PDA

View Full Version : So Fin pissed cant login!

iSnowPro
Jul 4, 2012, 01:03 PM
guess my password is wrong so i made a new account and guess what? that password is wrong and i just made the damn account wtf?!?!

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 01:05 PM
Have you actually played PSO2 before? Is it the first time trying to play the game? You probably didn't register for the game. Only made a SEGA ID, perhaps?

iSnowPro
Jul 4, 2012, 01:06 PM
i made a sega ID yeah how do i make a PSO 2 account? if its that sign in login screen with the Katakana caption box i cant even get past without my password saying its wrong

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 01:07 PM
Did you try using your login name in all lower-case?

RebhtheDark
Jul 4, 2012, 01:11 PM
Have you tried switching your password and your login name? Ive heard of a couple of ppl that put them in the wrong section and it might be the case.

Also try your login name in lower-caps.

iSnowPro
Jul 4, 2012, 01:17 PM
ok got past that sign in menu i got a page with a lot of links which one do i click?

eharima
Jul 4, 2012, 01:20 PM
how do you know the pass is wrong?
whats the error code as i assume you cannot into japan

edit, prolly top link
you need to describe better or show pics...

Ogni-XR21
Jul 4, 2012, 01:23 PM
Just check the registration guide on the bumped pso2 blog!

ScottyMango
Jul 4, 2012, 02:23 PM
Just check the registration guide on the bumped pso2 blog!

^ Exactly.

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/

Follow this guide to a tee, use only lowercase letters, and you shouldn't have any problems.

Lyarin
Jul 4, 2012, 03:01 PM
look you make a sega game and then the last screen comes that tells you to register there is where you choose which game will be bound to your sega ID.
and that's how you enter the game.