PDA

View Full Version : Recolor Ticket on Tuxedo?

AlMcFly
Jul 4, 2012, 03:13 PM
Has anyone done this yet? Post a screenshot please so we can see what parts of the costume it actually changes. Thanks :D

ScottyMango
Jul 4, 2012, 03:23 PM
I second this. I was all 'awwwww yissss' when I saw somebody walkin' around in a tux.

want it, bad.

GrandTickler
Jul 4, 2012, 03:26 PM
i wonder if it works for tuxedo or dress. ive seen 1 picture of a red dress but i dunno where he/she got that from or whether it was a official pic or not.

if u look at regular uniforms it has a bar with the color it is in it. but these dresses/tux dont have that bar, so i think it might not be posible

AlMcFly
Jul 5, 2012, 04:02 PM
I've just bought a recolor ticket and tried it. It doesn't let you recolor tuxedos. It does however let you use the Cast's slider color palette on even non-cast original costumes.

N84D
Jul 5, 2012, 04:55 PM
I've just bought a recolor ticket and tried it. It doesn't let you recolor tuxedos. It does however let you use the Cast's slider color palette on even non-cast original costumes.

Did you have to trade a Rappy suit for the recolor ticket, or is there alternative way to purchase it? I really want to change my cast colors but the Rappy suit isn't cheap...

AlMcFly
Jul 5, 2012, 05:24 PM
Did you have to trade a Rappy suit for the recolor ticket, or is there alternative way to purchase it? I really want to change my cast colors but the Rappy suit isn't cheap...

I traded a Rappy suit for it. So now just holding onto it until Sega releases some clothes I actually like (that I can change).