PDA

View Full Version : Ac clothing in stores.

Gama
Jul 4, 2012, 06:00 AM
so with all the comotion over the clothes allot of japanese players are selling the ac clothes for cheap "not the wedding ones or rappys tho" i supose you can turn them into a recolor ticket, but im wondering how to do it.

bryanbtje
Jul 4, 2012, 06:21 AM
Only a Rappy Suit is usable for a recolor ticket

AlMcFly
Jul 4, 2012, 06:38 AM
Yep, you take a rappy suit to the shop next to the "my room furniture" shop and recycle it for a color ticket. It's the only way atm apparently.

Gama
Jul 4, 2012, 06:39 AM
lol i guess i wont be going completelty red for a big while.

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 07:14 AM
so with all the comotion over the clothes allot of japanese players are selling the ac clothes for cheap

Wait, What? You can sell the AC clothes for Meseta?

Thats.... broken. Sega might has well sell Meseta and be done with it if this is true.

Sizustar
Jul 4, 2012, 07:16 AM

Thats.... broken. Sega might has well sell Meseta and be done with it if this is true.

Premium Player can sell Avatar clothe they don't want in MY SHOP.
So Free player can have the option to purchase it.

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 07:20 AM
Premium Player can sell Avatar clothe they don't want in MY SHOP.
So Free player can have the option to purchase it.

Mental. So people will just hit up that GOLD AC scratch and become Meseta millionaires!?

Genji
Jul 4, 2012, 07:23 AM
Mental. So people will just hit up that GOLD AC scratch and become Meseta millionaires!?

Or end up broke with a million pink advent suits.

Titan
Jul 4, 2012, 07:24 AM

PSU JP has been selling digital clothing through player shops for years that cost real money to obtain first. This is nothing new and works just fine on Sega's part or they probably would have changed something.

Ezodagrom
Jul 4, 2012, 07:25 AM
This doesn't make meseta magically appear in the AC clothes sellers accounts though, what they get is meseta that was earned by the other players, and if the AC clothes are priced too high, no one will buy them.
This also gives players who don't want to try the scratch system to buy the clothes they want for meseta.

Angelo
Jul 4, 2012, 07:30 AM

Essentially.

I'm okay with this.

Dabian
Jul 4, 2012, 07:37 AM
Someone's willing to fork out the money for AC, I'm willing to pay meseta for their cast-off pieces of gacha.

They get my meseta, I get my outfit. (Yay me white suit). I don't see the problem.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 4, 2012, 07:40 AM
420k for a Rappy Suit that is a Half Star item is ridiculous IMO.

Genji
Jul 4, 2012, 07:44 AM
I've already spent like 2000+ AC on the regular and gold gacha and only got three items I could use/had interest in. It'd be a bummer if the clothes I don't want (e.g. wrong color/suit) or can't use (wrong gender/race) were untradeable. I'd rather trade them/sell them to someone who actually wants it than toss it and have my AC (and money) go to waste.

Ezodagrom
Jul 4, 2012, 07:47 AM
The Rappy Suit is required for the clothes colour change ticket, so it's normal that it would be more expensive in the player shops than the other common AC clothes.

eharima
Jul 4, 2012, 09:56 AM
Or end up broke with a million pink advent suits.

FKN THIS

its like day1 i bet they will half in price by the weekend

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 10:00 AM
This doesn't make meseta magically appear in the AC clothes sellers accounts though, what they get is meseta that was earned by the other players

A fantastic point... This looks like one for our HOT TOPICS section on the podcast.

Zeota
Jul 4, 2012, 11:41 AM
I don't see a problem with this at all. Both sides can get what they want if the price is right.

Zyrusticae
Jul 4, 2012, 11:45 AM
420k meseta is only a high price for those of us who didn't hit 30 before OB ended. ;)

JeyKama
Jul 4, 2012, 11:47 AM
Meh, people are selling the clothing for 100k or less if you're not horribly picky about the color. Bought a fire Close Quarter for 52k and I'm lovin' it (and not having to spend $50 on gold scratch cards)

Gardios
Jul 4, 2012, 11:49 AM
You can get every male costume for <10k, actually - the only one I didn't find that low (yet) is the black Adventos costume.

Vylera
Jul 4, 2012, 11:54 AM
420k is a lot?

I could swear that everyone who's reached level 30 on these forums has over 1 mill.

Kylie
Jul 4, 2012, 12:57 PM
Doesn't seem bad to me. Other games do this (Perfect World comes to mind), and the economy isn't crashing or anything. Like someone else said, the economy only crashes when money is artificially created through cheating, etc. This way, however, the money is completely valid.

The Walrus
Jul 4, 2012, 01:01 PM
I'm pretty happy people are selling the AC costumes. Made it so much easier to get the cast parts, pink tux and a pink whatever xeno's costume is called

Amherst_Wind
Jul 4, 2012, 01:11 PM
You can get every male costume for <10k, actually - the only one I didn't find that low (yet) is the black Adventos costume.
I feel lucky, I managed to grab the black version of Adventos for 5250 meseta, I love being a male character :) such cheap clothing.

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 01:13 PM
I'm actually impressed with the player shop prices. It's definitely not JP PSU gacha clothes prices...

Vylera
Jul 4, 2012, 01:27 PM
I'm bouts to save me up 400-500k to buy a dress.

I don't like the idea of FIGHTING in a wedding dress, but I'll be prancing around lobbies with it on.

Blackheart521
Jul 4, 2012, 01:37 PM
420k is a lot?

I could swear that everyone who's reached level 30 on these forums has over 1 mill.

Even so, that is still a hefty amount, I mean I was planning on spending most of my meseta on an outfit regardless but anything over 100k I am always hesitant to buy and I'm one of those people that have over 1 mil

Still spent a good 500k on an outfit and a rappy suit to recolor it then another 200k on a black tux because I jumped the gun before the prices dropped ^^;

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 4, 2012, 04:38 PM
Meh, people are selling the clothing for 100k or less if you're not horribly picky about the color. Bought a fire Close Quarter for 52k and I'm lovin' it (and not having to spend $50 on gold scratch cards)

Now I have to go shopping when my client patches. If purple/pink isn't really popular on dudes, then it's a goldmine for Maz... maybe. Could find something in black that fits him better.

Kanore
Jul 4, 2012, 04:47 PM

it's really funny watching PSO players flip their shit over every little freemium thing

subscription players are having a rough time adapting to the new world of freemium

Ueno54
Jul 4, 2012, 04:50 PM
Why is anyone getting upset that you can make Meseta off of clothes? All you really use the stuff for is grinding/enhancing and anyway we're not doing PVP so nobody gets an advantage that takes anyone elses fun away.

DreXxiN
Jul 4, 2012, 04:52 PM
it's really funny watching PSO players flip their shit over every little freemium thing

subscription players are having a rough time adapting to the new world of freemium

While I don't like that you didn't contribute to the thread I can agree people are overreacting a bit. I mean if the economy is not totally broken, it's fine if they have a slight economical advantage for supporting the company to allow all the free users to play the game for free. They keep the servers up for free people.

Kanore
Jul 4, 2012, 04:53 PM
Why is anyone getting upset that you can make Meseta off of clothes? All you really use the stuff for is grinding/enhancing and anyway we're not doing PVP so nobody gets an advantage that takes anyone elses fun away.

buying loli robot bodies off the arks shop and then reselling them for other peoples' hard-earned grinding money is just not fair man

it's so pay to win

Dxluv
Jul 4, 2012, 05:28 PM
How do I subscribe to buy Arcs Cache? I tried to log into Sega.net but it gave me a captcha based on katakana. Did any of you do this, or did you go by way of another site or page?

gravityvx
Jul 4, 2012, 05:56 PM
How do I subscribe to buy Arcs Cache? I tried to log into Sega.net but it gave me a captcha based on katakana. Did any of you do this, or did you go by way of another site or page?

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/katakana.htm use this to get past that.

And this to help get through buying http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing-arks-cash-in-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/

Chik'Tikka
Jul 4, 2012, 06:22 PM

nooo, it's good incentive for people to buy more Gatcha scratches+^_^+ and thus make Sega moar $$$ as people don't feel so ripped off with 30 useless outfits that are account bound trying to get what they want+^_^+

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 06:28 PM
Whats wrong with being able to sell those items? Tons of games allow selling items people bought with real money.

Dxluv
Jul 4, 2012, 07:39 PM
http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/katakana.htm use this to get past that.

And this to help get through buying http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing-arks-cash-in-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/

Thanks very much. That worked great!

Vylera
Jul 4, 2012, 07:44 PM
buying loli robot bodies off the arks shop and then reselling them for other peoples' hard-earned grinding money is just not fair man

it's so pay to win

I know right?

I was told that you can't enter tundra unless you have a rappy suit on.

Shadownami92
Jul 4, 2012, 08:49 PM
I like that people can sell AC stuff on the shop. It means I can just use that meseta I'm not really using for much of anything else on the few things I might want.

I already bought myself a white and a black tuxedo. They are pretty spiffy. :D

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 4, 2012, 09:35 PM
Gold Gacha players: They take the risk so you don't have to.