Do you remember monster dropped it?

Somnia
Jul 9, 2012, 01:50 AM
Do you remember monster dropped it?

This weapon drops from Fordolans.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 9, 2012, 10:05 PM
This weapon drops from Fordolans.

Sorry, I haven't really been paying much attention to monster names, so I only remember a handful. Would you please remind me as to where I can find these? I'd love to try and hunt this weapon myself at some point.

Somnia
Jul 9, 2012, 10:44 PM
Sorry, I haven't really been paying much attention to monster names, so I only remember a handful. Would you please remind me as to where I can find these? I'd love to try and hunt this weapon myself at some point.

These are the monsters in Volcano who have the destructible tusks (they drop more items when you break them, too!)

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 9, 2012, 11:44 PM
These are the monsters in Volcano who have the destructible tusks (they drop more items when you break them, too!)

Ohhh... those things. Yeah, I know what you're talking about now. Any idea what the drop rate is on this sword though? It's got to be .08% or something ridiculous like that right?

I never had any luck when hunting for stuff like this in PSU, so I can't imagine my luck would be any better in this, heh. Thanks for the help though! I'll try to hunt some down later as I work my way to level 30.

Somnia
Jul 9, 2012, 11:45 PM
Ohhh... those things. Yeah, I know what you're talking about now. Any idea what the drop rate is on this sword though? It's got to be .08% or something ridiculous like that right?

I never had any luck when hunting for stuff like this in PSU, so I can't imagine my luck would be any better in this, heh. Thanks for the help though! I'll try to hunt some down later as I work my way to level 30.

It's pretty terrible! I spend most of my time in Volcano hunting these and cross burst after cross burst it just never drops. ^^;

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 10, 2012, 12:39 AM
It's pretty terrible! I spend most of my time in Volcano hunting these and cross burst after cross burst it just never drops. ^^;

Do you absolutely NEED a Cross Burst or PSE Burst for this to drop? I sure hope not. I was thinking of running this solo. I don't know who would come with me on a crazy hunt like this, lol.

Then again, I suppose I can bring my friends' NPC bots along, haha.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUU-

Just realized this only drops on Hard and I can't access it yet since I'm one level behind, lol. Bah. Well, I'll grind my way to 30 tonight and start the hunt then. I really want this sword, so I hope I'll find it at some point. I doubt I'll ever be able to afford one ;w;

Somnia
Jul 10, 2012, 03:02 AM
You don't need Cross Burst, it just greatly increases the spawn rate of these guys without having to move around. They're not exactly something you can specifically hunt either. I recommend joining multiparty free fields when you can, and gain experience while you hunt.