PDA

View Full Version : Not able to purchase Ac Cash

Kenny8615
Jul 3, 2012, 11:23 PM
im doing everything perfectly but it always gives me the same error, it tells me to contact me credit card provider but im using a prepaid American Express card, would they still be able to help me or do i have to use a different card?

AlMcFly
Jul 3, 2012, 11:27 PM
im doing everything perfectly but it always gives me the same error, it tells me to contact me credit card provider but im using a prepaid American Express card, would they still be able to help me or do i have to use a different card?

It is likely that the card will not work. American Express seems to be supported which means they probably don't take prepaid cards of that sort. Iono, has anyone else tried a similar option with more luck?

Laguna
Jul 3, 2012, 11:41 PM
Nope. :(

It won't accept my Visa Card. Kinda pissing me off.

Kenny8615
Jul 3, 2012, 11:42 PM
i have tried probably 20 times now but it still wont accept it :(

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 11:42 PM
It will not accept my Visa debit. Other people have had success, but I don't know why I'm not. Kind of frustrating.

Trying to get input on the matter also gets me completely ignored. Everyone who DOES see success seems to imagine it to be blatantly obvious and gives some vague outlines at best as to what is actually supposed to happens or under what circumstances their transaction succeeded.

Laguna
Jul 3, 2012, 11:43 PM
I'm on the verge of just buying a pre-paid Visa debit card, but I dunno if those will even work either.

Kenny8615
Jul 3, 2012, 11:46 PM
I'm on the verge of just buying a pre-paid Visa debit card, but I dunno if those will even work either.
well peejay has that and its not working for him either

aduran
Jul 3, 2012, 11:46 PM
I would think prepaid cards should take as long as you have enough balance on it and regulars should not cause on prepaids you do not have the risk of regular credit/debit NSF, chargebacks, etc.

Do you have enough balance in the card for the amount of AC you are buying?

Ueno54
Jul 3, 2012, 11:47 PM
Reminds me of how fickle FFXI billing was with my friends.

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 11:48 PM
well peejay has that and its not working for him either

Yes, but others with Visa Debits have worked. It might be my banking institution, though.

Laguna
I wish someone would make a tutorial on how to use "Webmoney"... cause that seems to be one of the other alternatives people are using.

Kenny8615
I would think prepaid cards should take as long as you have enough balance on it and regulars should not cause on prepaids you do not have the risk of regular credit/debit NSF, chargebacks, etc.

Do you have enough balance in the card for the amount of AC you are buying?
yes i do, i have 90 dollars on the card and the amount of ac i want to buy is 65 dollars in us currency

Priest
As someone said before, some prepaid cards have websites on the back of them you have to go and register that card for use with online purchases. I'd look for that first.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 3, 2012, 11:52 PM
I wish someone would make a tutorial on how to use "Webmoney"... cause that seems to be one of the other alternatives people are using.
It's really not that hard, you basically enter a 16 digit code into a box and click the confirm button...

Peejay
Jul 3, 2012, 11:53 PM

To use Webmoney, you have to order through a couple offsale sites, since they expect you to pay with some wholesome japanese methods.. Some of them charge absurd shipping amounts and expect you to wait to get the code on a piece of paper, which is just a huge risk.

Kenny8615
Jul 3, 2012, 11:54 PM
it said on my card that it may inactive for up to 4 hours after purchase so im just going to wait 4 hours and then try it

Laguna
Jul 3, 2012, 11:55 PM
To use Webmoney, you have to order through a couple offsale sites, since they expect you to pay with some wholesome japanese methods.. Some of them charge absurd shipping amounts and expect you to wait to get the code on a piece of paper, which is just a huge risk.

Yeah... I'll pass on Webmoney. I'm gonna hate not being able to setup a shop or being able to trade.

My. PSO2. Experience. Has. Been. Dropped.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 4, 2012, 12:01 AM
Yeah... I'll pass on Webmoney. I'm gonna hate not being able to setup a shop or being able to trade.

My. PSO2. Experience. Has. Been. Dropped.
Sites such as Kanetrade and sutocorp deliver your webmoney code electronically, and other people have used them without any problems, you could try that if you don't mind lining other people's pockets with 25% markup ^^

Egner
Jul 4, 2012, 01:39 AM
I haven't even gotten a chance to try and purchase AC, it just keeps telling me the service is to busy or won't load the page, why so stupid?

Saffran
Jul 4, 2012, 01:43 AM
Did you fill out all the private infos they request?
I haven't looked into it, but it seems there are some stuffs to fill on the Sega ID site before you can successfully buy AC.

KiroMatic
Jul 4, 2012, 02:18 AM
wait so NA currency actually works for buying AC I figured it wouldn't which is why I was freaking out about paying but if they do work then maybe I will reconsider my rash decision.

darkfalz16
Jul 4, 2012, 02:59 AM
it worked for me twice but then it keeps saying the same error contact credit card provider.

bradsta6508
Jul 4, 2012, 05:14 AM
the amount of ac i want to buy is 65 dollars in us currency

u wut

Oh, and by the way, prepaid cards usually can't be used in transactions involving parties based outside of the 50 U.S. states.