PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 We can't trade, but can we stll buy from...

MetalestX
Jul 3, 2012, 08:58 PM
player shops?
If so then wouldn't that be like trading XD?

Emery25
Jul 3, 2012, 09:02 PM
Nope you need to buy premium or the other option with AC to be able to use the player shops.

Masou_Shizuka
Jul 3, 2012, 09:03 PM
But, We can't use My shop in Sell....
Trade is so difficult..

NoiseHERO
Jul 3, 2012, 09:04 PM
3day myshop tickets in the funscratch...

JUST GOOD LUCK WINNING/BUYING THEM!

Blargh woke up 3 hours BEFORE game goes up.

DreXxiN
Jul 3, 2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah, I think I might just rely on the FUN gacha to sell things.

Menochi
Jul 3, 2012, 09:07 PM
Mmm, unless I missed some information somewhere, the initial implementation is that you could buy from player shops without premium, but you could not sell. Even the menu setup in open beta showed that.

MetalestX
Jul 3, 2012, 09:08 PM
so we cant even buy weapons and stuff D:<?
how much in American dollars is the premium ? :3

Zyrusticae
Jul 3, 2012, 09:10 PM
You can buy from shops even without premium. It's the selling that's restricted.

It's gonna be a seller's market, as you might imagine.

Emery25
Mmm, unless I missed some information somewhere, the initial implementation is that you could buy from player shops without premium, but you could not sell. Even the menu setup in open beta showed that.

Maybe you are right. I do remember seeing only the selling options in the shops with the AC logo.

Vylera
BUYING from MyShop is free. No AC icon.

Blackheart521
Jul 3, 2012, 09:12 PM
so we cant even buy weapons and stuff D:<?
how much in American dollars is the premium ? :3

You CAN buy stuff from player shops, you just can't sell stuff from a shop of your own without premium (or getting lucky by getting a 3day My Shop pass from the FUN scratch-offs)

And it is roughly 16 dollars for premium, like $16.40 I believe. ^^

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 09:13 PM
You CAN buy stuff from player shops, you just can't sell stuff from a shop of your own without premium (or getting lucky by getting a 3day My Shop pass from the FUN scratch-offs)

And it is roughly 16 dollars for premium, like $16.40 I believe. ^^

For a month*

MetalestX
Jul 3, 2012, 09:15 PM
You can buy from shops even without premium.<-- i dont see y people r complaining then :P
SEGA could have said no to this option :P

Vylera
Jul 3, 2012, 09:19 PM
You can buy from shops even without premium.<-- i dont see y people r complaining then :P
SEGA could have said no to this option :P

Because the people who buy premium CONTROL the market.

Whether or not we can even afford the items that people are selling is up to how douchey or un-douchey the premium buyers are.

MetalestX
Jul 3, 2012, 09:19 PM
thats awesome :D i guess they r employing people that r very powerful to buy premium and sell items they dont want that would help others in lower levels.

Scrub
Jul 3, 2012, 09:24 PM
the shops would be kind of worthless if only a small amount of the playerbase could buy from them.

also for people worried about being price-gouged, it's a market. if it's selling for a certain price, then that is what the value is. if it was 'overpriced' people wouldnt be buying it for that much, and they would have to lower their prices.

MetalestX
Jul 3, 2012, 09:25 PM
correct just like in real life

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 3, 2012, 09:26 PM
Nope you need to buy premium or the other option with AC to be able to use the player shops.

I have heard from many sources that you can buy from others shops without premium

Priest
Jul 3, 2012, 09:30 PM
Without section ID specific drops this time around, hunting has already been a lot easier for me. Forget the shops and earn your reds!

Mag-X
Jul 3, 2012, 09:33 PM
Without section ID specific drops this time around, hunting has already been a lot easier for me. Forget the shops and earn your reds!

I didn't see a single red during the beta. Not one. :(

I'll be buying premium though.