PDA

View Full Version : Items in player shop.

oifjustus
Jul 3, 2012, 04:30 PM
I had a bunch of 4 star weapons and armors as well a dragon head decor in my shop. Will those still be available after server is back up? Hope so :o.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 04:31 PM
Listing items are the only things that require My Shop / Premium Set
Removing listings, changing shop comment, and taking meseta from sales all don't have the Arks symbol

Phantasma
Jul 3, 2012, 04:39 PM
That's good. I have a bunch of things already up on the market that may eventually sell since supply is about to decrease and demand is going to stay relatively the same :3

REGANOMICS!

Chik'Tikka
Jul 3, 2012, 04:57 PM
That's good. I have a bunch of things already up on the market that may eventually sell since supply is about to decrease and demand is going to stay relatively the same :3

REGANOMICS!

that's my thought on the grinders i put up for sale, i actually regret not making them more expensive!!+^_^+

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 3, 2012, 06:15 PM
that's my thought on the grinders i put up for sale, i actually regret not making them more expensive!!+^_^+

ahhh wish i had thought of that as well! maybe my 4 attribute WL will actually sell now

PSO Addict
Jul 3, 2012, 06:15 PM
I doubt that items will remain on the shop as it removes the need to buy access to the shop. Also, I swore Skull Candy was a zombie.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 06:18 PM
I doubt that items will remain on the shop as it removes the need to buy access to the shop. Also, I swore Skull Candy was a zombie.

Nah man, it's their way of saying thanks for participating in open beta test

PSO Addict
Jul 3, 2012, 06:31 PM
I thought a free game was the thanks for participating in the test.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 06:38 PM
I thought a free game was the thanks for participating in the test.

I'll go ahead and point out that people will be joining the game after the beta test