PDA

View Full Version : Is there a sfx for when you reach enough monster kills for S-Ranks in midst mission?

jooozek
Jul 4, 2012, 01:51 PM
Or was I hallucinating?

Blackheart521
Jul 4, 2012, 01:52 PM
There is a small chime sound when you complete a client order in the middle of a mission, maybe that is what you heard? ^^

ashley50
Jul 4, 2012, 01:52 PM
don't remember any feature whatsoever...

for kills to gain "S" rank.

Halcyote
Jul 4, 2012, 01:53 PM
it could be a friend logging on.

the "login call".

but there's no sound for s-ranking a mission

jooozek
Jul 4, 2012, 01:54 PM
don't remember any feature whatsoever...

for kills to gain "S" rank.

I don't quite understand your post - to get S-Rank (which is required for unlocking a lot of stuff) you need to kill a certain amount of monsters.

monster kills for (attaining) s-ranks (for the mission)

it could be a friend logging on.

the "login call".

but there's no sound for s-ranking a mission

That would be followed by a system message in the chat log, right? Haven't seen anything. Chatlog didn't really move.

EDIT: tried now to S-Rank the tundra 3rd mission (with the boss), was with 3 NPCs - heard the sound again, rushed to the boss instantly, killed the boss and finished with a time of 15 minutes (you need 22 minutes) and S-Rank. Maybe they added it with this patch? Like how they add transfering abilities from units to weapons and reverse (pretty sure there are people who still didn't notice this change).
I should also mention that the only person who I have on my friend list currently was offline all the time.