PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to all the winners... even Neko-chan.

Ran-neko
Mar 24, 2003, 06:21 PM
Congradulations to all the winners of the face off, well deserved wins.

Congrats to Neko-chan. Even though you are a pathetic winner and a poor sport, congrats. Hope you enjoy your fame.

MIAO!!

CATS RULE THE WORLD!!

http://members.rogers.com/ran-neko/pics/ran-sig.jpg

sharkie-do
Mar 24, 2003, 06:23 PM
Thnx, although I got the worst avatar...still coo...

Cloud_01
Mar 24, 2003, 06:44 PM
I don't know if you have the worst avatar... Have you seen Ian D's?

sharkie-do
Mar 24, 2003, 06:46 PM
Mine looks like friggin robocop in a drug commercial...still coo...

LollipopLolita
Mar 24, 2003, 07:10 PM
On 2003-03-24 15:21, Ran-neko wrote:
Congrats to Neko-chan. Even though you are a pathetic winner and a poor sport, congrats. Hope you enjoy your fame.

Ran I am very disappointed in you. That was totally not needed. The fact still remains that while you did not mean to cheat, you garnered votes that weren't meant for you and made some people upset. half of the staff wanted you taken out of the voting but we decided to let you remain because we know you meant no harm. So that comment up there is not needed.

Ness
Mar 24, 2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the congrats. If it makes you fell better, I'll say that I like you more than Neko-chan.

Saladwood
Mar 24, 2003, 08:00 PM
The negative title avatars should not be as nice as the positive title avatars. But anyhow whine complain, Sharkie, you don't like it we'll give you a normal avatar you can choose.

If any good came out of this, it would have to be reminding Lolita why she shouldn't bother with a complete site redesign!

sharkie-do
Mar 24, 2003, 08:28 PM
I SAID IT WAS COO!

Stricker
Mar 25, 2003, 03:46 PM

He's not pathetic. He beat you fair and square.

Congrats to all the winners! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

neko-chan
Mar 25, 2003, 04:10 PM

You're not correct. I'm pathetich beyond the human imagination. This is the truth.

During the middle of the contest I was thinking to choose "Chibi Chaser" as my prize, because I was winning that too and you were just behind me in "Nekophile", and I knew you liked that title.

But then SnAPPLE overtook you and since SnAP has already a custom avatar and he's a bish and I kept the title for myself.

Now, being a poor sport, I should mention that I basically destroyed you, when it comes to votes count. You gained more than 20 votes "illegally" so, there's really no need to complain. After all, I AM TEH KITTY. ^_^

It was a fun contest, a nice idea and we received some nice prizes.

I'd be glad to play online with you sometimes, and I think we still need to meet to trade that BLUE BARRIER.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-03-25 13:15 ]</font>

Kid_Icarus
Mar 25, 2003, 04:41 PM
Jealousy and bitterness always come after a popularity contest when one loses.

LollipopLolita
Mar 25, 2003, 04:51 PM
it always happens in every damn contest. because people are human, so let's just not have contests at all.

Kid_Icarus
Mar 25, 2003, 04:58 PM
I think we should have a contest to see who can loot the most from Iraq.

Me v. Lolita.

WINNAR TAKE ALL

Winner gets....something cool*

*whatever I feel like sending you I don't like. Probably Shenmue II.

LollipopLolita
Mar 25, 2003, 04:59 PM
I'm way ahead of you, at least I can speak in some arabic, enough to tell the civillians to give me their rubble!

Cloud_01
Mar 25, 2003, 05:00 PM
No....I think the contests are fun.

I've liked every single contest that has been done since I've been here.

Kid_Icarus
Mar 25, 2003, 05:06 PM
On 2003-03-25 13:59, LollipopLolita wrote:
I'm way ahead of you, at least I can speak in some arabic, enough to tell the civillians to give me their rubble!

hey fred! oh wait..wrong rubble..

n_n I'm gonna pwn you Lolita. I'm taking sand too. There won't be any left in Iraq.

And probably some bricks and other shiny object that grab my attention.

LollipopLolita
Mar 25, 2003, 05:20 PM
easily amused?

i'm gonna throw quarters to distract you.

i'm going after high class palace and mosque rubble.

Kid_Icarus
Mar 25, 2003, 05:31 PM
Oooo quarters....so many $_$

With these I can buy friends. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Saladwood
Mar 25, 2003, 05:43 PM
Watch out, she can read the Koran!

CajunSamurai
Mar 26, 2003, 01:08 AM
I guess I should change my sig and title now, huh? o_O
Things started off lookin' pretty good for Cajun, but I swear, I had 5 votes since the second day of voting. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Balthor and Neko-Chan PWNED me, congrats to them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I had fun with it!

Orange_Coconut
Mar 26, 2003, 03:05 AM
How do you actually decide the contestants for these things? Or can anyone try to gain these titles? (Just wondering.. I like the cool customized picture thingies you give out)

LollipopLolita
Mar 26, 2003, 04:02 AM
They were nominated by members of the site.