PDA

View Full Version : Tundra Level Req is 31

Abu Jumal
Jul 4, 2012, 12:33 AM
Just a heads up, you need 90 biomaterials from each of the three areas (Forest, Caves, Desert) to get past lvl 30. You then have to level to 31 to unlock the first tundra mission

Edit: My mistake, the level req for Tundra is level 30 but to advance past level 30 you have to do the client order. Sorry about that.

Kanore
Jul 4, 2012, 12:41 AM
Wow, so 20-30 is forever awful.

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 12:56 AM
It's not really so bad, I finished forest in almost a single cross burst.

Mizunos
Jul 4, 2012, 01:04 AM
That's incorrect, you need to S rank the last Arks desert quest under 22 mins to unlock tundra, I got there at lvl 30.

Abu Jumal
Jul 4, 2012, 01:07 AM
My mistake, Edited original post.

Fox2Tails
Jul 4, 2012, 01:13 AM
Well, looks like I'll never get that far

RedRaz0r
Jul 4, 2012, 01:29 AM
I am a fan of this concept, makes it all more interesting =)

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 05:00 AM
Sadly, Tundra Free Field requires level 33. Sigh.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 4, 2012, 05:47 AM
90 biomaterials just to reach lv31? what kind of crap is that? o.o

So 90 from forest 90 from caves 90 from desert of 90 in total? And which materials are we speaking of?

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 05:48 AM
The material randomly drops from any non-darkened enemy.

Zeota
Jul 4, 2012, 06:49 AM
FFXI all over again. Last level cap is a 1-on-1 fight against Koffee or something similar. Calling that shit right now.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 06:51 AM
FFXI all over again. Last level cap is a 1-on-1 fight against Koffee or something similar. Calling that shit right now.

oh did i lol

coffee takes off her dead-weight hat and flicks it aside. its weight breaks the arks colony ship in half as she roars

"THIS IS MY FINAL FORM CAN YOU HANDLE MY STRENGTH"

OpheliaInfinity
Jul 4, 2012, 07:24 AM
xD Well we all know Koffee is a demon... (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2775201&postcount=56)

And this lv30 cap lift is an order from her right? n.n
...myuh~

Inaruna
Jul 4, 2012, 07:30 AM
You do however need to be level 33 to enter the Tundra Free Zone. Just a heads up.

Cyclon
Jul 4, 2012, 01:39 PM
It all depends. Of course for level 30 players, it sounds like stalling, but the quest probably can be gotten earlier than that. Got it at level 29 myself.

So future players will just have to start working on it asap.

Zeota
Jul 4, 2012, 01:43 PM
25 is the earliest you can get it I think. I dinged 25 this morning and was able to start it.

Vylera
Jul 4, 2012, 01:43 PM
It all depends. Of course for level 30 players, it sounds like stalling, but the quest probably can be gotten earlier than that. Got it at level 29 myself.

So future players will just have to start working on it asap.

Though it is kind of derpy that you need to do a quest to allow yourself to level up more.

It's kind of a doesn't-make-sense concept.

But I'll live. Just run circles around hard free fields area 2 of each field and it'll be over in no time.

Randomness
Jul 4, 2012, 01:51 PM
25 is the earliest you can get it I think. I dinged 25 this morning and was able to start it.

You can get the quest for unlocking Tundra even earlier - I got it with 23 force.

But level 25 gives plenty of time to get the mats. Unless you level by emergency quest, though I think the last desert mission is higher level (but can't be used for the 20-25 part)

Gardios
Jul 4, 2012, 01:52 PM
Requirement might be something as low as 20, got it with my Lv 21 FO... which is kinda stupid if you can only access it 10 levels later.

eharima
Jul 4, 2012, 03:40 PM
Pretty much. The fact that we have to gather materials just to level up is a major fuck up on Sega's end. It's even more grindy than 20-25 was. Luckily in a decent multiparty group you can get these mats fairly quickly, I almost have 60 of the required mats for Forest. Just here because I'm avoiding Code avoid via hiding place.

90 biomaterials just to reach lv31? what kind of crap is that? o.o

So 90 from forest 90 from caves 90 from desert of 90 in total? And which materials are we speaking of?

basically this-

It all depends. Of course for level 30 players, it sounds like stalling, .

irrc they just trying to slow the lvling pace, even if its just by a fue hours heheh
I think that people blasted to lv 30 without exp boosters faster than sega expected ^^

soon as emergency quest is up and PSE crossburst EXP boosters its gonna be carnage : D

EDIT- AND HERE IT COMES !!

moorebounce
Jul 7, 2012, 08:19 PM
I must be missing something. I have this client order from Koffee but I only have 2 of the 3 requirements and I don't know what it is. The clients order lists posted here aren't updated and bumped don't show what the payoffs are so I can't narrow it down.

I have the first and third requirement. I had collected 2 of something and the payout is 1200 meseta. Any ideas?

Halcyote
Jul 7, 2012, 09:17 PM
I must be missing something. I have this client order from Koffee but I only have 2 of the 3 requirements and I don't know what it is. The clients order lists posted here aren't updated and bumped don't show what the payoffs are so I can't narrow it down.

I have the first and third requirement. I had collected 2 of something and the payout is 1200 meseta. Any ideas?

it's this one:

自由探索許可申請・砂漠 (Free-Desert Exploration Request)
Objective: S Rank clear Rare Ore Excavation and Precious Goods Transportation and acquire two リリーパ観測素子A Lillipa data drops.
Requirements: Lillipa data will drop in yellow boxes from Desert enemies. Finish Rare Ore in 18 minutes and Precious Goods in 15 minutes.
Prize: Free Field Desert Exploration Quest Unlocked.

moorebounce
Jul 7, 2012, 10:24 PM
it's this one:

Thanx. I see I'm missing the Precious Goods Transportation within 15 minutes.

Brus
Jul 7, 2012, 10:42 PM
Good LORD. As if doing that stupid timed mining mission (most annoying mission in the entire game by FAR) once wasn't enough, we have to do it again on hard? Playing that mission is like stabbing myself in the groin, except more painful.

AlphaOmega2012
Jul 7, 2012, 11:10 PM
Just a heads up, you need 90 biomaterials from each of the three areas (Forest, Caves, Desert) to get past lvl 30. You then have to level to 31 to unlock the first tundra mission

Edit: My mistake, the level req for Tundra is level 30 but to advance past level 30 you have to do the client order. Sorry about that.

Actually i unlocked Tundra at lvl 27 from hardmode mining excavation quest. But like u said u have to be lvl 30 to play Tundra and those bomaterials quest.

Takss a long time to hit lvl 30. :(

Zyrusticae
Jul 7, 2012, 11:12 PM
Even better - once you hit level 30 and FINALLY are able to play in the Tundra, you can't play the free field until you hit level 33! Oh, the joy! :wacko:

:no:

moorebounce
Jul 8, 2012, 12:26 AM
Good LORD. As if doing that stupid timed mining mission (most annoying mission in the entire game by FAR) once wasn't enough, we have to do it again on hard? Playing that mission is like stabbing myself in the groin, except more painful.

Yeah it sucked. It just took me 2 or 3 tries to get it. I have the tundra unlocked. Thanks for the help.

You only need to be lvl 30 to unlock the tundra. I'm only saying because someone posted earlier in the thread you needed to be lvl 33.

Kanore
Jul 8, 2012, 12:55 AM
Even better - once you hit level 30 and FINALLY are able to play in the Tundra, you can't play the free field until you hit level 33! Oh, the joy! :wacko:

:no:

free fielding caves with everyone else and playing some cities in between gets you to 33 faster than getting from 20-25

Phantasma
Jul 8, 2012, 08:32 AM
I have feeling that if getting to lvl 30 was any easier, people would be like "GAEM 2 SHORT. FIX PLZZZZ" with more Zs in the plz to express their degree of emotion. It's like people are completely against grinding and time-consuming tasks.

Kazzi
Jul 8, 2012, 11:21 AM
I'm having to worse luck unlocking tundra. I keep getting either Gwan or Ragne spawning on the last map :/ either that or the mission glitches up and the collect code never starts. The 90 Biomats seem easy in comparison to this crap.

texhnolyze
Jul 8, 2012, 11:28 AM
i had no problem with this quest
when the level cap is raised i was level 25, so i did the quest and leveling at the same time
by the time i finished the quest, i was 28 or so, 2 more level to 30 :D
it's not hard or grindy at all, if you do it before level 30

Jakosifer
Jul 8, 2012, 11:30 AM
I'm having to worse luck unlocking tundra. I keep getting either Gwan or Ragne spawning on the last map :/ either that or the mission glitches up and the collect code never starts. The 90 Biomats seem easy in comparison to this crap.

They are, I couldn't get Code Collect to spawn until I partied up with three others who had the same problem as me, and we split up to find it.

Mag-X
Jul 8, 2012, 12:09 PM
I have feeling that if getting to lvl 30 was any easier, people would be like "GAEM 2 SHORT. FIX PLZZZZ" with more Zs in the plz to express their degree of emotion. It's like people are completely against grinding and time-consuming tasks.

That depends on how much free time you have I guess. Having a full time job and being able to play a few hours a day is making getting to level 30 for me take forever. It's probably going to take another week of playing for me to get to 30. It's like I'm level 100+ on PSO1 except I still can't equip any cool stuff.

Kazzi
Jul 8, 2012, 12:23 PM
They are, I couldn't get Code Collect to spawn until I partied up with three others who had the same problem as me, and we split up to find it.

I found that if you kill everything you come across on the map then it tends to spawn. If you just run past everything then it doesn't. It also helps if you get another code come up first like attack, since it really seems to need a push.

TerminalMontage
Jul 8, 2012, 01:30 PM
Biomaterials? The yellow boxes?

If they're in your bank will they show up when you try to finished the client order? Or do you need to hold them in your inventory, cause I'm 0/90 with all of them, but I got a lot of materials in my bank.

Blackheart521
Jul 8, 2012, 01:36 PM
Biomaterials? The yellow boxes?

If they're in your bank will they show up when you try to finished the client order? Or do you need to hold them in your inventory, cause I'm 0/90 with all of them, but I got a lot of materials in my bank.

you need them in your inventory