PDA

View Full Version : Holy Sh*# every block on ship 02 is full!

DeathByPogs
Jul 4, 2012, 05:55 AM
So, I finally got into the game, and there's 4 billion people in the block I'm in. I also noticed they added levels to each block, and oh btw, every block on ship 02 is full! Good lord, lol.:-o:-o:-o

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 05:59 AM
I noticed that too.. I can't change blocks to join my friends anywhere because they are ALL full.. it's insane. What a great showing by players! Sega really needs to temporarily add more blocks until the hype dies down I think.

Aeris
Jul 4, 2012, 06:02 AM
This is what i am thinking too, too many people are online, 60+ blocks would be better than 37 atm since every last one is full.

Neith
Jul 4, 2012, 06:24 AM
Why Sega thought it would be a good idea to reduce the number of blocks is beyond me... In Beta, almost every block was at least 1/2 full. Reducing the number of blocks when there's more players just seems...stupid.

ResiDenT
Jul 4, 2012, 08:21 AM
I think they lowered the max players on ship2
They changed the blocks
Ship 2 is absolutely full
Even if the number of players is bigger than the ob it still doesn't make sense

Priest
Jul 4, 2012, 08:24 AM
Yeah its crazy, finally get logged in and all the blocks are full. I mean not even a sliver on left on any. Hopefully it will get better when all the casual players quit after checking the game out.

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 08:25 AM
Business is Business.

If they wanted to lock out non-japanese users, a geo-block is the easiest thing in the world to do.

It's all cool man...

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 08:33 AM
Umm did it ever occured to you Op that that game was being advertised and plastered all over japanese media and that its opening day? So of course its gunna be a shit storm of players comming on I'd say give it a week or three for things to calm down a bit my young padawan (could not have resisited saying that.)

Its opening day what did you all expect :s This is a huge day for The Riing Sun (Japan) and something they've been waiting for llike the rest of us

Somnia
Jul 4, 2012, 08:54 AM
Add to the fact that half the players can't use their rooms to idle in anymore and are too afraid to log out, this could go on for a couple of days.

Saffran
Jul 4, 2012, 09:09 AM
Also, don't fortget that you are (likely to be) a play-for-free customer so you only have access to about 27 or 38 blocks. The ships still have 52 blocks, but 14 or 15 of them are rreserved to premium players... (who can decide to go in one of the free-players block and thus effectively prevent one person from playing at all)

Kanore
Jul 4, 2012, 09:15 AM
LOL this time on a Wednesday is literally prime-time in Japan. Morning in the States is night-time in Japan, so Ship 2 is always like this around this time. People in the States are usually at work around this time so I guess it's new to you but I was on once during OB at like 8 AM EST (which is like 9 PM JST) and it was ridiculous.

The self-victimization of English players on this site is ridiculous some times. A bunch of people really think Sega Japan and Japanese players are like, out to get them just because they want to play a lolicon simulator and don't speak Japanese.

C9Rocket82
Jul 4, 2012, 09:16 AM
I've got a new account for the open beta and the error that it gave me was 678.

SolRiver
Jul 4, 2012, 09:17 AM
The self-victimization of English players on this site is ridiculous some times.

I can assure you that it is not just this site.

Kanore
It's currently prime-time in Japan on release day. Japanese players play at night, too, not early morning which is prime-time US.

Leanbell
On a side note:

@Kanore: Omg.. I love your siggy. <3333 LOL

eharima
Jul 4, 2012, 09:22 AM
come on up to the premium blocks! theres plenty of room paahahaha :D
no j/k PB lv30-40 is fkn rammo too ><

Leanbell
Jul 4, 2012, 09:25 AM
I've got a new account for the open beta and the error that it gave me was 678.

Have you already subscribed for PSO2 with that account?

And please, make a new thread about certain issues if you have them. Just shouting your problems in random threads will make it difficult for you and other people to orientate amongst the forums.

EDIT: Forgive me for my double post.

darkfalz16
Jul 4, 2012, 09:30 AM
i had no problems logging in lol but im on ship 10

Jrgsubzero
Jul 4, 2012, 09:32 AM
Tin foil hats are a go!

But seriously, there's a reason they reordered the ships, and that is to combat this very issue.

Ezodagrom
Jul 4, 2012, 09:43 AM
Why Sega thought it would be a good idea to reduce the number of blocks is beyond me... In Beta, almost every block was at least 1/2 full. Reducing the number of blocks when there's more players just seems...stupid.
They didn't actually reduce the number of blocks, it's just that blocks 38~52 are exclusive to Premium players, unfortunately. :\

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 10:19 AM
LOL this time on a Wednesday is literally prime-time in Japan. Morning in the States is night-time in Japan, so Ship 2 is always like this around this time. People in the States are usually at work around this time so I guess it's new to you but I was on once during OB at like 8 AM EST (which is like 9 PM JST) and it was ridiculous.

The self-victimization of English players on this site is ridiculous some times. A bunch of people really think Sega Japan and Japanese players are like, out to get them just because they want to play a lolicon simulator and don't speak Japanese.

Yeah, the hysteria on this site makes me sigh facepalm and has me thinking someone needs to get these people in line.

Defend
Jul 4, 2012, 10:27 AM
It wouldn't really be a problem if the ships weren't 10 disconnected servers. All this business about crowding... yet we don't even see up to 90% of the population.

Lord Yurka
Jul 4, 2012, 10:30 AM
It wouldn't really be a problem if the ships weren't 10 disconnected servers. All this business about crowding... yet we don't even see up to 90% of the population.

It seems like you have never played another MMO before. Release day almost every server will be hammered and people will be complaining that they can't get into their own disconnected server. You don't see 90% of the population there, but you know that there are a lot of people playing. Why can't that same logic apply for this game?

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 10:32 AM
Ok it makes sense because of opening day and what Kanore said.

I said the same thing the OP said. I was like HOLY SHIT the blocks are full...

Crazy.

Lyarin
Jul 4, 2012, 10:33 AM
i just wonder where i can find everyone again since the blocks are full and i can't enter 20 cause it's stuffed

Lord Yurka
Jul 4, 2012, 10:35 AM
i just wonder where i can find everyone again since the blocks are full and i can't enter 20 cause it's 31-40
I think 30-32 is the new hangout now

Lyarin
Jul 4, 2012, 10:37 AM
been there no one seen.

Lord Yurka
Jul 4, 2012, 10:41 AM
Well since it is actually hard to move blocks I don't think there are many people. Maybe after it dies down a bit. Also, I'm not sure how many American players there are, but today is the 4th of July so I don't think many of us will be on for a decent bit of the day

Whitney9890
Jul 4, 2012, 10:46 AM
Pfffft who needs fireworks when there's PSO2?

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2012, 11:20 AM
I'm at block 29. : 3

RocSage
Jul 4, 2012, 11:59 AM
I said Holy shit all the blocks are full save for the premium blocks which are largely empty... and I can get in easily.