PDA

View Full Version : Mission AC TRADABLE ITEMS LIST

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 06:55 AM
Hi All,

Is there a master list anywhere of what is tradable and what's not from the AC Store?

I'm sure this will help lots of players decide how much AC to buy. I'd hate to buy stacks then see everything I wanted in the Player Shops for 1k Meseta.

Thanks

mhjc
Jul 4, 2012, 07:06 AM
Nothing from AC store is tradeable.
If you're talking about gacha items, they are, with the exception of Pass items like MyRoom pass.

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 07:11 AM
Nothing from AC store is tradeable.

Fantastic. Lots of misleading info out there, so thanks for the clarification!

So, mag stat boosts... which side to they fall?

mhjc
Jul 4, 2012, 07:15 AM
Fantastic. Lots of misleading info out there, so thanks for the clarification!

So, mag stat boosts... which side to they fall?

They are in gacha so they should be tradeable, I just don't think any Japanese will want to do so when they spent money on it. Clothes can be undesireable, but I think many Japanese like their mag food devices.

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 07:19 AM
Clothes can be undesireable, but I think many Japanese like their mag food devices.

I guess I'm thinking that if your trying to LVL one stat for a pure mag, 2/3 of those items will be useless to you. I hope they flood the market and my little guy can be a Range/Ability cross-breed in no time!

serenade
Jul 4, 2012, 07:24 AM
does anyone have the names for the mag boosters? would love to buy a few for my striking mag...

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 07:45 AM
does anyone have the names for the mag boosters? would love to buy a few for my striking mag...

I think it's フードデバイス/打撃防御

kantaris
Jul 4, 2012, 08:32 AM
Well, just got some rare stuff from FUN scratch. Noticed none of them on player broker.

Went to go buy AC! :( system's down.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 09:05 AM
@exp full

you know how when your character equips a rare item it gives you a warning about how you'll become the owner of that weapon? and after you equip it it shows a yellow circle with a slash in it? i believe all cash shop items directly purchasable from cash shop have the same circle with a slash, but it's blue. i'm assuming that means it's account bound, but not character bound.