PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 08:30 AM
Seriously guys. Chill.

The game just launched. We're lucky to not be geo-blocked in the first place.

Take a walk around the block and listen to a podcast or something :D

We SoJ love their stats... and maybe this will show that there's EU/US demand for the game, but right now I doubt we're even a blip on the radar.

Jungo Torii
Jul 4, 2012, 08:34 AM
Good thing I'm already logged in. No going outside or doing more important things for me!

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 4, 2012, 08:36 AM
Seriously guys. Chill.

The game just launched. We're lucky to not be geo-blocked in the first place.

Take a walk around the block and listen to a podcast or something :D

We SoJ love their stats... and maybe this will show that there's EU/US demand for the game, but right now I doubt we're even a blip on the radar.

I'd be willing to bet we consist of about a 1/10th of the players on there. When it comes to stuff like this, that's more than a blip.

C9Rocket82
Jul 4, 2012, 08:40 AM
Been trying to log in and haven't had any luck because I keep on getting 602.

Leanbell
Jul 4, 2012, 08:42 AM
Error 602 apparently means that you're password input is incorrect. (Thanks to KyAniki for posting this in a thread about errors)

Anyways, I'll just see if I can play PSO again somewhere this evening. By then, the server should be a lot emptier... X: (I hope, at least)

C9Rocket82
Jul 4, 2012, 08:53 AM
Error 602 apparently means that you're password input is incorrect. (Thanks to KyAniki for posting this in a thread about errors)

Anyways, I'll just see if I can play PSO again somewhere this evening. By then, the server should be a lot emptier... X: (I hope, at least)

Sorry for double posting, But how do I change my password?

EXPFULL
Jul 4, 2012, 09:44 AM
I'ma actually stuck as I'm using yet another PC to run the client from, but the email code system seems to be down.

Lyarin
Jul 4, 2012, 10:28 AM
well the thing is. you have to write down katakana to enter your user cp. in the site