PDA

View Full Version : Are there anymore available matter boards?

Coatl
Jul 4, 2012, 04:22 PM
Got 100% on both one and two (was bored) and was wondering if a third has been released yet.

Zaix
Jul 4, 2012, 04:23 PM
Yes there is a third one. They may be more since they added multiple new story chapters.

Mike
Jul 4, 2012, 06:58 PM
You'll need to finish the story quest under the new path and then talk to Shion in the usual place. She'll give you a new board and you'll be off.

Vylera
Jul 4, 2012, 07:47 PM
You'll need to finish the story quest under the new path and then talk to Shion in the usual place. She'll give you a new board and you'll be off.

I've completed both orange/yellow matter board events on matter board 2, made sure I've seen every Matoi cutscene, and have 100%/85% clear on boards 1 & 2 respectively, but Shion isn't in the usual spot.

Perhaps there's a level requirement? I'm only 21.

Mike
Jul 4, 2012, 07:57 PM
I've completed both orange/yellow matter board events on matter board 2, made sure I've seen every Matoi cutscene, and have 100%/85% clear on boards 1 & 2 respectively, but Shion isn't in the usual spot.

Perhaps there's a level requirement? I'm only 21.
Just checking but have you seen The Masked Man?

EDIT: By which I mean have you gone west at the branch in the story mission?

Vylera
Jul 4, 2012, 08:10 PM
Just checking but have you seen The Masked Man?

EDIT: By which I mean have you gone west at the branch in the story mission?

Yes to the text in spoiler.

Mike
Jul 4, 2012, 08:17 PM
So you've gone both ways in the story quest and have gotten finished all the important entries in the second board. Well, I'm stumped. The first entry for the third matter board is to do find something in the frozen area and the level requirement for entering that area is 30 so it may be a level requirement after all.

Zeota
Jul 4, 2012, 09:14 PM
Makes sense since I too am sub-30 and the western exit was still fenced off.