Rappy suit is only 1/2 star?
Dance 3 is the rarest motion!?

Gold AC Scratch - Do they want all female Cast to become Risa? wwwww
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/gold/

You can see the concept art and ingame model here
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 02:01 AM
The female clothes are 4* rarity? Lobby actions are 5* rarity? SEGA is not making things easy for me.

:(

Good thing for the Gold Gacha...even though still a lot of items in there, too. Dang, this might be harder than I thought.

MissMalice
Jul 3, 2012, 02:08 AM
Looks like CASTs are left out when it comes to costumes...

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 3, 2012, 02:08 AM
Damn you SEGA. Why does there have to be beast ears in there? Why!?

... We can buy AC now right?

EDIT

Wait, I'm pretty sure we have this backwards. The lower number of stars likely indicates a lower chance of obtaining the items.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 02:10 AM

Yes, AC can be purchased, Credit card and Debit card with Visa symbol are working.
Webmoney also work.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 02:10 AM

Yup. But, the odds of you getting those ears are like 1/100000 (exaggeration) :sleepy:. Good luck.

mhjc
Jul 3, 2012, 02:16 AM
The stars mean how difficult it is to obtain. So the lower the better...

I hate the idea of how difficult the Ballistic Coat will be to get though :(

Mike
Jul 3, 2012, 02:18 AM
Looks like CASTs are left out when it comes to costumes...
On the flip side, casts are the only ones who can really customize the way they look with costumes. Still never going to use the AC scratch.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 02:19 AM
EDIT

Wait, I'm pretty sure we have this backwards. The lower number of stars likely indicates a lower chance of obtaining the items.

That's never how it works. Think about it. Are 9* items in PSO2 considered 'common'? Are 1* items 'rare'?

No. It always goes low to high in terms of 'value.'

word2own
Jul 3, 2012, 02:22 AM
Want.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/3015003.jpg

D-Inferno
Jul 3, 2012, 02:25 AM
I love how the HUcast parts just switch your Cast's first two colors around. I guess it's purpose is to have certain parts of a cast have a different color arrangement.

Mag Feeding devices have me a tad bit worried (Gacha is the only way to gain a lot of S-ATK/R-ATK/T-ATK without increasing Ability. Ability does help you do more damage anything though, so it shouldn't be too big of an issue.

The Fire/Ice/Thunder/Wind grinders can help one make their weapon stronger, but it appears to be just 5%. Plus if I;m right, you can always boost a wep's % via another way (was it having the weapon absorb an identical one with similar %s?).

I really only care about what it'll take to get a color change pass.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 02:27 AM
I love how the HUcast parts just switch your Cast's first two colors around. I guess it's purpose is to have certain parts of a cast have a different color arrangement.

Mag Feeding devices have me a tad bit worried (Gacha is the only way to gain a lot of S-ATK/R-ATK/T-ATK without increasing Ability. Ability does help you do more damage anything though, so it shouldn't be too big of an issue.

The Fire/Ice/Thunder/Wind grinders can help one make their weapon stronger, but it appears to be just 5%. Plus if I;m right, you can always boost a wep's % via another way (was it having the weapon absorb an identical one with similar %s?).

I really only care about what it'll take to get a color change pass.

It's having the same weapon, not identical.

sugarFO
Jul 3, 2012, 02:27 AM
Looks like I'll be farming meseta in case people sell their wedding dress costume!

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 3, 2012, 02:28 AM
That's never how it works. Think about it. Are 9* items in PSO2 considered 'common'? Are 1* items 'rare'?

No. It always goes low to high in terms of 'value.'

It doesn't make sense to have the plain items (ie.: not the clothes) being the rarest items; the plain items have 5* rating. Im pretty damn sure that the stars indicate the chance of getting the item in the GATCHA.

The higher the easier, making the rappy suit, at 0.5*, rare like how it was in the closed beta and the items anoyingly common.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 02:30 AM
Looks like I'll be farming meseta in case people sell their wedding dress costume!

Same. Because, with how my luck is, no way in the boiling bowels of Hell I'm getting the stuff I actually want, even from the Gold Gacha.

Zorafim
Jul 3, 2012, 02:36 AM
Uhg... That dress... I'm going to have to get that.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 02:45 AM
Uhg... That dress... I'm going to have to get that.

Wedding dress?

I wonder when we'll get this outfit available?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up6025.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

zgnumu
Jul 3, 2012, 02:48 AM
It doesn't make sense to have the plain items (ie.: not the clothes) being the rarest items; the plain items have 5* rating. Im pretty damn sure that the stars indicate the chance of getting the item in the GATCHA.

The higher the easier, making the rappy suit, at 0.5*, rare like how it was in the closed beta and the items anoyingly common.

You are indeed correct. The label next the stars, "入手難易度" is "degree of difficulty to obtain".

Xaeris
Jul 3, 2012, 02:48 AM
Ugh. What's annoying is that I'd be perfectly fine with just paying them a set amount for the outfits I want, even if they were like fifteen dollars apiece. That's basically buying a new skin in League of Legends. Why, why do they have to hide the intended cost behind an unfun gambling game? Is screwing with people who don't understand statistics really that much more lucrative then just honestly selling your product?

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 02:59 AM
You are indeed correct. The label next the stars, "入手難易度" is "degree of difficulty to obtain".

Sooo, wait. the higher the star-rating, the easier it is to get? I won't complain if that's true, but that's ass-backwards from how it usually is.

Xaeris
Jul 3, 2012, 03:02 AM
A pleasant thought, but I highly doubt that. That would mean a rare item drop booster ticket would be easier to obtain than a meseta booster.

iwerkout
Jul 3, 2012, 03:11 AM
Dem ears 83
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/00045.jpg

And "03 additional female voice" does NOT sound like a female...

Unfortunately, $3 a spin is kinda.... not worth it imo...

mhjc
Jul 3, 2012, 03:37 AM
Sooo, wait. the higher the star-rating, the easier it is to get? I won't complain if that's true, but that's ass-backwards from how it usually is.

It shouldn't be that way though, b/c it makes no sense when you compare it to the FUN scratch items, where the grinders are 1* and I've gotten tons of those and never got the 5* items...

Why would they reverse the meaning between AC and the FUN scratch.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 3, 2012, 03:49 AM
They did it... they made a red version...

http://i1.ifrm.com/1985/113/upload/p22000614.jpg

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 03:54 AM
They did, they made a red version...

That's been seen before, in the Closed Beta. Those colors don't make too big a difference though, seeing as you can recolor any of those with Recycle Tickets.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 3, 2012, 04:13 AM
That's been seen before, in the Closed Beta. Those colors don't make too big a difference though, seeing as you can recolor any of those with Recycle Tickets.

What do you mean? with this one for example you can have an all Red version, blue red version, ect... where as the normal one always will have black with it.

GrandTickler
Jul 3, 2012, 04:17 AM
i want that dress too

iwerkout
Jul 3, 2012, 04:18 AM
What do you mean? with this one for example you can have an all Red version, blue red version, ect... where as the normal one always will have black with it.

This is all just speculation, since none of us really know yet.
I'm assuming with the outfit you choose to recolor, instead of the standard black, dark purple, red, purple, yellow, etc, that they'll give you a color wheel and you can pick whatever color you desire.
As for what exact parts you get to recolor, I have no idea, but I'm going to assume at least the main one.

Dinosaur
Jul 3, 2012, 04:19 AM
This is all just speculation, since none of us really know yet.
I'm assuming with the outfit you choose to recolor, instead of the standard black, dark purple, red, purple, yellow, etc, that they'll give you a color wheel and you can pick whatever color you desire.
As for what exact parts you get to recolor, I have no idea, but I'm going to assume at least the main one.

The white / blank sections are the color variable parts

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 3, 2012, 04:29 AM
You mean like this? But i bet the wont have the same red for the inner parts heheh. (Darn I want to make my human character Classic Ash now with this)

Saffran
Jul 3, 2012, 04:41 AM
The meaning of nyuushunan'ido goes both ways, so it's safe to assume that one star means "easy to get". As a piece of evidence, the fact that the golden scratch ticket have different difficulties (1.5* for the tuxedo instead of 3).

I don't care one or the other way. Unless the items can't be won twice (which is highly doubtbul) I don't see any sanity in purchasing tickets.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 04:47 AM
The meaning of nyuushunan'ido goes both ways, so it's safe to assume that one star means "easy to get". As a piece of evidence, the fact that the golden scratch ticket have different difficulties (1.5* for the tuxedo instead of 3).

Ah, that's what I initially thought.

Also, where are you seeing the difficulty rating for the Gold Gacha?

JeyKama
Jul 3, 2012, 04:50 AM
Have to say that Flame Close Quarter looks pretty damn gud.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/gold/ for the Gold Scratch items (which are costume-only)

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 04:53 AM
i'm looking forward to getting cast parts even though i'm not a cast. as well as male clothes.

: (

zgnumu
Jul 3, 2012, 04:54 AM
Saffran kind of beat me to the punch, but yeah...
Given the existence of the gold-AC scratch, either there was a miscommunication with the webpage coder(s), or it's just another Sega weirdness moment. (Edit: this is regarding the scratch listing star ratings)

I highly doubt the business folks at Sega would make the "Wedding AC-scratch" wedding-themed clothes (and the Rappy suit) more common than mag-food, seeing as the whole point of scratch-cards is to get people to gamble more to get their desired prize, not less.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 05:03 AM
oh ya i remember reading a while back that sakai stated cash shop for psportable was disappointing. there you could directly buy anything you want too, no gacha.

but then he probably saw Daniel Kim head of nexon swimming in his pool of money and naked women and was like "fuck this, i want money"

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 05:26 AM
Didn't know there was a 3day SHOP opening ticket.

Am no longer afraid for the economy.

As for the outfits, Do want Xeno outfit, Ice Humar outfit, and Black tuxedo, But where's black humar outfit? ;o;

Also, need dat afro. NEEEEEEED that afro!

Arika
Jul 3, 2012, 05:32 AM
In PSU-JP, female clothes always much more expensive than male clothes.

well.. same to real life..

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 05:40 AM
Didn't know there was a 3day SHOP opening ticket.

Am no longer afraid for the economy.

As for the outfits, Do want Xeno outfit, Ice Humar outfit, and Black tuxedo, But where's black humar outfit? ;o;

Also, need dat afro. NEEEEEEED that afro!

my love for ebonix and all things black will enable me to gain the afro before you rock

even if i'm not actually black

Chives
Jul 3, 2012, 07:26 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/

Rappy suit is only 1/2 star?
Dance 3 is the rarest motion!?

You can see the concept art and ingame model here
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/

Heh Google Chrome translates the Rappy suit as "Crappie Suit."

"The appearance of crappie cute fluffy
clothes became captivated members have created.
Relationship to abnormal can be seen in the coat."

Zeke154
Jul 3, 2012, 09:56 AM
The cast parts are gonna be almost impossible for me to get now :(

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 10:04 AM
I like how you can get Jean's voice, or a convincing replica of it.

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 10:41 AM
Mag Feeding devices have me a tad bit worried. Gacha is the only way to gain a lot of S-ATK/R-ATK/T-ATK without increasing Ability.
This is blatantly incorrect. Feeding your mag -mates of any kind will decrease their ability stat progress (it won't actually decrease the value of the stat, however). It's fairly trivial to make a pure-attack mag, but I don't recommend it in any case.

velociti
Jul 3, 2012, 10:44 AM
This is blatantly incorrect. Feeding your mag -mates of any kind will decrease their ability stat progress (it won't actually decrease the value of the stat, however). It's fairly trivial to make a pure-attack mag, but I don't recommend it in any case.

Why is it trivial? At the moment ability does nothing when you look at your damage on enemies. I'd rather have 200 Shooting than 150 shooting and 50 ability. People say go all ability, or none at all. (probably because ult will need ability)

But anyway, I'm going to max my shooting on my mag, and an extra +100 on my skill points, that way I can do the most damage and equip the rarest weapons.

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 10:46 AM
Trivial meaning easy in this case.

Ability increases the low range of your damage, meaning you will hit harder more often. For anyone who dislikes randomness, ability is a highly valuable stat. It can also potentially increase crit chances (still need confirmation on this).

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 10:56 AM
Why is it trivial? At the moment ability does nothing when you look at your damage on enemies. I'd rather have 200 Shooting than 150 shooting and 50 ability. People say go all ability, or none at all. (probably because ult will need ability)

But anyway, I'm going to max my shooting on my mag, and an extra +100 on my skill points, that way I can do the most damage and equip the rarest weapons.

Not really, Ability makes damage consistant, with no Mag, damage goes from 100~200, With ability Mag, Damage only goes between 5 difference

Kazzi
Jul 3, 2012, 11:05 AM
Trivial meaning easy in this case.

Ability increases the low range of your damage, meaning you will hit harder more often. For anyone who dislikes randomness, ability is a highly valuable stat. It can also potentially increase crit chances (still need confirmation on this).

My Mag is an Ability Mag and I've found I hit crits more often than without it equipped. So it certainly seems to be the case.

Glad the Lisa parts are so common, means there should be plenty in the marketplace to buy!

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 11:10 AM
Since my ranger has such insane ability stat overall (40 on mag, +60 on armor units) every single one of my shots hits for crit damage, and actual crits with the larger blue numbers are the same damage as all of my other hits

I clearly need to stop raising ability...

Wait, why are we talking about--

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 11:58 AM
Question: If you win one of those Scratch costume pieces, are they limited to those colors only? So you can't go into the body change counter and select a new color for them? If that's the case they suck even more as most of those color schemes are wretched.

Blackheart521
Jul 3, 2012, 12:00 PM
Question: If you win one of those Scratch costume pieces, are they limited to those colors only? So you can't go into the body change counter and select a new color for them? If that's the case they suck even more as most of those color schemes are wretched.

You would need to get a Recolor Ticket by trading in a different AC scratch Costume in order to change the color just like any other outfit ^^

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 12:00 PM
No, I'm pretty sure you can change the colors like everything else.

The difference with the AC costumes is that the secondary colors are different. Those cannot be changed with color tickets.

Gama
Jul 3, 2012, 12:02 PM
lol for real this means that only one color can be changed with the recolour ticket? really sega? eesh...

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/3010042.jpg

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 12:03 PM
No, I'm pretty sure you can change the colors like everything else.

The difference with the AC costumes is that the secondary colors are different. Those cannot be changed with color tickets.

If this is true and we can change primary colors of these costumes, why are they selling three different forms of the tuxedos/dresses? From the look of the pictures their secondary colors aren't changing. My logic senses are tingling.

Flevalt
Jul 3, 2012, 12:41 PM
So I can't get a rappy suit as cast?

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 12:56 PM
If this is true and we can change primary colors of these costumes, why are they selling three different forms of the tuxedos/dresses? From the look of the pictures their secondary colors aren't changing. My logic senses are tingling.

Variety for people that don't have and/or don't want to use Recycle Tickets to recolor them.

Occam's Razor, etc.

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 12:58 PM
OR the entirety of the tux is a secondary colour, leaving only the flower or something small on it affected by the primary colour you chose.

rouenx
Jul 3, 2012, 12:58 PM
I know it's near impossible to really confirm, and it may have been answered already. But I'd like to ask again if possible if say I got a PINK tuxedo, may I be able to change it for just a little bit of AC from the npcs next to the furniture shop?

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:00 PM
Variety for people that don't have and/or don't want to use Recycle Tickets to recolor them.

Occam's Razor, etc.

I disagree and think my explanation is the most parsimonious. Occam's Razor and all that.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 01:07 PM
I know it's near impossible to really confirm, and it may have been answered already. But I'd like to ask again if possible if say I got a PINK tuxedo, may I be able to change it for just a little bit of AC from the npcs next to the furniture shop?

Yes, you'll be able to change the color from pink to whatever your heart desires.

I disagree and think my explanation is the most parsimonious. Occam's Razor and all that.

Good for you, I guess?

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:09 PM
Yes, you'll be able to change the color from pink to whatever your heart desires.

I wish this were anything more than inference. The real answer is that nobody knows yet.

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 01:09 PM
Wait...

You could change the color of the CV outfits? @_@

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:11 PM

No, that can only be traded for a outfit Recolour Coupon

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 01:12 PM
I wish this were anything more than inference. The real answer is that nobody knows yet.

Oh? I used two Recycle Tickets in the Closed Beta. I think I do know, actually.

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:13 PM
Oh? I used a two Recycle Tickets in the Closed Beta. I think I do know, actually.

Oh? You used recycle tickets on AC Scratch bought costumes? Did you? Olaf you're making inferences.

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 01:14 PM
Oh? You used recycle tickets on AC Scratch bought costumes? Did you? Olaf you're making inferences.
Um, yes, CB had AC Scratch active too, and it indeed gave costumes, and color change tickets indeed worked on them.

Seriously, why are you even arguing about this? :-?

Randomness
Jul 3, 2012, 01:14 PM

Most likely, yes, he did.

CB had testing of the AC scratch, so everyone had something like 5k to play with.

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 01:18 PM

Yeah, I did. Because we got 2000 AC in the CB to use on whatever we wanted, and things were priced at 10 AC each, as trial runs for purchasing. Want proof?

Before:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/JaYjR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/23c7C.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

After:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/VITgZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9qCfA.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anything else you'd like to try?

AlMcFly
Um, yes, CB had AC Scratch active too, and it indeed gave costumes, and color change tickets indeed worked on them.

Seriously, why are you even arguing about this? :-?

I'm arguing because up until you stated CB had AC Scratch active, we were given no real evidence to believe what these people were saying. Sorry but I rely on a little more convincing than "because I said they do." Four posts could have been avoided with one post. Also, a reason why I will argue about this is that I want to be 100% sure before dropping REAL money on something like this. Some people aren't as well off as others.

Nu Lo Yin
I am a bit confused. Can someone inlighten me? I thought we had access to new clothing when the game launches in 12 or so hours... such as the tux and wedding dress.

-Do we have to purchase these clothing items, and other clothing items?
-What exactly is AC scratch?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 01:21 PM
damn i love me some hubris rofl

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:23 PM
I am a bit confused. Can someone inlighten me? I thought we had access to new clothing when the game launches in 12 or so hours... such as the tux and wedding dress.

-Do we have to purchase these clothing items, and other clothing items?
-What exactly is AC scratch?

You have to pay real money for a "chance" to get these costumes.

CharAznable
Jul 3, 2012, 01:25 PM
Before:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/JaYjR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/23c7C.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

After:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/VITgZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9qCfA.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Big bada-booms :D

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:27 PM
Big bada-booms :D

Lol, all this proves is Olaf is a schmuck who will wait to be challenged repeatedly before giving any qualification behind his claims.

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:28 PM
Lol, all this proves is Olaf is a schmuck who will wait to be challenged repeatedly before giving any qualification behind his claims.

Or is just stating common knowledge for anyone that participated in CB, or did some research and see that CB is testing the Matter Board and Ark Cash system...

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 01:30 PM

^and all this proves is that you're a huge douchebag.

Bada-boom.

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 3, 2012, 01:32 PM
You have to pay real money for a "chance" to get these costumes.

Even the tux and wedding dress? Someone mentioned those were launched with the game and should be in your inventory... is this in correct?

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:32 PM
Or is just stating common knowledge for anyone that participated in CB, or did some research and see that CB is testing the Matter Board and Ark Cash system...

If this were common knowledge, people would not be asking these very same questions. People still don't even know what AC Scratch is, proven by a few previous posts. So we shouldn't be answering succinctly anymore questions that have been asked before?

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 01:34 PM

Bada-boom.

Sorry that a don't take seriously the words of someone who talks about boobs in their sig :rolls eyes:

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 01:35 PM
Sorry that a don't take seriously the words of someone who talks about boobs in their sig :rolls eyes:

Well.

Scrub
good thread.

btw i know im just gonna get a bunch of shitty female outfits if i even try the scratch bullshit so i aint even gonna try for that big suit. aint worth the disappointment.

Sizustar
If this were common knowledge, people would not be asking these very same questions. People still don't even know what AC Scratch is, proven by a few previous posts. So we shouldn't be answering succinctly anymore questions that have been asked before?

No, people ask those question, because they don't go read the multiple available guide, and just either make a new topic or post the question that is answered before and can be found easily with a search function.
Whether because they are lazy, not familiar with the search function or other.
It's a fact of a BBS system, and nothing will change that.

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 01:37 PM
HOW ABOUT WE ALL SHUT UP AND STOP BUILDING UP POINTLESS ARGUMENTS, THEN MAKING EXCUSES FOR THOSE POINTLESS ARGUMENTS WHEN IT'S REALLY JUST ABOUT INTERNET INFLATED EGOS HAVING E-DICK SWORD FIGHTS!

The question was answered, everyone put your pants back on. I know you're on edge because this game is going to come out in like 11 hours but chill. D<

/shines home made internet police badge and my now inflated e-peen.

Yes... Shining...

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:42 PM
HOW ABOUT WE ALL SHUT UP AND STOP BUILDING UP POINTLESS ARGUMENTS, THEN MAKING EXCUSES FOR THOSE POINTLESS ARGUMENTS WHEN IT'S REALLY JUST ABOUT INTERNET INFLATED EGOS HAVING E-DICK SWORD FIGHTS!

The question was answered, everyone put your pants back on. I know you're on edge because this game is going to come out in like 11 hours but chill. D<

Yes... Shining...

Not a problem~

But the discussion was intended for the AC Scratch item rarity.
Do you feel that it is unfair for Male Cast to be that "rare" or is it good to have t he "main"(Wedding and Rappy suit) be so easy to get?

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 01:49 PM
Not a problem~

But the discussion was intended for the AC Scratch item rarity.
Do you feel that it is unfair for Male Cast to be that "rare" or is it good to have t he "main"(Wedding and Rappy suit) be so easy to get?

As someone who wanted to make a humanoid CAST I think there's a LOT of things they owe male CASTs. e_e

/still annoyed with the giant robot designs that the fleshy head's don't fit on... AT ALL

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:52 PM
As someone who wanted to make a humanoid CAST I think there's a LOT of things they owe male CASTs. e_e

/still annoyed with the giant robot designs that the fleshy head's don't fit on... AT ALL

So...something like this?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/4536.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 01:56 PM
So...something like this?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/4536.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

/SPITS COFFEE

Where did you get this screensho-YES

This guy actually looks really close to an original (android) character I made.

Ryoten
Jul 3, 2012, 02:16 PM

Yes... Shining...

Oh man, I laughed so hard at this. Even in game ppl argued about trivial things. But being on topic here, if Sega would have kept the original prices of AC & FUN tickets to what it was in CB, I'll be happy...very very happy. Also long coats...that is all.

_Vyser_
Jul 3, 2012, 02:32 PM
I wish I could have the afro and pink tux for my character... it'd be perfect!

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 3, 2012, 02:53 PM
In PSU-JP, female clothes always much more expensive than male clothes.

well.. same to real life..

pffft. decent menswear is pretty expensive.

but on-topic, here's to hoping i get lucky as fuck on like 2 gold scratch :/

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 3, 2012, 06:00 PM

hahah Id love to see that bro!

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 06:00 PM

If that was the case, then you could tell by the way he uses his walk that he's a woman's man. No time to talk.

BahnKnakyu
Jul 3, 2012, 09:39 PM
Ugh. What's annoying is that I'd be perfectly fine with just paying them a set amount for the outfits I want, even if they were like fifteen dollars apiece. That's basically buying a new skin in League of Legends. Why, why do they have to hide the intended cost behind an unfun gambling game? Is screwing with people who don't understand statistics really that much more lucrative then just honestly selling your product?

From Sega's view, yes. If a business can legally get away with it, they'll do it. Nothing wrong with Sega making money. Is it a dick move to do? Yes. Will it stop them? No.

New skins in LoL cost $15?

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 11:03 PM
With these Gold Scratch items, are they gender-locked? If I am a male character, is there a chance I will get a female costume piece?

With these Gold Scratch items, are they gender-locked? If I am a male character, is there a chance I will get a female costume piece?

So nobody knows this or is nobody answering?

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 11:54 PM
So nobody knows this or is nobody answering?

Yes, you can get a female costume if you're a male, and vice-versa.

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 11:59 PM
Yes, you can get a female costume if you're a male, and vice-versa.

Aw damn. That makes it even less likely I will try it.

rouenx
Jul 4, 2012, 12:07 AM
Aw damn. That makes it even less likely I will try it.

Yeah, just confirming. I'm a male and got two female parts -_- Lisa legs and white wedding dress

Xaeris
Jul 4, 2012, 12:17 AM
The Gacha is BS. That is all.

BIG OLAF
Jul 4, 2012, 12:18 AM
The Gacha is BS. That is all.

Four male outfits from my four gacha spins. I'm not a happy camper.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 4, 2012, 12:18 AM
Damn you Segac!!! Make the Crappy Rappy suit 10 Star ultra rare/super hard to obtain!!! It's such an annoying costume....

NoiseHERO
Jul 4, 2012, 12:23 AM
lol...

Can't buy things from the shop either now.

Isn't that cute...

edit: dunno why I couldn't buy stuff at first, but yeah, disregard this post.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 5, 2012, 12:44 AM
Unless im overlooking the vision phone you can't seem the buy this
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/40009.jpg

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 5, 2012, 12:48 AM
You mean from player shop? It's a consumable item ticket, not a cast part. Just incase you're looking in the wrong area.

sircusa
Jul 5, 2012, 01:18 AM
Unless im overlooking the vision phone you can't seem the buy this
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/40009.jpg

Just input this into the search
アングリフ・ヘッド
It'll look like a ticket. You can change your head at the makeover store (2nd floor of the shopping area). You don't need to have anything else to use the makeover store, as long as you don't attempt to change your size.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 5, 2012, 02:32 AM
Thank you very much I'll be sure to check that out when i get on 2morrow :)

Hmmm seeing that I don't have shop option guess imma get money the old fashion way.....
Grab everything...NPC stuff I don't need and slowly get money haha...

Of course the only thing I see myself buying (besides this head part)

Is the devices to feed MAGs (if i can find their JP names/find the one for range MAG)

Ranmaru
Jul 14, 2012, 06:37 AM
Argh. I just want an afro. And the drunk motion. I scratch and get rare things that I don't need or want and would rather trade but OH WAIT.

Now I have to trade to get what I want. Which is EXPENSIVE. (Premie, not separate)

ARGH.

I'm just ranting....