PDA

View Full Version : what's the new koffee client order?

krophiquon
Jul 4, 2012, 12:37 AM
Got a new order from Koffee, thought it would be to do desert in a certain time to unlock tundra, but i don't see a timer.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 01:50 AM
there's two new orders. one is for tundra. the other is for raising level cap from 30-40. cannot start leveling to 40 unless you do this quest.

for the leveling cap client order, just kill random monsters that are lvl 21+, on forest, desert, and i'm assuming caves (if caves is amudusukia)

to unlock tundra, you have to finish im assuming the final desert mission on hard mode within 22 minutes and s rank it. it's either that or free desert. pretty sure it's the final desert mission tho.

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 04:06 AM
It is indeed S rank hard desert 3 within 22 minutes to unlock Tundra.
And you need 90 drops from level 21+ monsters in each Forest, Caves, Desert to raise your level cap to 40.

Patmaster
Jul 4, 2012, 04:39 AM
And you need 90 drops from level 21+ monsters in each Forest, Caves, Desert to raise your level cap to 40.

What were they thinking? :argh:

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 04:40 AM
It's very easy, actually. I finished both forest and caves with a single cross burst each and a little extra farming. Desert is a little tiresome because you get mostly darker enemies, but I recommend spamming desert 1 because it's easy to find machines quickly. Overall not much longer than an hour to get myself and my friends done.

Patmaster
Jul 4, 2012, 05:00 AM
Uh, you can get cross-burst in other areas than city too? Haven't seen it only in city so far.

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 05:11 AM
Anywhere you can perform a PSE burst you can perform a cross burst! (Multi-party fields!)