PDA

View Full Version : Happy Pso2 Day

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 06:32 AM
Just wanted to wish the community a happy pso2 release day and may your new adventures be filled with fun, good fortune, and the sweetest of gaming memories. (Also Ima have to cancel my lobby dancing birthday bash due to pc crashing on me after OBT).

And happy Independence day to my fellow americans.

skuld01
Jul 4, 2012, 06:44 AM
At least this is better than a bunch of people who think PSO2 launch on 4th of July equal to proud as an American.
Such ignorance. ):

Anyway.
Happy PSO2 day.

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 06:53 AM
I dont see nothing wrong with some people and nations making a holiday out of pso2 hell if I remember correctly the Japanese had a day devoted to pso :p

Eternum
Jul 4, 2012, 06:56 AM
Wow, we need something like that over here. :P

Happy 4th to you too!

Jungo Torii
Jul 4, 2012, 06:56 AM
Happy PSO day to you too! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go start playing...

Zeota
Jul 4, 2012, 07:11 AM
Happy PSO2 day as well as Independence day to my fellow Americans!

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 07:11 AM
Happy PSO day to you too! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go start playing...

:o I could send you a piece of my birthday cake. Its loaded with energy to keep you going :3

Jungo Torii
Jul 4, 2012, 07:30 AM
:o I could send you a piece of my birthday cake. Its loaded with energy to keep you going :3

I might need it later, but I got plenty of sleep just for today!

Jungo Torii
Jul 4, 2012, 07:31 AM
Crap double post. Oh well.

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 07:45 AM
Crap double post. Oh well.

Double posts are welcomed here (as long as you're a Cast :p jus kidding but dp away)

Leanbell
Jul 4, 2012, 08:06 AM
Happy PSO2 release day to you as well, Vinnie ~ x3 And to everyone in the PSO community as well! :D

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 08:15 AM
Happy PSO2 release day to you as well, Vinnie ~ x3 And to everyone in the PSO community as well! :D

Happy face! *FOcast hug* Thank you Leanbell. D: Im feeling pretty damn festive right now and yes I sung the American Dad song whenI woke this morning which was two hours ago :p