PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Ship2: English Speaking Community - Block 30 new meeting spot

Ogni-XR21
Jul 4, 2012, 05:45 AM
Since the blocks have been re-structured we should respect the new structure and decide on a new meet up place for the English speaking community.

Since there is not much of a choice it seems to be decided that block 30 is the new spot.

Any objections, thought, or whatever?

Edit: Could a mod make it a poll? I don't seem to be able while editing, and my lunch break is over so I can't check any more...

Rizen
Jul 4, 2012, 05:50 AM
I think a poll would be a better option for this suggestion. Plus, I think it is too early to change things...considering Im sure JP players won't respect it either...blocks get too full.

C9Rocket82
Jul 4, 2012, 05:50 AM
Nice I'll join that block then so I could speak with fellow English players and does anyone use Skype?

BahnKnakyu
Jul 4, 2012, 05:55 AM
I think you should rename the title of the post and make it a poll. Some people may just read the title of this post and automatically assume everyone moved to block 30.

Ogni-XR21
Jul 4, 2012, 05:55 AM
Sure I can make it a poll, but we should discuss the option beforehand. What other options are there?

- I would really prefer to respect the new structure... let's move to block 30, 31, 32, ...
- I want to stay in block 20, screw the new structure.

DeathByPogs
Jul 4, 2012, 05:57 AM
We should do something, because every block is full to the brim. Poll, Fast.

Galerianx
Jul 4, 2012, 05:57 AM
blocks 1 too 6 i think are Premium Blocks
blocks 7 too 10 are lv1 too lv9
blocks 10 too 14 are lv10 too lv19
blocks 15 too 18 are lv20 too lv29
blocks 19 too 22 are lv30 too lv40
blocks 23 too 37 i think are any lv

use this too find a out a meeting blocks for english but wen i was loged in every block was full lol

Ogni-XR21
Jul 4, 2012, 05:58 AM
Edited the title, but can't make it a poll (maybe I'm just too stupid and don't find the right option). Lunch break over now, will check back once I'm at home...

DeathByPogs
Jul 4, 2012, 05:59 AM
Yeah, every single block is full so I don't think it really matters. I can't change blocks to save my life.

Gama
Jul 4, 2012, 06:02 AM
atm its impossible to go anywere every single block is full.

jooozek
Jul 4, 2012, 06:14 AM
Yeah, every single block is full so I don't think it really matters. I can't change blocks to save my life.

It does matter because you shouldn't join a high level block when you aren't up for activities in such level range. They renamed the blocks for a reason so a new block needs to be decided. And not just because "oh we can't meet now because the block 20 is full" but because "uh, block 20 full of low levels, why is it named Lv 30-40?"

Ether
Jul 4, 2012, 06:18 AM
We've seen in the beta that at peak times, we have the ability to easy fill over 3 blocks ourselves. Sticking to 20 and taking up three of the blocks designated for 30-40 players would be extremely annoying to any players wanting to use those blocks for their new intended purpose.

The last thing we want to do is give people a reason to be mad at us, so I highly suggest moving to 30. Sticking to 20 is just flat out disrespectful. It doesn't have to be decided RIGHT NOW though since every block is full atm anyways. Hopefully Sega gets the servers sorted out over the next few days.

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 06:19 AM
Its opening day of course the blocks are gunna be full

Neith
Jul 4, 2012, 06:22 AM
Would definitely recommend switching to 30+. With the amount of JP players there's no chance anyone would get into 20 for a while (as I type this I can't even get back in the game because every single one of the 37 blocks is completely full).

CultOfPersonality
Jul 4, 2012, 06:24 AM
I have a bad feeling about all of this -_-

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 06:48 AM

good thing most of us are in america (i think, at least. but there are other euro dudes too i know), pretty sure a large amount of us will be playing while japan sleeps. my heart goes out to those with nightshifts/cant get any gaming in unless it's late.

CultOfPersonality
Jul 4, 2012, 06:52 AM
The amount of American players on is probably the only thing that gives me hope at this point for any type of english. They know theres a **** ton American players, they need to do something to compensate.

Edit: Of course that's me speaking with what I want, not what will or may happen.

kyojin
Jul 4, 2012, 06:52 AM
ship 2 is full to the brim
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/539/blocklist.jpg

Snitch
Jul 4, 2012, 06:55 AM
Ship 02 is full too :O
選択したシップが混雑しているため、
接続することができませんでした。
時間をおいて再度お試しください。
[ No.618 ]

Well ill try again later :)

Lyarin
Jul 4, 2012, 07:06 AM
yeah it's so full i can't get in ship 2 sad face :(!

CultOfPersonality
Jul 4, 2012, 07:08 AM
Sounds like a job for... dun dun.. Sega of Americaaaa...

No? no.. sigh.

Lyarin
Jul 4, 2012, 07:29 AM
i wonder what can be done or when i can play again i miss my yuki <3

Darki
Jul 4, 2012, 07:39 AM
Are premium blocks packed too?

If they aren't we will have to log in at weird times and stay in the block we want all the day. Id they are, I guess SEGA will do something about it, I don't think they would make it so their beloved subscribers can't play. xD

pikachief
Jul 4, 2012, 07:44 AM

okay Han Solo

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 08:04 AM
Okay for those panicing D: Just chill and Remember today is a big day for the people of the rising sun (the japanese) plus its opening day too and was withoug a doubt plastered all over Hapanese media hell they love PSO so much theres a official holiday dedicated to it. So kick back relax and wait it out a bit lonfer I suppose.

Happy Pso2 Release Day to you all by the way.

Genji
Jul 4, 2012, 08:56 AM
Are premium blocks packed too?

If they aren't we will have to log in at weird times and stay in the block we want all the day. Id they are, I guess SEGA will do something about it, I don't think they would make it so their beloved subscribers can't play. xD

Bit of a late response, but here's how the premium blocks look on Ship 2 at the moment:
[spoiler-box]http://i48.tinypic.com/14sp2ko.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Game crashed and only reason I was even able to get back on was due to the fact that the premium blocks aren't full (yet...).