PDA

View Full Version : Premium includes room?

Taitu
Jul 3, 2012, 01:20 PM
So it never particularly crossed my mind to test it out during CBT; however, this will end up effecting how much AC I purchase so I want to see if anyone else knows for sure. Does Premium include access to your room or must that be purchased separately?

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2012, 01:21 PM
The Premium Set includes access to the Item Trader, My Shop, My Room, Premium Storage, FUN Point Boost and Premium Block. You can purchase rentals of My Shop and My Room separately.

kiwimisty7
Jul 3, 2012, 02:02 PM
:disapprove:Aw, and i put a bed,jukebox,flowers, and now i dont get to play them for free. That sucks arse..

Blackheart521
Jul 3, 2012, 02:04 PM
:disapprove:Aw, and i put a bed,jukebox,flowers, and now i dont get to play them for free. That sucks arse..

You could get it in little tidbits for free if you're lucky, there are 3 day My Room tickets in the FUN scratch, I have one of those and one of the shop ones too ^^

kiwimisty7
Jul 3, 2012, 02:06 PM
You could get it in little tidbits for free if you're lucky, there are 3 day My Room tickets in the FUN scratch, I have one of those and one of the shop ones too ^^

well i guess once i do get some Ac , what i dont wanna lose when i cant pay. I put in storage . hehe in way i guess its kinda good..:-P