PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Have you purchased Ark Cash!?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:35 AM
Post here if you have, and which method you used.

- Used up my 20000Webmoney that I was saving for Niconico Puchi Rock Shooter, the payment system is the same as Nicovideo.jp

- Guildmate managed to purchase 10000 AC with Credit Card ( Taiwan Bank Visa card)

Webmoney - Only need to input the Webmoney code

Credit Card - Credit Card number, experiation date, CCV code and Name of Card holder, there is no location asking for billing address.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 01:36 AM
I would (try to) do it right now, but I don't know where I have to go to do so.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:36 AM
I would (try to) do it right now, but I don't know where I have to go to do so.

https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

buri-chan
Jul 3, 2012, 01:42 AM
I just tried it out with a card. Got a success message. Let's see if they let me keep it.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 01:43 AM
Same as buri-chan. It's extremely simple to use a credit card. I was done buying it in about 20 seconds. Very simple and user-friendly.

MissMalice
Jul 3, 2012, 01:52 AM
To the people who have purchased AC: are you folks using just a regular debit card from the bank or an actual credit card [American Express/MasterCard]?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:53 AM
Webmoney payment system works, it's the same as nicovideo.jp

When you purchase Webmoney, you get a Code.
In PSO2, it'll take you to a page to input the code, input it and it's done.

DemonMike
Jul 3, 2012, 01:54 AM
To the people who have purchased AC: are you folks using just a regular debit card from the bank or an actual credit card [American Express/MasterCard]?

Debit card, but because it's branded rather than tied to my bank, it was accepted.

buri-chan
Jul 3, 2012, 01:55 AM

Branded debit.

ashley50
Jul 3, 2012, 01:56 AM
I walked in, I walked out with AC. You won't even need a guide.

hamsterlover001
Jul 3, 2012, 01:57 AM
HA! I found you.

DeltaSonic
Jul 3, 2012, 01:58 AM
Trying to buy some AC now but I need a known good address I can use. Also, what do I do about my name? Enter it normally the first time and then convert to katakana for the second set of boxes?

Thrane
Jul 3, 2012, 01:59 AM
I have the same problem as Delta. Could use a guiding hand or ten.

MissMalice
Jul 3, 2012, 02:00 AM
""

""

Thanks for the replies, you two. c:

Webmoney payment system works, it's the same as nicovideo.jp

When you purchase Webmoney, you get a Code.
In PSO2, it'll take you to a page to input the code, input it and it's done.

Thanks for the info! This seems like a more efficient and safe way for non-Japanese players to buy AC. c:

mousel
Jul 3, 2012, 02:15 AM
WOOHOO! I purchased some AC :)

for anyone buying with a credit/debit card, you may have to call your bank to get past their fraud monitoring services. I did, anyway. But my bank is great, so that was even less painless than trying to fill out the forms to purchase AC.

MariaLove
Jul 3, 2012, 02:17 AM
Used Webmoney, only because of the current promotion going on. For the name section, I do believe they want you to put in your name (specifically Hiragana) followed by your name again (in Katakana). Whether the first section works with English names, I have no idea.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 02:19 AM
Trying to buy some AC now but I need a known good address I can use. Also, what do I do about my name? Enter it normally the first time and then convert to katakana for the second set of boxes?

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/adamandada/PSOinfo.png

First one - Needs to be Hiragana
Last Name - Name
みやもと ------- むさし

Name - Needs to be in Katakana
Last Name - Name
セガ ---------- セガ

Postal Number
〒140-8583 

Address - Needs to be an Address in Japan, this is Sega's office
東京都品川区東品川1丁目39番9号 カナルサイドビル

Phone number
3-5736-7111

Thrane
Jul 3, 2012, 02:22 AM
Would copy/pasting exactly what you have there Sizustar be a bad thing? Apparently not all the characters in my last name will translate :(

clickypen
Jul 3, 2012, 02:24 AM
I'm gullable enough to believe some of the claims of the IP bans.
So i'm waiting until the 4th until I know I can log in. :-?

MAXrobo
Jul 3, 2012, 02:32 AM
im a bit paranoid about giving my credit card information to someone i dont even understand, or if putting false info in wont spontaneously erase my account...

so does anyone know of a different way to get AC other than CC?
I hear people say "webmoney" works, but i have no clue what that is. could someone explain please?

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 02:33 AM
It doesn't seem to accept my credit card... So annoying. It was fine for JP PSU, so I don't know what can I do now. I guess no AC for me, then.

DeltaSonic
Jul 3, 2012, 02:37 AM

Last Name - Name
みやもと ------- むさし

Last Name - Name
セガ ---------- セガ

Postal Number
〒140-8583 

Phone number
3-5736-7111

Thank you! Seems to have worked perfectly! (I translated the names and laughed at the katakana but still rolled with it.)

MiaRitz
Jul 3, 2012, 02:37 AM
30 000 AC purchased. Visa.

Got errors when my name wasnt in katakana, when I put the phone number to start with 3-...
instead of 03-... aaand when typoing my Sega-ID (derp)

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 02:39 AM
im a bit paranoid about giving my credit card information to someone i dont even understand, or if putting false info in wont spontaneously erase my account...

so does anyone know of a different way to get AC other than CC?
I hear people say "webmoney" works, but i have no clue what that is. could someone explain please?

You can just do a search on google

This website sells them(Although kind of expensive compared to some other)
http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646

aduran
Jul 3, 2012, 02:43 AM
it worked for me . pick credit card, put info, need to use fake info but it says a warning if the information is false your account could be suspended :o(. put cc info. success. it shows in my history. hopefully not bans

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 02:48 AM
I'm bad at lying. I'm not buying any AC.

Aeris
Jul 3, 2012, 02:49 AM
None atm, got to look up my bank about this and see why i am not getting account updates for a while now and if it can do international purchases.

steverowland
Jul 3, 2012, 03:20 AM
2 transactions with Master Card (from Czech Republic), all worked fine, used sega office info :O

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 03:21 AM
I'm tempted to go to the bank and see if I they can check this thing out and allow my card to work in case the problem is some authentication issue and not just the card type itself. I have two cards, a debit Visa one that would be my "real" card (and never worked even for PSU GC) and a prepaid Mastercard "cybercard" that you can activate in the bank webpage and apparently intended for internet use. This one worked fine for PSU, but doesn't seem to do so now.

So, could anyone point me out on the use of other payment methods? I've been googling stuff but I find only gibberish. xD I checked that page that Sizustar posted, is it trustworthy? I don't even care about paying a couple extra € for it as I don't plan on using it that often, in fact I just wanted to get like 1000 AC to do a skill reset (or actually getting a new skilltree as it seems to be cheaper) and do some cosmetic changes, and then I won't buy anything else till September, probably.

Quatre52
Jul 3, 2012, 03:25 AM
I see no place for an address

whys everyone worried about that now?

Polly
Jul 3, 2012, 03:25 AM
I'm tempted to go to the bank and see if I they can check this thing out and allow my card to work in case the problem is some authentication issue and not just the card type itself. I have two cards, a debit Visa one that would be my "real" card (and never worked even for PSU GC) and a prepaid Mastercard "cybercard" that you can activate in the bank webpage and apparently intended for internet use. This one worked fine for PSU, but doesn't seem to do so now.

So, could anyone point me out on the use of other payment methods? I've been googling stuff but I find only gibberish. xD

Yeah, I'm having the same authentication issues with a bank issued, branded debit card (which should work.) Gonna likely see if my bank has some kind of restriction set on purchase of foreign services or something. I know the information is being entered in the proper areas, I can read the forms just fine, but for some reason it just doesn't want to go through.

Quatre52
Jul 3, 2012, 03:40 AM
That was easy, didnt ask for my address.

done and done.

RocSage
Jul 3, 2012, 03:45 AM
Try typing your name in all caps. That is the problem that I had. It was accepted after several attempts of trying to figure it out.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 03:48 AM
I just copypasted the data of my card from the bank page itseld, and the name was in caps already, so I know it's not that. I used the exact same format as in the PSU GC webpage, but no luck.

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 04:02 AM
You can just do a search on google

This website sells them(Although kind of expensive compared to some other)
http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646

this was very very fishy, but it actually worked! thanks. managed to charge 3k AC trough that site, webmoney and using paypal.
edit: at first i thought it was a scam, but i think after phone verification or something i got my pincode for 3k webmoney/ac. it kept saying i exceeded my limit or some bullshit lol.

mommy_cornelia
Jul 3, 2012, 04:04 AM
Anyone knows a site that sells webmoney(the cheaper the better) and accepts paypal? I have no CC :(

EDIT: Post above mine helped me out lol :)

Polly
Jul 3, 2012, 04:05 AM
Currently, I seem unable to login to my bank account online.

I'm starting to think that maybe there's some sort of authentication issue on my bank's end of the deal. Tornado winds and a terrible storm rolled through my state last Friday taking power in 90% of the state, and we're still hurting pretty bad for power all over. I'm not really sure how the banking system and authentication for branded cards such as mine works, but I may just wait and give it another whirl in a week or so after talking to my bank at some point this week.

I'm not in any immediate need for AC anyway, so waiting to get it figured out or using a friend or family member's credit card may be an option.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 04:08 AM
this was very very fishy, but it actually worked! thanks. managed to charge 3k AC trough that site, webmoney and using paypal

Wow, that's a relief! I'll save that address and try later. Game get's back on at 7:00 a.m tomorrow here in Spain so I'm not really in a hurry, I'll wait for more experiences just in case and purchase something tonight.

Thanks for being my lemming, tho. <_<

Megalomax
Jul 3, 2012, 04:14 AM
I did this same thing but I don't have a bank account or a credit card to verify and take the limit off, is there a way to verify or make purchases without having a card?

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 04:20 AM
I did this same thing but I don't have a bank account or a credit card to verify and take the limit off, is there a way to verify or make purchases without having a card?

i used the phone verification, but after that it still said 0 limit i think, yet i did receive a email with the webmoney pincode (in my case the paypal payment was made, and after that it said i have no limit, but it still took money from the bank, so i have no clue whats up with that. all went good in the end though)

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 04:23 AM
this was very very fishy, but it actually worked! thanks. managed to charge 3k AC trough that site, webmoney and using paypal.
edit: at first i thought it was a scam, but i think after phone verification or something i got my pincode for 3k webmoney/ac. it kept saying i exceeded my limit or some bullshit lol.

Doing a search, there are other sellers, and they accept paypal too

http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/
http://www.japanesewebmoney.com/for-foreign-customers/

Megalomax
Jul 3, 2012, 04:24 AM
Yeah, I did that but it still says there's a limit, I'll try buying it one more time

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 04:36 AM
Yeah, I did that but it still says there's a limit, I'll try buying it one more time

they warn you to not place duplicate orders though, u might end up with 2 paid orders lol

Megalomax
Jul 3, 2012, 04:37 AM
they warn you to not place duplicate orders though, u might end up with 2 paid orders lol

I've still got $30 on my account, I need to get it verified to spend money anyways. The cell phone verification didn't seem to work.

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 04:42 AM
I've still got $30 on my account, I need to get it verified to spend money anyways. The cell phone verification didn't seem to work.

after i paid it gave me this page, but at the top it said i still paid successfully.

Dear -----:
Thanks for using CN-USA.com Instant Order Service!
Your have paid successfully! You can always log in your account to view your order details.

Sorry, this order amount of 47.7 USD has exceeded your instant delivery buying limit. Please Click Here to complete verification ASAP so we may process your order soon, which normally takes less than 24 hours. Your order may be refunded if you fail to verify in time. You have paid successfully. Please do not place duplicate order. We apologize for any inconvenience!

To inquire order status or any question, please click here to contatc us.

after a while/or after phone verification, not sure what did the trick the page updated with:

CN-USA.com Order: 日本Webmoney卡 WM卡 3000点 (ID:xxxxxxxxxx)
Thanks for using CN-USA.COM Instant Order Service! Your have paid successfully!

Your order has been processed and a copy of your order will be sent to your email. You can also log in my account to view all of your order information.

Item Name: 日本Webmoney卡 WM卡 3000点
密码(Pin):xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Expire: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:58:58 -0400

To inquire order status or ask question, please click here.

To buy another item, please click here

More information about 日本Webmoney卡 WM卡 3000点:

请打开:http://www.webmoney.jp/选择您需要充值的游戏进入官方使用您购买的Webmoney卡充值即可.

the pin received can be entered here: (after going trough webmoney process on pso2 site.)
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/3976/naamloosqo.jpg

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 04:46 AM
not spending any money on AC till that one AC spending campain starts. then i might.

Megalomax
Jul 3, 2012, 04:55 AM
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure it out.

Zarod89
Jul 3, 2012, 04:56 AM
I love this game but I'm not going to pay to be able to even trade or drop items.
C'mon it's an RPG. Trading items with your friends to help each other out plays a big role in a RPG.

I found this special weapon for my m8 but i can't even give it to him.

Buy AC and then buy Premium with that AC?
Why not just give us a subscription fee and scrap all that shit.

I'll just wait a year for the English release and hope for a normal payment system.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 04:57 AM
Hum, since I'm not in a hurry with this I prefer not to try anything yet. Some of these pages still seem a bit fishy. The SuToCorp asks for a webmoney account and I'm not too sure about that, wouldn't it be easier then just to put the money directly there?

I'll wait for more guinea pigs people on the forums to try it and post their experiences. <_<

BTW, on the CN one, then there's a phone authentication? I ask because I hope they don't charge me the phone use as well, international stuff is expensive.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 04:59 AM
I love this game but I'm not going to pay to be able to even trade or drop items.
C'mon it's an RPG. Trading items with your friends to help each other out plays a big role in a RPG.

I'll just wait a year for the English release and hope for a normal payment system.

i really doubt the us version of pso2 will have a different payment system. games pretty much never change once they've decided on a payment system when it comes to different localizations. time of course, is a different matter. usually a p2p will go f2p after enough time passes. i don't think i've -ever- seen a game go from f2p-p2p though, it's always the other way around.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 05:16 AM
Yeah its like rp from LoL. Don't see a prob with AC.

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 05:18 AM
Hum, since I'm not in a hurry with this I prefer not to try anything yet. Some of these pages still seem a bit fishy. The SuToCorp asks for a webmoney account and I'm not too sure about that, wouldn't it be easier then just to put the money directly there?

I'll wait for more guinea pigs people on the forums to try it and post their experiences. <_<

BTW, on the CN one, then there's a phone authentication? I ask because I hope they don't charge me the phone use as well, international stuff is expensive.

there is but im still not sure whether it was required. the call only took like 10-20 seconds though. automated message giving a 4 digit code.

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2012, 05:18 AM
When the game releases on the 4th and if it has a option for english menus I'll purchase Ark cash. If there is no option for english menus I'll wait for a NA release to start purchasing Ark cash. I'll just have to start my characters over on the NA version.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 05:22 AM
there is but im still not sure whether it was required. the call only took like 10-20 seconds though. automated message giving a 4 digit code.

So was it a call, or an sms? I might as well try later, I guess being with paypal it should be secure enough.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 05:42 AM
When the game releases on the 4th and if it has a option for english menus I'll purchase Ark cash. If there is no option for english menus I'll wait for a NA release to start purchasing Ark cash. I'll just have to start my characters over on the NA version.

lol whelp i guess jp sega will be weeping over the loss of profit from one customer

but you'd actually start -all over- with NA pso2? damn son. i'll probably just stay on jp pso2. i've already invested a lot of time and i really have no problem with it being in japanese.

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 05:45 AM
So was it a call, or an sms? I might as well try later, I guess being with paypal it should be secure enough.

a call, they call u

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 05:46 AM
Creepy. I guess I'll give it a try tonight.

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2012, 06:08 AM
lol whelp i guess jp sega will be weeping over the loss of profit from one customer

but you'd actually start -all over- with NA pso2? damn son. i'll probably just stay on jp pso2. i've already invested a lot of time and i really have no problem with it being in japanese.

lol I won't be the only one and I know Sega won't care one bit. I've played PS games on the Dreamcast, Gamecube, DS, Xbox, Xbox 360 and the PC so starting over ain't a problem for me. I may shed a tear for about 2 seconds but I'll get over it having english menus.

gigawuts
Jul 3, 2012, 06:12 AM

You do realize that it's all that same crap, except now you're allowed to connect and run levels with friends even when you're not paying, right?

That's the way to look at these modern F2P games. You have to pay to get access to social or generally good things - just like PSO1. Barebones connecting, however, is now free.

But if you give someone an inch :\

hamsterlover001
Jul 3, 2012, 06:17 AM
Will you be able to gift AC points?

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 06:19 AM
Creepy. I guess I'll give it a try tonight.

its not creepy, its just a auto robot voice telling u a code lol

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 3, 2012, 06:24 AM
after i paid it gave me this page, but at the top it said i still paid successfully.

after a while/or after phone verification, not sure what did the trick the page updated with:

the pin received can be entered here: (after going trough webmoney process on pso2 site.)
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/3976/naamloosqo.jpg

Wow, 25% markup that's just criminal...

TheMarksman
Jul 3, 2012, 06:26 AM
Bought mine using Credit Card... I entered a rather random address and phone number though. Hope they won't mind me doing that...

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2012, 06:32 AM
Wow, 25% markup that's just criminal...

Yeah it's bad enough the yen is doing better than the dollar. Now you have to deal with companies piling on fees.

Priest
Jul 3, 2012, 06:44 AM
Not gonna buy because I refuse to put in a fake address. Also, PSO1 had no trade, no my room, and was free. FREE. Now v2 you had to pay for but I stuck on v1 for a long time. Honestly I haven't bothered with my room or selling anyway so I won't be missing anything. Hopefully they'll just add some nifty costumes and stuff to FUN scratch also.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 3, 2012, 06:54 AM
Not gonna buy because I refuse to put in a fake address.
So you're okay with breaking the JAPAN ONRY rule, but you're not okay with using a fake Japanese address? :rolleyes:

Mike
Jul 3, 2012, 07:03 AM
So you're okay with breaking the JAPAN ONRY rule, but you're not okay with using a fake Japanese address? :rolleyes:
That rule did not exist for the open beta and seeing how the ToS hasn't changed since the end of May, will not likely exist for the official release.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 07:30 AM
So why don't you put your real address? I've seen somebdoy doing it already and it didn't seem to give problems so far.

I still don't get your concern, specially when as you said, the server is not Japan-only according to the rules, so it shouldn't be japan-only for puchase either. That'd be the dumbest thing I'd heard, considering that the non-japanese community can fill up more than 3 game blocks easily on peak hours, they'd be wasting a shitload of bandwidth on people who is not gonna be able to pay them for it.

Phantasma
Jul 3, 2012, 07:35 AM
I'm too cool for AC... /trollface
Just gonna wait to see what exactly happens with the market...don't wanna waste a bunch of real money on stuff that will immediately become obsolete like I did with meseta.

Meji
Jul 3, 2012, 07:38 AM
Managed to buy 10300 AC (For 10000JPY) with my VISA card without any problems.
I'm resident in Sweden, so I'm guessing this truly works all around the world.

Feels like SEGA really did put quite some thought into this payment system. I like it so far~!

Crystal_Shard
Jul 3, 2012, 07:48 AM
@Darki: If you're really worried about having your card/address rejected, but you really want to buy AC, why not just purchase a small amount to try first and see what happens? Say 1000 AC, and if anything happens, you're only out $10-20 bucks at most. Though I missed the PSU generation, there was never a problem buying a HL whenever I wanted a month to play online in PSO GC.

I'm not sure why a few people are panicking over this again - money is money, no matter where it comes from. I'm sure Sega also realizes this. They certainly did 10 years ago.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 07:53 AM

It's called the Fun Point system.
It offers a FUN SCRATCH.
In there is a possible prized called 3-Day MY SHOP Coupon.

Jrgsubzero
Jul 3, 2012, 07:58 AM
Waiting to see if the EN release will require me to start a new character or not.

Jungo Torii
Jul 3, 2012, 07:59 AM
I don't currently have any way of obtaining AC, so...no. At least not for a while. But I think I'll be happy enough with the game anyways.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 07:59 AM
Waiting to see if the EN release will require me to start a new character or not.

Most likely Yes, it'll probabely be controled by Sega of America, and be on a server localized in America.

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 08:01 AM
I'm still having trouble understanding this or how I should do it. My only access to all of this would be my bank card which doubles as a VISA, but even then, I'm not sure how smoothly that would go.

I would literally need to be walked through the steps here.

Most likely Yes, it'll probabely be controled by Sega of America, and be on a server localized in America.
At this point I'm ready to actually murder someone because everyone just foregoes the possibility that it might be global servers.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 08:03 AM
I'm still having trouble understanding this or how I should do it. My only access to all of this would be my bank card which doubles as a VISA, but even then, I'm not sure how smoothly that would go.

I would literally need to be walked through the steps here.

Login to your SEGA ID/ISAO act and input physical information(Most people use SOJ or Friend in Japan info)
Relogin to SEGA ID/ISAO payment page, choose the amount of AC you wish to purchase, Choose your payment method, complete the transaction.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 08:04 AM
@Darki: If you're really worried about having your card/address rejected, but you really want to buy AC, why not just purchase a small amount to try first and see what happens? Say 1000 AC, and if anything happens, you're only out $10-20 bucks at most. Though I missed the PSU generation, there was never a problem buying a HL whenever I wanted a month to play online in PSO GC.

I'm not sure why a few people are panicking over this again - money is money, no matter where it comes from. I'm sure Sega also realizes this. They certainly did 10 years ago.

I tried to do the purchase a couple hours ago with both my cards and none of them worked, so is not that I panick but rather that I can't do it, lol. I'll try any of those paypal-webmoney workarounds happily if they work, though.

Jrgsubzero
Jul 3, 2012, 08:04 AM

I'm hoping that there will be global servers, or something like Guild Wars where you can switch between regions freely.

Mike
Jul 3, 2012, 08:12 AM
I'm hoping that there will be global servers, or something like Guild Wars where you can switch between regions freely.
Can't freely switch servers so that's impossible.

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 08:31 AM
Not gonna buy because I refuse to put in a fake address. Also, PSO1 had no trade, no my room, and was free. FREE. Now v2 you had to pay for but I stuck on v1 for a long time. Honestly I haven't bothered with my room or selling anyway so I won't be missing anything. Hopefully they'll just add some nifty costumes and stuff to FUN scratch also.
And this is why the "entitled spoiled rotten gamers" stereotype exists.

I'll just repeat what I said elsewhere: What is good for the consumer is not necessarily good for the producer. If you want content the producer actually has to have the money to produce that content in the first place. If you never give them money you have no right to complain if they start skimping on updates (because you're a leech, see).

Also, PSO1 was not free. There was a box fee. And after accounting for inflation, that box fee was roughly equivalent to the cost of buying 5k Arks Cash (yes, AFTER accounting for the awful USD->YEN exchange rate). And you didn't get reams of content updates then, either, both because 56k connections obviously cannot handle it AND because the Dreamcast didn't come with a sizable hard drive.

So yeah, I'm buying 5k worth of Arks Cash both because there are things I want and because I want to support the developer for actually making a game I enjoy and want to see them able to develop new stuff for the future. Being a leech is simply not an option for me.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 3, 2012, 08:33 AM
no,, no PayPal=No AC for me+^_^+

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 08:35 AM
Well, I jumped to the pool and tried the CN-USA thing, I got the same message for the money limit and sadly I'm not getting the call yet, so I hope everything is alright and i get that order before the servers get too stuffed.

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 3, 2012, 08:40 AM
No AC purchased on my end.
I'm Not planning to any time soon.

Explanation: offshore game in a language I can't understand with zero support for my region. Also I just don't like wasting money on digital crap. Avatar hairstyles and costumes? Most of them none unique? No thanks.

I rather waste my money on tangible things, like a few pints of beer.

jOhMG
Jul 3, 2012, 08:41 AM
If no Paypal is the reason you won't buy AC, then just use paypal to buy Webmoney or any of the other forms of internet payments. A simple google search and mild amount of research will help you now what is and isn't a legitimate source
The solution is not very difficult and is a TERRIBLE excuse not to support the developer after they are giving you a FREE game.

As soon as my paycheck goes through on Friday. I'll work on buying points. I have no idea what I'll use them for yet, but it's the principle of the matter.

Crystal_Shard
Jul 3, 2012, 08:45 AM
I tried to do the purchase a couple hours ago with both my cards and none of them worked, so is not that I panick but rather that I can't do it, lol. I'll try any of those paypal-webmoney workarounds happily if they work, though.

Hmm, that last sentence wasn't specifically directed at you. ^_^ Should have made that clearer.

jOhMG
Jul 3, 2012, 08:50 AM
If you're card isn't working I would say try calling your bank or card company.
It's quite possible they see a charge from outside your country and think it's ID theft and do not approve of it. A 20 second phone call will clear this up and if that's not the solution, then oh well. You get an A for effort and hell atleast you tried.

Darki
Jul 3, 2012, 08:52 AM
In any case, I got the thingy working, yahoo! I like this page, I might attemp to do the whole registering process and use it for this. :)

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 08:56 AM
Login to your SEGA ID/ISAO act and input physical information(Most people use SOJ or Friend in Japan info)
Relogin to SEGA ID/ISAO payment page, choose the amount of AC you wish to purchase, Choose your payment method, complete the transaction.

This does not help me at all. You're not giving me any sort of information I can use, it's not being actively demonstrated for me. I said I needed to be walked through. ot just given a map done in crayon and told GO AT 'ER.

That said, I can't actually edit the region info anyways. Don't know why.

jOhMG
Jul 3, 2012, 08:59 AM

Last Name - Name
みやもと ------- むさし

Last Name - Name
セガ ---------- セガ

Postal Number
〒140-8583 

Phone number
3-5736-7111

This post here seems to give all the information you need to make a payment. I haven't tried it myself so I don't know if it works, but I hope it helps.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 09:03 AM
This post here seems to give all the information you need to make a payment. I haven't tried it myself so I don't know if it works, but I hope it helps.

That's only for filling up the Address and User info, in order to be able to access the Buy AC page.

How to Buy bumped.org did a quick guide on for Credit Card
http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing-arks-cash-in-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/

Crysteon
Jul 3, 2012, 09:08 AM
Yup, just bought some AC minutes ago without any issues.

recursive
Jul 3, 2012, 09:19 AM
Just spent about 12 more $ than I had to because my bank did not like Sega's payment portal for some reason. Just saved myself the hassle and went through CN-USA->WebMoney->AC, proud owner of 5150 AC :]

Malevolent215
Jul 3, 2012, 09:21 AM
Just bought a bunch also. The registration page is a Pain!!!(I used a random translated name, and Sega's address). After that it was smooth sailing. Purchase was confirmed, and shows up in my recent transactions! Hopefully when I log on tonight I will have my AC and two 3 day Shop Passes(FUN Gacha rewards) to sell!

Edit: Wanted to add that the Charge did show up on my CC statement, so all should be good on my end!

jOhMG
Jul 3, 2012, 09:22 AM
Just spent about 12 more $ than I had to because my bank did not like Sega's payment portal for some reason. Just saved myself the hassle and went through CN-USA->WebMoney->AC, proud owner of 5150 AC :]

I'm glad you were able to get your AC, but to clear things up in the future with your bank just call them and tell them you authorize charges from Sega in Japan. That should relieve the any hassle in the future and the need to spend the extra cash from the markups.

Kazzi
Jul 3, 2012, 10:52 AM
Dropped my debit card details in and had no issues ordering at all, quick and easy payment without that god awful Verified by Visa crap.

ibaraki_ben
Jul 3, 2012, 10:53 AM
I purchased 10,000円 with EDY.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 11:01 AM
I filled in the information. :etongue:

Now should I wait until after tommorow to fill in my CC info, or do it today? Hmm.

ibaraki_ben
Jul 3, 2012, 11:04 AM
I suggest today before the website is clogged tomorrow. Many Japanese sites are expecting high volume user!

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 11:09 AM
Darn, can't use my Debit card. I guess I'll try Edy or something. xD

ibaraki_ben
Jul 3, 2012, 11:11 AM
Darn, can't use my Debit card. I guess I'll try Edy or something. xD

Do you live in Japan?

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 11:13 AM
No. xD I don't. I just saw someone say something about Edy.

Rhedrimond
Jul 3, 2012, 11:14 AM
One thing I am confused on-- if you just want to use webmoney, do you still have to fill out the information page first (hiragana name, Japanese address)? I've played other games where you could use webmoney without this info.

Also, though it looks fishy, I'll vouch for SuToCorp; worked for me in the past.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 11:21 AM
Ok, I'll try that, Rhed. I'm getting 1000 Web money. : D

ibaraki_ben
Jul 3, 2012, 11:23 AM
You must fill in information on the page.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 11:31 AM
One thing I am confused on-- if you just want to use webmoney, do you still have to fill out the information page first (hiragana name, Japanese address)? I've played other games where you could use webmoney without this info.

Also, though it looks fishy, I'll vouch for SuToCorp; worked for me in the past.

In order to get access to purchase AC, you need to fill in the info.

ibaraki_ben
Jul 3, 2012, 11:46 AM
Also you need to have an EDY card and card reader to use EDY.

darkante
Jul 3, 2012, 11:49 AM
That's only for filling up the Address and User info, in order to be able to access the Buy AC page.

How to Buy bumped.org did a quick guide on for Credit Card
http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing-arks-cash-in-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/

Ok, i did everything here and got the successful thing.

Canīt wait to use some of the 10000. ^^

Scrub
Jul 3, 2012, 12:22 PM
just bought me some pso2 money.

i felt like a tool until i realized ive spent hundreds of dollars in shit like dota2 and league o legends, so this is smalltime.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 12:24 PM
just bought me some pso2 money.

i felt like a tool until i realized ive spent hundreds of dollars in shit like dota2 and league o legends, so this is smalltime.

Indeed. Funny thing is, before trying out PSO2, I was intending on spending $50 on a bundle. So I don't feel bad. : P

jiasu73
Jul 3, 2012, 12:43 PM
I used a prepaid mastercard giftcard and it worked out fine! ^^

gigawuts
Jul 3, 2012, 12:44 PM

It also had no ultimate mode.

The game was not free. The CONNECTIVITY was free - you still had to pay upfront to play the game.

The fact is that server maintenance costs money. There are people working on these servers that have to do things like eat. There are servers that have to do things like exist, and then they even have the nerve to demand power before they even turn on.

Cripes, people actually think a free to play game should have free subs too? Yeesh.

Given that they maintain the game, I'll be spending whatever I feel comfortable with at the time. That'll probably be 30 dollars upfront (I don't really feel 60 dollars worth of content just yet) plus maybe ten or fifteen a month. That should fetch me a couple more mags, an alternate skill tree or two, and premium. If they stop it with the new stuff though I won't be the only one that stops paying but keeps playing.

StevoLime
Jul 3, 2012, 12:45 PM
For those who have used credit/debit cards, specifically Visa, after making the purchase, what does your card statement say the company the transaction is with?

I looked at my banks website and it says I need to tell them before hard about the purchase so they do not block it. So it would be nice to be able to tell them the company it will be with so it goes alot smoother.

Ayaleah
Jul 3, 2012, 01:04 PM
There's no way I'm purchasing Ark cash right now.

This whole idea is a load of crap. It really is. They should just stick with a subscription fee. I think the Ark cash idea is going to drive me away from this game if anything. It used to drive me insane on PSU when you would find seriously sad people paying real money for meseta on ebay. How about we just enjoy the game for the gameplay it is and all try our best to get items we want.

Sega, you have failed. I hope your ark cash idea fails miserably. It's not going to give you anymore cash than a monthly subscription.

Rauten
Jul 3, 2012, 01:07 PM
Sega, you have failed. I hope your ark cash idea fails miserably. It's not going to give you anymore cash that a monthly subscription.

Seeing how much AC people on this thread are buying, I think they will get more than a sub, unfortunately (I'd much much much rather have a standard sub and be done with it).

buri-chan
Jul 3, 2012, 01:07 PM
Well, so far so good. Haven't gotten a GO AWAY, GAIJIN e-mail from Sega yet, so I'm feeling good about it.

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 01:10 PM

This whole idea is a load of crap. It really is. They should just stick with a subscription fee. I think the Ark cash idea is going to drive me away from this game if anything. It used to drive me insane on PSU when you would find seriously sad people paying real money for meseta on ebay. How about we just enjoy the game for the gameplay it is and all try our best to get items we want.

Sega, you have failed. I hope your ark cash idea fails miserably. It's not going to give you anymore cash than a monthly subscription.
You have failed on several levels.

1. SEGA doesn't care about you if you won't pay. Nor does any other games company on the face of the planet. Fork up or GTFO.

2. The game is not pay-to-win, and the only non-cosmetic AC items are boost-type consumables. You cannot directly buy meseta nor buy any item drops through AC.

3. You didn't have to pay a box fee to get in, so already you're in the green relative to previous installments.

4. You're now a leech. Congratulations!

Ayaleah
Jul 3, 2012, 01:12 PM
Seeing how much AC people on this thread are buying, I think they will get more than a sub, unfortunately (I'd much much much rather have a standard sub and be done with it).

I guess. Either way, it's not ideal for the gamers like me. I will just have to see how things go should (or shall I say when) they release it in English.

You have failed on several levels.

1. SEGA doesn't care about you if you won't pay. Nor does any other games company on the face of the planet. Fork up or GTFO.

2. The game is not pay-to-win, and the only non-cosmetic AC items are boost-type consumables. You cannot directly buy meseta nor buy any item drops through AC.

3. You didn't have to pay a box fee to get in, so already you're in the green relative to previous installments.

4. You're now a leech. Congratulations!

You quite clearly fail in respect of your response. 'GTFO'.

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2012, 01:17 PM
If you're card isn't working I would say try calling your bank or card company.
It's quite possible they see a charge from outside your country and think it's ID theft and do not approve of it. A 20 second phone call will clear this up and if that's not the solution, then oh well. You get an A for effort and hell atleast you tried.

It's funny how my bank would let me use my card all over the U.S. and not bat an eye but they draw the line at Japan. So I'm gonna wait for either an NA release or them allowing us to use english as an option in the menus tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed.

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 01:20 PM

F2P + cash shop model makes more money than P2P model.

Go do some research.

Seraphea
Jul 3, 2012, 01:20 PM
Uhm, this comparasion between ppl buying meseta online and buying Arks is rather.... uhm... like comparing a tomato to a train Ayaleah.
What you buy with Arks is just "extras". Do you need 2 skill trees to play the game? Do you need a room to get items you want? Do you need 2 mags? Do you need a second char when your first can freely switch between jobs? etc... Gameplay wise.. no.
If you don't want to pay then don't. The gameplay is there.

Ayaleah
Jul 3, 2012, 01:25 PM
I see what you're saying. My reference to those who used to buy meseta on ebay wasn't a statement that those who buy ark cash are the same. I'm just stating, personally, it's going to make me feel the same way.

Either way, I'm not going to know until I start playing the game with the official release. I just don't have a good feeling about it.

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 01:25 PM
Uhm, this comparasion between ppl buying meseta online and buying Arks is rather.... uhm... like comparing a tomato to a train Ayaleah.
What you buy with Arks is just "extras". Do you need 2 skill trees to play the game? Do you need a room to get items you want? Do you need 2 mags? Do you need a second char when your first can freely switch between jobs? etc... Gameplay wise.. no.
If you don't want to pay then don't. The gameplay is there.

Needing more than 1 mag may become a problem down the line.

If a 9 star sword requires 45X physical power to equip at a max content level of 30 exists, then there's a high possibility that the stat requirements for future weapons are going to be reaching 900+. In OBT, there's no way you can equip anything higher than, I believe, 360 melee damage without help from a mag.

It all depends on how much stats the "best" items require to equip, and how many levels are needed vs the cap level available.

At the same time, it's not like it really matters. Ranger is my main so I have a ranger mag. The other two classes I play for funzies.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 01:27 PM

I give you an example:

League of Legends. That's just one.

Tell me, are they successful?

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 01:29 PM
I see what you're saying. My reference to those who used to buy meseta on ebay wasn't a statement that those who buy ark cash are the same. I'm just stating, personally, it's going to make me feel the same way.
And that's just a scummy and entirely irrational attitude to have.

Why, pray tell, should you even feel this way in the first place? Question your attitudes at every opportunity, especially when they have no rational basis to begin with.

You quite clearly fail in respect of your response. 'GTFO'.
You give not one iota of a rational, logical, or even anything other than an emotional response, so I fail to see how I 'fail' in light of your failure to present anything other than empty bluster.

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 01:30 PM
I give you an example:

League of Legends is a terrible comparison. And you're not renting any of the champions if you are an idiot and throw down money. It's yours to keep. That said, it's also completely viable to get the same characters with in-game money.

Then you have skins, and for the most part, skins are an intimidation-factor anyways.

Unless you do something stupid and get banned.

SO THE MODS KNOW I'M NOT TRYING TO IMPLY ANYONE IS STUPID SERIOUSLY IT'S A RHETORICAL STATEMENT.

Ayaleah
Jul 3, 2012, 01:32 PM
I give you an example:

I have no idea what they/it is so I wouldn't know. I'm a typical female gamer who wants what I want :-?...well I'd say more so just a typical female. Lol?

You give not one iota of a rational, logical, or even anything other than an emotional response, so I fail to see how I 'fail' in light of your failure to present anything other than empty bluster.

Who said that wasn't what I was trying to achieve? You fail for being so ridiculously serious. I have my opinion. I'm ever so sorry if it fails to meet your opinion.

Neith
Jul 3, 2012, 01:34 PM
Bought some with a Visa Debit Card. No issues.

krophiquon
Jul 3, 2012, 01:34 PM

Either way, I'm not going to know until I start playing the game with the official release. I just don't have a good feeling about it.

The subscription model is DEAD. Forget it. It's gone. Never coming back. WoW will be the last major title to successfully use it. If it makes more money for SEGA, (which is likely to happen based on historical data) then I'm all for it. Because I know that SEGA can only continue to create their awesome content for us if they make money. Not quite sure how that concept escapes people so readily.

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 01:37 PM
I have no idea what they/it is so I wouldn't know. I'm a typical female gamer who wants what I want :-?...well I'd say more so just a typical female. Lol?

Using your gender is a terrible excuse and doesn't empower you any. As a human you are obligated to evolve physically, mentally, and spiritually at any chance you are given. I know it's tough, because I have my problems that make it a gigantic pain to realize morals and the like, too, but I can still do it.

For the record, I happen to be chasing the tail of a female gamer who goes beyond the stereotype you're throwing up and despite being actually disabled, she strives to improve herself and has ended up being better than everyone in our virtual peer group in terms of player skill, and still manages a stylishly paying job. For... well, everything but All Points Bulletin.

Please, for the sake of all women, don't use your gender as a label to justify your actions.

Titan
Jul 3, 2012, 01:37 PM

Last Name - Name
みやもと ------- むさし

Last Name - Name
セガ ---------- セガ

Postal Number
〒140-8583 

Phone number
3-5736-7111

Some slight inaccuracies in this. The phone number needs a 0 in front of the 1.
There is one more line underneath it asking for gender (might be optional but male is on the right and female on the left)

Ayaleah
Jul 3, 2012, 01:39 PM
The subscription model is DEAD. Forget it. It's gone. Never coming back. WoW will be the last major title to successfully use it. If it makes more money for SEGA, (which is likely to happen based on historical data) then I'm all for it. Because I know that SEGA can only continue to create their awesome content for us if they make money. Not quite sure how that concept escapes people so readily.

See, here you have educated me into what I don't know. I'm not one of these people that's seriously involved in different mmorpg's. I've just had an interest in pso after being introduced when blue burst came about and I've been a fan since. If things have changed from them days and it's the right way to keep the pso world alive, I may very well just be all for it.

Edit: I'm not using my gender as an excuse at all. I'm just making a statement as to the type of gamer I am. Stereotypical. There's no need to be jumping down my throat so much. If my opinion is really putting ants in all your pants, ignore me. Jeez.

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 01:51 PM
I'm concerned about the fake address leading to account suspension warning, and the fact that I can't enter in my own, non-Japanese address.

As soon as I can find a way to pay without lying, I'm going for at least a second mag for my hunter to use.

Was going to be an avid MyRoom user, but all of my friends who "promised" to play ended up coming up with shitty excuses to drop out after 2 hours of play.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2012, 02:05 PM
League of Legends is a terrible comparison. And you're not renting any of the champions if you are an idiot and throw down money. It's yours to keep. That said, it's also completely viable to get the same characters with in-game money.

Then you have skins, and for the most part, skins are an intimidation-factor anyways.

Unless you do something stupid and get banned.

SO THE MODS KNOW I'M NOT TRYING TO IMPLY ANYONE IS STUPID SERIOUSLY IT'S A RHETORICAL STATEMENT.

Why exactly is it a terrible comparison? It's not an action RPG, no. But it's still a f2p game, and popular at that. That's all I needed for the comparisoin.

Indeed, yet there are always new champions added to the roster, so if a player wanted to be able to compete they would most likely want to buy that new champ to get to know it, and be able to still be up to par with match ups. Skins are also not needed, yet are a luxury and show a level of 'uniqueness' in that people might get the idea you main that champ. Sure there are those that buy the new champ and skin, but I don't think everyone does. (I don't buy skins, I have only bought one or two, but I won't really buy skins until I have a DEEP understanding of the champs, and I am currently level 27) And of course, some of the skins look AWESOME, and the skins are RP only, again, a luxury.

So basically, the new 'content' is the champs, and to stay current people will have to continue to pay money, only if they want to. Yes, you can buy champs with in-game points, yet people prioritize the in-game points for RUNES, which are in-game points only. So they might likely pay with real money. (except the champs that sell for really cheap in-game money, I said fuck it and got those)

Now, you say that we have to 'rent' shops and trading. So what? We get new 'content' for free. The only things we have to pay for is the shops, rooms, and trading mostly. This game is different from LoL, so I can see why Sega would use a different approach with how people's money will be attributed to different things.

Ah ok, sorry. LoL is also a F2P game, which is pretty popular. It's a MOBA, or basically a RTS. It does very well, and I'm sure Sega can see that the model WILL work.

Sadly, for you, the only way you can get what you want is through paying. And like others said, the company won't back down from this model to appease you.

And tell me, would you rather have to pay for the content, or the trading? : P (I just take this more as a 'let the old trading mechanic go' for a better experience than I had before. Consider I only played the GC version and had to play by myself. I'd much rather have to do this so I can at least be able to play with people. : P

KusaTheFonewearl
Jul 3, 2012, 03:50 PM
Guys I'm having serious doubts about using sega's address.... I have a feeling people who did this are going to be bitten hard in the ass when sega sees all these reciepts flooding their records soon.... I'm just going to buy the box when it comes out. =w=

doomdragon83
Jul 3, 2012, 03:50 PM
Maybe down the line, I'll get AC but I see no point in getting AC right now. I'll want to get extra mags for the other classes, but that isn't something I need when the game is about to launch. Scapes would be nice to have on me, it would be nice if you can find them (as in PSO) but I suppose that won't happen.

As for the costumes, I would like to get one but you can't just buy which costume you want and I definitely hate the whole randomness/gambling feel to getting these costumes.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 3, 2012, 03:52 PM
i used the phone verification, but after that it still said 0 limit i think, yet i did receive a email with the webmoney pincode (in my case the paypal payment was made, and after that it said i have no limit, but it still took money from the bank, so i have no clue whats up with that. all went good in the end though)

did they call you or what? phone verification button isn't doing anything when i click it. Tried right clicking and theres no options like it's not a functioning button? >_<

edit: nvm had to click english in top right..even though it was translate =.=

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 3, 2012, 03:56 PM
I might wait for word of an international release first. If that doesn't go over well, then I'll likely look into that Tenso site that someone mentioned that provides users outside Japan with a Japanese address... but then I'd need to make a Paypal account.

Cypher_9
Jul 3, 2012, 03:58 PM
I like how threads go off into other tangents other than what it is suppose to be...

Other than that, I hadn't bought my AC yet and trying to look through for the best solution for me... rather than seeing other tangents...

Thrane
Jul 3, 2012, 05:07 PM
The Tenso thing just worked perfectly for me. Purchased 3,000AC no problem

PSO Addict
Jul 3, 2012, 06:27 PM
I'll look into this. I am reluctant to purchase in Japanese, however definitely want some Arkz cash.

Xaeris
Jul 3, 2012, 09:16 PM
I just banked 3k AC via credit card. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, actually. Of course, I had the help of the excellent guide on bumped.

NeoMatrix
Jul 4, 2012, 06:30 PM
Well, I guess I'm among the ranks of those with AC in their shiny PSO2 wallets. I admit I'm still slightly uneasy with the process, since I don't actually live in Japan, but everything seemed to go through alright. Guess I'll test it out and get my first alt. character set up.

mctastee
Jul 4, 2012, 06:36 PM
Yes, I bought mine with a credit card. Had to throw my money at Sega so I can get my rappy costume. Also, does anyone know why google translates rappy in japanese to crappie? LOL

Tikki
Jul 4, 2012, 11:06 PM
Can i purchase ark cash w/ hangame id now ? seem it accept only credit/debit in jp ;(

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 4, 2012, 11:40 PM
Can i purchase ark cash w/ hangame id now ? seem it accept only credit/debit in jp ;(
Since when was PSO2 available for play over Hangame?

Mike
Jul 4, 2012, 11:51 PM
They've got AC up at the Hangame site. Don't know if you can buy it or not but it's there.
http://pso2.hangame.co.jp/shopBuy.nhn

Since when was PSO2 available for play over Hangame?
It was first made available during the pre-open beta but was announced (http://sega.jp/topics/120608_3/) in June.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 5, 2012, 12:03 AM
It was first made available during the pre-open beta but was announced (http://sega.jp/topics/120608_3/) in June.
Sweet, I've found a use for my old Hancoin then...

Tikki
Jul 5, 2012, 01:19 AM
Sweet, I've found a use for my old Hancoin then...

so i can use hancoin to buy ark cash too?

Alucard V
Jul 5, 2012, 07:49 AM
I did the dumb thing and registered my visa and it doesn't work btw.

nicoga3000
Jul 5, 2012, 07:54 AM
I would definitely purchase some, but I have NO clue what any of the items in the store are. As a result, I'm holding out. I'm not missing out on game play, so no need at the moment!

bitmaster
Jul 5, 2012, 10:42 AM
I used one of the sites to buy webmoney using paypal. Took several hours just to get the webmoney, but once I had it, it took me no time to get AC. Finally got my second mag too, so happy about that :D

Although I didn't read the warning about the whole deleting the second character is a bad idea thing and lost 500AC because of it. Ah well, you lose and learn right?

Rizen
Jul 5, 2012, 10:50 AM
So regardless of what payment method you use, you still have to put in the information about address and phone correct?

Neith
Jul 5, 2012, 10:53 AM
I bought some for a friend and some for myself. Ended up spending a bit more to try for the Rappy Suit/Wedding Dress, failed miserably.

Wallet is now locked away for the rest of the month :lol:

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 5, 2012, 05:03 PM
Got my cash. First oder of business: MOAR CHARACTERS! *Is an altoholic*

gigawuts
Jul 5, 2012, 05:28 PM
30 days of Premium and a mag. It was very easy, used visa.