PDA

View Full Version : AC Site Crash

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 4, 2012, 02:46 AM
Anyone else getting continuously disconnected from the AC buying site?

Its so bad to the point that I don't want to risk putting my credit card info up, for fear of being DC'd and something horrid happening.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 02:47 AM
Anyone else getting continuously disconnected from the AC buying site?

Its so bad to the point that I don't want to risk putting my credit card info up, for fear of being DC'd and something horrid happening.

not getting continuously disconnected but it's loading REEEEEEEEEEEEAL slowly.

Crystal_Shard
Jul 4, 2012, 02:55 AM
It's probably being hammered by many requests. Just be careful and do not press refresh if you get stalled during payment confirmation. You can still refresh it at any other time.

Waiting for the initial mad rush to blow over is also a good idea if your internet isn't the best. ^_^

I just managed to get my own payment through a few minutes ago, so it's not completely dead.

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 4, 2012, 02:57 AM
I'll just sleep on it. Ever time I get DC'd from the pay server, I have to re-log in with my SEGA Id, complete the Captcha, and try to do the registration again. I've had to do this about 8 times now, DC'd at the end every time.

Its just not worth the headache right now.

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 03:00 AM
A heads up. If your browser says the connection was lost when at the last part of the transaction. I advise not going back and hitting accept again. i got a time out on the very last step. Logged into the game to make sure the purchase didnt go through, and it did. Luckily i didnt charge it twice. Just a heads up.

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 4, 2012, 03:02 AM
I never got to the page where I could even enter my card info. But, I'll take that into account when I finally get there.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 03:15 AM
A heads up. If your browser says the connection was lost when at the last part of the transaction. I advise not going back and hitting accept again. i got a time out on the very last step. Logged into the game to make sure the purchase didnt go through, and it did. Luckily i didnt charge it twice. Just a heads up.

it's a conspiracy! they will make so many monies from this "accepted but it doesn't seem accepted so people charge more than once and then realize they just charged for 100+ USD" sham they're performing

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 4, 2012, 09:20 AM
Wow, I can't even get to the AC buying site anymore.

Is this just me? Up in Canada? The Internet tubes too cold?

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 4, 2012, 10:58 AM

Welp, this happened. Idon't have any AC though... Should I assumed I can hit it again?

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 4, 2012, 11:10 AM
Sort of like the post you just made, huh?

I think you're due to grow up a little.

CyberNei
Jul 4, 2012, 12:43 PM
lol, i can't even log in to the billing site for over a hour @.@

Alnet
Jul 4, 2012, 01:13 PM
Ah, that explains why I can't view the site, then. I tried to purchase AC before the official release, and my bank statement has a pending transaction for the amount on it, but since it hasn't gone through, I don't have my AC yet. I guess it got caught up in the wave of orders and is stuck in traffic.

franstormer
Jul 4, 2012, 01:27 PM
my webmoney got charged twice of 1000 but they only converted 1000 AC for me :(

MissMalice
Jul 4, 2012, 02:08 PM
my webmoney got charged twice of 1000 but they only converted 1000 AC for me :(

Did you use the Japanese WebMoney site or the North American version? And how did you redeem the WebMoney points? [a link would be nice]

franstormer
Jul 4, 2012, 02:12 PM
im using the japanese webmoney site, i have a friend who is studying in japan and he helped me to get the webmoney prepaid code from their convenient shop. u need to register the webmoney account using jp phone numbers and address which he helped me out with.

MissMalice
Jul 4, 2012, 02:17 PM
im using the japanese webmoney site, i have a friend who is studying in japan and he helped me to get the webmoney prepaid code from their convenient shop. u need to register the webmoney account using jp phone numbers and address which he helped me out with.

Yes, I got that far with making the account and everything. Just having trouble actually finding which option on the site itself do I use to actually buy the WebMoney. There's an option that keeps asking for my mobile email address and I don't have a smartphone or anything. The other option keeps asking for a 16 digit prepaid code.

franstormer
Jul 4, 2012, 02:22 PM
thats the mobile email address, its something like [email protected] its the email provided by their cellphone company for their cellphone. the 16 digits code would be the prepaid u bought from their convenient shop

MissMalice
Jul 4, 2012, 02:29 PM
Is there a way to purchase WebMoney WITHOUT a mobile email address?

franstormer
Jul 4, 2012, 03:21 PM
Is there a way to purchase WebMoney WITHOUT a mobile email address?

no idea bout that, ive tried with different emails and they prompt me error msg saying i cant use pc email for it

Jakosifer
Jul 4, 2012, 03:39 PM
Isn't there a Paypal option for Webmoney?

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 4, 2012, 11:00 PM
I think you need to think about growing up a little yourself.

Nah, I'm good as is; I act my age just fine.