PDA

View Full Version : Ship list in reverse! Sega cheeky!

Thermalwolf
Jul 3, 2012, 11:51 PM
I didn't realize Ships 1 - 5 are really that populated. Anybody else have there ship list starting at 10 and going down? 9 is now where Ship 2 was and vice versa ^^;

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 11:55 PM
I'm just waiting for the "OMG I CLICKED SHIP 2 AND MY CHARACTER ISN'T THERE WHAT DO?!" thread(s) after people click on Ship 9 without reading the names first.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 3, 2012, 11:55 PM
Like in PSU when they decided to split the servers in twain and the Entrance cursor defaulted to Entrance 2...

Thrane
Jul 3, 2012, 11:59 PM
I'm just waiting for the "OMG I CLICKED SHIP 2 AND MY CHARACTER ISN'T THERE WHAT DO?!" thread(s) after people click on Ship 9 without reading the names first.

Frickin lol'd

DemonMike
Jul 4, 2012, 12:00 AM

Yep, same here my friend.

Why we don't have an entire sub forum dedicated to questions is beyond me. It was impossible to have a discussion back when open beta started and I imagine it'll be pretty annoying to see after every update.

SaiKo
Jul 4, 2012, 12:00 AM
'Who said the ships of PSO2 went from 1 to 1Ø? The ships of PSO2 go... from 1Ø to 1"

doomdragon83
Jul 4, 2012, 12:02 AM
what happened to the blocks?