PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting an error with GameGuard after updating?

Thermalwolf
Jul 3, 2012, 04:13 PM
So I updated PSO2 but now the launcher won't show any news just a blank white screen and then when I try to run the game it'll say Connected on game guard. And then error out. What's wrong O.o The files it lists are .erl files and are all coming from the GameGuard folder >.<

Also how much AC / USD does it cost for 30 day premium so I know what to order here shortly after I resolve this issue.

iSnowPro
Jul 3, 2012, 04:15 PM
no issues on my end trying reinstalling?

Crimson Exile
Jul 3, 2012, 04:17 PM
No problem here.

raiden55
Jul 3, 2012, 04:18 PM
Also how much AC / USD does it cost for 30 day premium so I know what to order here shortly after I resolve this issue.
look here : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2786880&postcount=78 ;)

Thermalwolf
Jul 3, 2012, 04:18 PM
no issues on my end trying reinstalling?

Really don't wanna have to resort to that but I will if I must.

Here's a screenshot of the error.

iSnowPro
Jul 3, 2012, 04:21 PM
never in any game with nprotect have i seen that, i know it sucks but try what i suggested? the game isnt out yet so got plenty of time after all =] best of luck

jiasu73
Jul 3, 2012, 04:23 PM
I use to get this error after the past patch although simply restarting my pc did the trick for me. I assume you have tried this already though.

Thermalwolf
Jul 3, 2012, 04:27 PM
I use to get this error after the past patch although simply restarting my pc did the trick for me. I assume you have tried this already though.

Ummmm well...... brb.....

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 04:29 PM
I've had occassions where my Gameguard simply would not get past the "connecting" part.

A computer restart fixed it right up. It was most likely due to the fact that I play a lot of other games that use Gameguard...and that I left my computer on for 2 days straight.

Thermalwolf
Jul 3, 2012, 04:39 PM
Restarting did the trick lol. Yeah my computer stays on for extended periods of time. Just needed a restart, wow am I retarded...