PDA

View Full Version : Ouza is my new bf forever

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 01:26 AM
so ouza the hunter guy has given a new client order. if my eyes are not deceiving me i believe the reward for completion IS5EXTRAHUNTERSKILLPOINTS

right when i get dat 5 points furystancefurystancefurystancefurystancefurystance level up

probably all classes are going to get this

GoldenFalcon
Jul 4, 2012, 01:28 AM
Is it given after unlocking level 40 cap?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 01:29 AM
Is it given after unlocking level 40 cap?

nope i found it right away. you might have to finish -all- of his previous hunter client orders though, but i already did that so i'm not sure. if it's not showing up for you, you should try finishing all of his client orders

and shakuri, ya got me.

Zorafim
Jul 4, 2012, 02:28 AM
Wow. That's 15 points to mess with! I might be able to get Fury Crit and extra dodge after all!

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 02:33 AM
Wow. That's 15 points to mess with! I might be able to get Fury Crit and extra dodge after all!

please dont waste your points on fury crit. it only lets you do max damage. it does not actually increase your damage at all.

only helps if your attack range is crazy big. credits go to adelheid for this discovery.

jooozek
Jul 4, 2012, 03:08 AM
Rangers get their 5 skill points from a quest from Liza - http://sadpanda.us/images/1059256-RBU9L8B.jpg - don't know what exactly to get here though.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 03:11 AM
Rangers get their 5 skill points from a quest from Liza - http://sadpanda.us/images/1059256-RBU9L8B.jpg - don't know what exactly to get here though.

wants you to kill lvl 21+ dark ragne 5 times, lvl 21+ rappy (cute one that's rare, not regular one) 7 times. same for all classes i'm assuming, since it's the same for ouza.

MasterSpark
Jul 4, 2012, 03:16 AM
I didn't see this quest for forces from Maloo, and I've already completed all of her other orders prior. Have anyone else found anything?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 03:17 AM
I didn't see this quest for forces from Maloo, and I've already completed all of her other orders prior. Have anyone else found anything?

perhaps you also have to be level 30? i am level 30 as well.

Dan Maku
Jul 4, 2012, 03:26 AM

LIZA IS OFFICIALLY MY ROBOTO WAIFU

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 05:00 AM
does anybody know how to get kills to count? do you have to be the one that personally kills the monster rappy or dark ragne? i don't think other client orders are ever like that. so far i've killed many rappies and one dark ragne, but i'm still at 0/7 or 0/5

jooozek
Jul 4, 2012, 05:09 AM
I've got the rappies to count but killed a dark ragne and didn't count.
On that thought maybe you need some certain weapon equipped?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 05:29 AM
I've got the rappies to count but killed a dark ragne and didn't count.
On that thought maybe you need some certain weapon equipped?

YOU'RE RIGHT

WHAT A DOUCHE MISSION

IT REQUIRES YOU TO KILL WITH PARTISAN

i looked at the screenshot for lisa. she wants the kills to be done with cannon. gee that isn't already easy enough.

make sure you try to figure out what they want the kills with if you're a force!

jooozek
Jul 4, 2012, 05:44 AM
I guess for me its launcher because thats what i used now and it counted.

Zinaida
Jul 4, 2012, 07:00 AM
YOU'RE RIGHT

WHAT A DOUCHE MISSION

IT REQUIRES YOU TO KILL WITH PARTISAN

Good thing I main partisans, otherwise the requirement would've went straight over my head.

jooozek
Jul 4, 2012, 08:16 AM
Okay, just finished the mission, got my 5 SP for ranger tree alright.

Darki
Jul 4, 2012, 08:28 AM
Wut? 5 moar points for force too? Where? Who? How?

Zorafim
Jul 4, 2012, 04:55 PM
please dont waste your points on fury crit. it only lets you do max damage. it does not actually increase your damage at all.

only helps if your attack range is crazy big. credits go to adelheid for this discovery.

Sorry, what? Doesn't it increase your crit chance by 20% when in fury stance? And wouldn't doing max damage every time be increasing your damage anyway? Where is this talked about?

Also, have we found the requirements to unlocking the +5 skill points quest yet? I've done all his quests, and he doesn't seem to have anything new. I am lv24 though, so I might be underleveled.

goozilla
Jul 5, 2012, 02:07 AM
Sorry, what? Doesn't it increase your crit chance by 20% when in fury stance? And wouldn't doing max damage every time be increasing your damage anyway? Where is this talked about?

Also, have we found the requirements to unlocking the +5 skill points quest yet? I've done all his quests, and he doesn't seem to have anything new. I am lv24 though, so I might be underleveled.

There was an entire thread about hunter builds. Fury crit is crap, unless you're really hitting high numbers. Kinda like how JA damage up is retarded, only giving +1% a rank. And what he's saying is that you're better off allocating those points into something more useful, rather than the on or off chance of hitting max damage.