PDA

View Full Version : can any hunter with 支援デバイス/回復J on their mag say what the heal intervals are?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 02:36 AM
i deleted it cause i'm stupid but i think it actually heals quite often.

can anybody spare 10-20 minutes timing how long it takes for your mag to automatically heal you? make sure your mag is fed or else it wont activate. and just to be safe, please take some damage. make sure it's at the top of it's trigger priority please, although i have a feeling that wouldn't make a big difference anyway.

i'm trying to figure out if it's worth resetting/getting a new mag to regain 支援デバイス/回復J or not.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 4, 2012, 04:04 AM
I'd like to know too.

Actually, I'd like to know if A is better than J or is it the other way around?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 04:09 AM
I'd like to know too.

Actually, I'd like to know if A is better than J or is it the other way around?

they are 2 different skills DO NOT DELETE J

a = similar to automate halfline but it doesn't take a monomate. J = heals you every x minutes / hunger% depleted.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 4, 2012, 09:03 PM
they are 2 different skills DO NOT DELETE J

a = similar to automate halfline but it doesn't take a monomate. J = heals you every x minutes / hunger% depleted.

Hmmm, I know the description for A sounds like automate halfline, but I'm finding it to be much more useful than automate halfline. My Mag sometimes heals me even when I still have 75% or more health.

J sounds nice tho. I guess since it would be more consistent.

Vashyron
Jul 4, 2012, 09:25 PM
I had some form of HP J on CBT, it seemed to heal randomly only when I switched weapons. Dunno if it's the case here.