PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for the English speaking community.

Eternum
Jul 4, 2012, 06:38 AM
Hello! Long time PSO fan from the Dreamcast days signed up today after lurking this website and others for years. :P

I have seen threads here and there about an English speaking community. Are you still located on Ship 2, Block 20? Are you moving? Staying?

Also, may I suggest a stickied "official" thread for us new players/posters regarding where you are? :)

Thank you!

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 06:45 AM
Hey there!

Most of us are on SHIP 2, and I imagine now we're all lvl30s, we'll be staying put!

Looking forward to playing with you!

Neith
Jul 4, 2012, 06:47 AM
A lot of people are moving to Block 30, but it honestly depends on the server load. All 37 blocks are completely full today so wherever you log in is where you're staying until it quietens down.

Eternum
Jul 4, 2012, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the fast replies! Not surprised it's so crazy. In fact, I'm pretty glad about that and I would hope it gets a warm reception here too, should it ever hit Stateside.

I'm about halfway through a (very slow) patch download, but I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Vintasticvin
Jul 4, 2012, 08:41 AM
Welcome to the community and Happy Pso2 Release Day to you and to the rest of the community.

Leanbell
Jul 4, 2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the community ~ :D I hope you have a great time in PSO2!

I may not see you in Ship 2 (I play in Ship 1 ;-;)... but I hope you'll make lotsa new friends there. ^-^

Meji
Jul 4, 2012, 10:36 AM
I believe they will move them to B-30, or something. Nothing has been announced yet though. I'm waiting for PSUBLOG to make a move.

Still, Ship2 is pretty much the place to be.

Whitney9890
Jul 4, 2012, 10:42 AM
I'm in ship 2. :D

Lord Yurka
Jul 4, 2012, 10:53 AM
I would also recommend this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192873

That way you can get in contact with players and communicate easily