PDA

View Full Version : additional characters not permanent?

KusaTheFonewearl
Jul 3, 2012, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I was just looking for some clarification on this... I read in... uh... one of the numerous threads on here about AC stuff... that character slots are not permanent. Uh.... is this true? Can we get a sticky on stuff like this if it pops up in the future?
But yeah...... If the additional character slots aren't permanent then are we going to be stuck with one character per account? I mean uh, I know we can change job and stuff, but still, I was hoping I could get my other characters in on the pso2 action too.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 3, 2012, 08:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197262
The thread, right above yours...

Blackheart521
Jul 3, 2012, 08:38 PM
They are permanent as long as you do not delete them.

If you buy a character, make them, the delete them somewhere down the line, you will have to pay to use that character slot again.

This does not apply to the first character on your account though, as they are your free slot. ^^

KusaTheFonewearl
Jul 3, 2012, 08:38 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197262
The thread, right above yours...

oh! ahaha.... Thanks fellow foney! :D

kdrakari
Jul 3, 2012, 11:43 PM
Just saying, but the only evidence anybody has provided in any thread I've visited is "that's how it was in beta" so I wouldn't say it's certain yet.

mhjc
Jul 3, 2012, 11:47 PM
Just saying, but the only evidence anybody has provided in any thread I've visited is "that's how it was in beta" so I wouldn't say it's certain yet.

※キャラクターを削除した後、再度キャラクターを作成するためには、あらためてACが必要になり ます。

This evidence is on the website itself. It clearly states that if you delete the character, you'll have to spend AC again, if you wish to make another.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 3, 2012, 11:48 PM

It says it on the current Arks Cash page, in red text, that you'll have to pay again after deleting a character unless your account has no characters left

Saffran
Jul 4, 2012, 01:53 AM
Geez, you'd think people would know how to read by now...
(it's a joke. Put the pitchforks down.)