PDA

View Full Version : Gacha/Scratch comparison

Menochi
Jul 3, 2012, 11:44 AM
Having egressed from PSU with the advent of GC, I missed out on the general gist of how gacha functioned.

The short question is thus: How missable are the items obtained? Are they one round then gone for most of them?

More relative, how does it seem it will pan out for PSO2?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 11:45 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197205

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 11:47 AM
I like this thread

PSO2 needs the My Room Gachas that were beautiful tools to win
...except, My Room is useless and shops are completely separated now. This needs to be fixed

Saffran
Jul 3, 2012, 12:00 PM
They're mostly useless items though. Outside of (maybe) the stabilizers which will make grinding or synthing "less unlikely to succeed" the rest is pure nonsense - well, let's say more accurately "not game efficient". I'm not going to miss not having a wedding cake decoration in My Room - espescially since I won't have a "My Room" to begin with!

Really, I wouldn't worry too much.

Menochi
Jul 3, 2012, 12:06 PM
Well, perhaps some background is in order.

Prior to my egress of PSU, I collected every notable weapon/room decoration available, often spending more money on grinding them up to 10/10 if supply was available. The ultimate reason for the question was in regards to what is often coined as 'missables'. Would there most likely be 'missables' from the scratch shop, or is it more likely they will cycle through and be available down the line?

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 12:09 PM
Well, once the Wedding Scratch is gone, I assume that wedding outfits would return in a new Wedding Scratch for White Day event, meaning a good 7 months of being unable to get tuxedos

This is a guess of course