, 08:36 AM
Top hat and monocle.

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 08:39 AM
Afro designed for cool kids

More headphones

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 09:09 AM
Afro designed for cool kids

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/00230.jpg

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 09:58 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/00230.jpg

YesI'veknownaboutthissincelikebeforeclosedbeta

I SAID

DESIGNED FOR COOL KIDS!

THIS ONE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A HAIR LINE!

IT'S A JOKE CLOWN FRO! D<

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 10:01 AM

I SAID

DESIGNED FOR COOL KIDS!

Please explain cool kids

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 10:07 AM
Please explain cool kids

The opposite of the last two lines I described in the post you quoted -Don'taskRockEastwoodsnarkysquestionshewillendyou

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 10:10 AM
The opposite of the last two lines I described in the post you quoted -Don'taskRockEastwoodsnarkysquestionshewillendyou

Well then
You want a smaller fro that isn't a bush model?

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 10:13 AM
No.

A real 'fro has a comb sticking out of it.

Where the hell is the comb in those?

NO DEAL.

I'd like a real eyepatch too, just because I happen to be blind in one eye. It ends up being a thing of pride as I occasionally walk into walls.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 10:16 AM
No.

A real 'fro has a comb sticking out of it.

Where the hell is the comb in those?

NO DEAL.

I'd like a real eyepatch too, just because I happen to be blind in one eye. It ends up being a thing of pride as I occasionally walk into walls.

Dude, Duman (eyepatch race from PSP2i) with combfro

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 10:27 AM
It's gotta be a photon powered afro pick.(comb)

Cypher_9
Jul 3, 2012, 12:58 PM

I SAID

DESIGNED FOR COOL KIDS!

You got that right... I don't even like those fros... it looks... comical in a way... and I have one :/

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2012, 01:07 PM
that I would like to see Rufina's eyepatch as apart of the accessories. Granted they do have an 'eyepatch' but it looks like something Snake wore in MGS4... I just want the genuine so I can put it on a character of mine. ^^

It's funny you mentioned that. I was showing a friend of mine the game and said it would be sweet if we could have an eye patch to go with that eye scar they have.

Most people knew Sega was holding back stuff so they can make their money off of it. You never know they may come out with an eye patch if enough people ask for it.

Cypher_9
Jul 3, 2012, 02:06 PM
It's funny you mentioned that. I was showing a friend of mine the game and said it would be sweet if we could have an eye patch to go with that eye scar they have.

Most people knew Sega was holding back stuff so they can make their money off of it. You never know they may come out with an eye patch if enough people ask for it.

This I can believe... why must you do this to me SEGA D:

Shirai
Jul 3, 2012, 02:12 PM
Ahoges and eyepatches.