PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 What's the best way to earn meseta without a shop?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 4, 2012, 08:33 AM
Just as the title says, I'm looking for a way to earn meseta without a shop. Back when I was playing PSU, I relied a lot on my shop to help me afford the new equips I wanted, but now that we have to pay real money just to make virtual money, I'm in between a rock and a hard place here.

I know vending my loot is the only option, but I need to know if there is anything that sells pretty good right now. You know, like 5-10k a piece. As it stands, there's no way I'm going to be able to buy any new swords or much of anything really, since all of the stuff I want right now is above and beyond 200k.

How about you guys? Do you have any trouble making money?

Sizustar
Jul 4, 2012, 08:41 AM
Pick up every drop, except PA disk(Unless you're feeding or using it) and when full, drop stuff in storage, Sell everything to NPC, or save ultra rare, until you get a 3 day My Shop Coupon, then place all your rare for sale.

GrandTickler
Jul 4, 2012, 08:43 AM
grind maps all day every day, 1 full load of inventory can get u 10 to 40k

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 4, 2012, 08:48 AM
Pick up every drop, except PA disk(Unless you're feeding or using it) and when full, drop stuff in storage, Sell everything to NPC, or save ultra rare, until you get a 3 day My Shop Coupon, then place all your rare for sale.

How can you obtain one of those coupons? I'm assuming it's just a random item from the Gacha scratch, right?