PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 unsheathed option for running?

ipodmm15
Jul 4, 2012, 06:58 AM
I've read that PSO2 would have the option to sheath your weapon. By default after running a small amount, your character gains speed and then sheaths his/her weapon. I've seen players run at full speed while their weapon is still unsheathed and have been utilizing all the translation guides to try and figure out if its a simple key to press or a setting hidden somewhere in the options. Either way, im clueless and wondering how the heck do I run without unsheathing my weapon? :-?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 08:59 AM
I've read that PSO2 would have the option to sheath your weapon. By default after running a small amount, your character gains speed and then sheaths his/her weapon. I've seen players run at full speed while their weapon is still unsheathed and have been utilizing all the translation guides to try and figure out if its a simple key to press or a setting hidden somewhere in the options. Either way, im clueless and wondering how the heck do I run without unsheathing my weapon? :-?

uh, perhaps you're talking about dash jump dash? that's actually ~10% faster than regular running at least (so long as you're not doing it with a sword.)

only thing i can think of. otherwise, lag is making other players seem like they're moving a the speed of light for you.